Um, am I?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tela<3sHaldir
Could u post here if I'm on ur buddy list, so i can add you to mine. Or post if you just want me to add you.

yerssot
why?

Tela<3sHaldir
just, b/c i would feel bad if someone had me on their buddy list and they weren't on my and the same with the if they wanted to.

juggernaut26
well i never met ya but i like ya already you have your fave movie as brink and i love that movie my fav part is when brink and gabby race. so i'm addin you to mine

yerssot
well, as long as you know that the buddy-list means exactly nothing and doesn't give any extra options if you're in it or anything

RobBo
I've never understood what a buddy list was for. confused

yerssot
for decoration wink

Tela<3sHaldir
Yeah, I understand Yerss. Don't want anything extra

RobBo
What, like a PA??!! laughing

juggernaut26
i only have a few peeps on mine

Tela<3sHaldir
just a couple

juggernaut26
well see buddy lists are pretty much useless here cuz if you wann pm someone or somthin then you can go into members lists

Tela<3sHaldir
yeah.

Veralidaine
i only av bout 4 ppl on minebig grin....only coz i'm too dern lazy to add others.....but i'll add u, coz u a nice person to talk to.happy....

Tela<3sHaldir
*blushes.* I'll add u 2

BingaBonga
Haha, I haven't even messed with my buddy list. stick out tongue... Okay, i just noticed something... Was typeover just added? I just wanted to change something, and I typed over the word, I hate that mad

Veralidaine
happy...cool......

Tela<3sHaldir
yep, kuul

§pearhead
i wish i could say one thing or the other but i barely know you

Veralidaine
den jus start talkin, it works...yes

diegocala
NO

Veralidaine
right.....roll eyes (sarcastic)......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.