Would u wait...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
i am, n i will wait longer.

juggernaut26
well what do you expect the relationship to go too?

realworlddreams
sumthin great.

juggernaut26
marriage or just fun?

lil bitchiness
No..i dont think so...why wait so long just to ''date'' someone...

juggernaut26
yea i mean if your just wantin to "do them" then i wouldn't if you think of marriage then yea you should wait until forever.

kalantiaw
interesting thread... i thought for sure the only virgins left were newborns...

sure why not... wait, i mean... if you think it's gonna ultimately lead to you two being married, there's really nothing of a difference... he's still gonna be your first anyways...

and even if you don't end up being married, i don't think you'd want to be another brick in the wall... more power to you...

silver_tears
I would wait if I felt a true connection and truly loved them sad
However I dont believe in the whole internet thing because a. you may not know the real them, and b. I just couldnt have someone and not be able to touch or feel them that would be the hardest thing sad

dave123
someone i hardly know? depends on what i know about them

lil bitchiness
WE are not taling about ''doing'' someone...just starting to date..i wouldnt wait that long..not at all...simply because i may start liking them as a friend...being in relationship and not knowing all there is to know about someone makes it interesting...

juggernaut26
yea i mean the internet is for fun not for making lasting relationships but the internet can definitly be fun

BingaBonga
It depends... if we have a lot of differences... then I would wait, but if not, then I wouldn't stick out tongue

realworlddreams
wait, wut?? I'm a guy askin if its cool to wait to date a girl i know, n not over the internet, its jus a matter of us actually goin out.
UPDATE: i went out w/her the other nite, n it wasnt exactly wut i expected (there was a group w/us n it sucked) but im still hopeful that we'll work out. anyway, one date doesnt decide everything, n besides, like i sed before, shes worth it to me.

Tired Hiker
If it was all I had going for me, hell yeah.

LarryTheArch
Mayb

realworlddreams
shes not all i got goin, im makin a choice. i thought this would draw some better attention...hmm, maybe this kind of forum is the wrong place where some of us only think about the size of BOOBS!!

kalantiaw
holy sh!t i thought you were a girl... i apologize for the screw up... i prostrate myself before ye and ask for your penance angel ...

lil bitchiness
Wait a minute...why would you wait to date someone...are we talking real world or intenret...internet romances arent...whatever, im not getting into that, the point is that internet romances are usualy just messing about...or whatever.

Real life, i would not wait 3 months to date them...why?

nazgulinthedark
id wait...i hardly know them..i mean...what if the are serial killers or something...messed

lil bitchiness
uuum...well if they are a serial killer they would kill you even if you didnt date them, and getting to know them...

Cemetry Slut
wot we onnabout?

Cemetry Slut
i hate waiting sometimes it depends, i got it now lol sorry i want 2 get married now

Linkalicious
are you kidding? what guy waits 3 months to fit into a girls schedule or on her radar? if it's the schedule...then no woman is worth that. and if it's because you've already hung out with her for 3 months and now you're going to ask her on a date you might as well not bother. if she was interested you woulda got together a lot sooner than that. girls n their stupid plutonic relationships

Daedalus
I second that.

Fire
why would I date someone I hardly know??? why would I wait three months for that

Friend44
If you're gonna wait three months for a date, you'll wait one year for a first handshake? Ten years for a first kiss and 25 for sex... Nah, I can't wait that long...

Linkalicious
I thought you dated people that you hardly know in order to get to know them better, but i agree witht he 3 month statement

realworlddreams
the fact that i want to get to know her better makes it worth it to me, n its not jus her, it was me too...school sux u know? too many freakin meetings an wutnot...it'll work out

o, n her dad hates me already too

but its pickin up now, so it was worth it.

BellaButterfly
of course....not till I get married but until i fall truly in love.....I will know he's the one because my heart will start beating really fast..and he will be the only thing i see !

I cant wait!!!!

lil bitchiness
um...we are only talking about dating someone...its not a big deal..id date them right away...i wouldnt sleep with them, but sure...id start dating them...see how that goes thumb up

stinkfist462
yes

BellaButterfly
oh hahahahaha!

I thought we were talking about sex!

stinkfist462
laughing out loud i would wait a while for sex .. hey i waited 14 years so far .. big grin

realworlddreams
well, u could wait sum more too i guess...

stinkfist462
sad .. i guees i could wait a while longer ..

Ten10teN
do i like this dude?! hahaha if i did like him a lot then yeah i would wait i guess.

Real
resurrection...she called me the other day (even tho its like 5 months since i started this thread) n we're goin out tomorrow!

Jacob_Luver
Maybe I could.

lil bitchiness
Im happy for you Real. thumb up however, I still dont see why wait so long. If you went out then, you'd be 5 months into the relationship assuming it all worked out.

I never waited that long to date someone, although I had to wait 2 years before I made up and hooked up with my ex again that i liked very much, which happened wed before last. I didnt however waited intentionaly this long for him, it just happened.

But if you perfer it that way, I guess its cool.

SeptemberRain
no, i dont think id wait.

Real
oh, i didnt wait all this time...i had another relationship during this time...but me n my gf broke up like 2 months ago...n i've kept in touch w/this girl since i met her...n now she wants to go out...so we'll c how it works out...

Clovie
voted no, but i';m not sure if i understood the question properly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.