Dancing Superheroes.....................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobBo
I already posted this on another thread but it's so cool I gotta post it here too! Apologies if you've seen it before but it is a classic!

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/images/avatars/spider.gif

SuperNova
Uhmm... Whoa... Who are those people dancing, I can see spidey.

RobBo
I honestly do not know! I kinda hoped YOU guys would know!

SlayerChick1188
well I see Spiderman on the right, but not sure about the others...

Darth Vicious
OMG, I cant believe you guys dont know the robots name, thats MAzinger Z, that was the coolest robot cartoons way back when i was a kid! Where u got it from RoBo?

RobBo
Right Click the image and select properties, Lord Vicious, it's non-modified!

Spawnie
Ok u have one Mazinger (old anime from the 70's), 2 charactrers from the first VirtuaFighter and Spidey. Thank u, thank u, thank u smile

Lord Ryugen
Damm!!! Who knew Spidy could get down laughing

Big Dunc
Hi RobBo, i seem to have seen that somewhere before, just cant remember where? stick out tongue

Jade_Eyes
Wow that is cool. That robo was called Grandizer here when I used to watch it.

It was my favorite foloowed by the space dragon and Dangard Ace.

Spawnie
In the 70's there were really a quantopia of mazinger franchises. I remember going to a toy store with my mom when I was about 4 years old. In the store they had a like 2 walls stacked with robot toys. Now picture yourself being 4 years old and your mom says: "Pick one son".
Back in those days they made those robot toys with plastic and metal, and I'm sure u all know that some of the Transformers were made like that also. Noone makes toys like that anymore sad. If u guys wanna see what they looked like u can search ebay for the Mazinger. U will find the robot toy in full metal and some parts r combined with magnets. big grin

Linkalicious
Mazinger would get ripped apart by optimus prime

Spawnie
If it wasn't for the Mazinger and Vultus 5 or Voltron, Optimus wouldn't even exist. Goldrake, Gigant robo, Tekkaman, and many more. Optimus Pime can kiss their butt. :P

RobBo
I got it off a funny little dude called Morgan on a cheap and dirty website! eek!

Big Dunc
Arrrrgh, morgan, what a funny geezer he was cool

BOPRecruit 16
interesting animation...this one spider-man site that i visited a long time ago had this funny spidey animation of him doing some whacky dance. sadly i can't remember how he was dancing...

LeAtHerRFace
Its pretty ku.

BarmyBrummie
laughing dance freaks dance laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.