I need help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambit21290
I want to get in touch with some of the people making X-Men 3 because I look, act, and talk just like Gambit. If you could help me I would really appreciate it.

juggernaut26
dude i really don't know where you could find that kinda information. maybe you should try and find out where you audition for x3 but i don't know.

Lone_Dragon
O.O You look and talk like the Ragin' Cajun?! You've just won my heart!!!!! -clings to gambit21290- Marry me?!

SK88728
gambit: if you find anything out, wanna e-mail me?! like even about ALL auditions. thanks.

Paola
post a pic of you gambit!!!!

Vampiree
whoa... i want the adress too!!! i wanna go to the audition! (dunno who would i be supposed to play big grin) ohhh... and post a pic gambit shifty we're waiting

LanceWindu
I want to be an extra in a movie!

Especially something Sci-Fi or comic related!

Vampiree
ye can play 'alien no. 10358261545' big grin

Be@st
Then can I be alien no. 10358261546'?

Vampiree
no. big grin

Vampiree
beast: ye will play 'the crowd'

Be@st
And what are you a director? Why can't I be alien no. 10358261546

Vampiree
no, this one's already taken by me. ye can be the crowd big grin and yes, i'm the director

Be@st
than can I be alien no. 10358261547 embarrasment

Vampiree
no! ye're not gonna play alien 1035261547! look, i already told then that ye're gonna play the crowd...

Be@st
But I don't wanna be a crowd. I wanna be myself. I wanna be alien no. 1035261547

Vampiree
but ye can't! okay i've got an idea... i'll go and talk to the producers and see if ye can be alien no. 1035261533, okay?

Be@st
But that just isn't it. please can I be alien no. 1035261547

Vampiree
no, sesy wants to be alien no. 1035261547, evntually i can ask them to give ye the role of alien no. 1035261548 or alien no. 1035261544

beastnpyro
lolz... wuts with the alien thing if i may ask????? uhm... can i be one too??? lol

Vampiree
oh bnP! yep ye can be alien no 1035261549 if ye want to.

beastnpyro
i also wanna be an alien....

beastnpyro
hehe.. thnx vamp.. any alien would be cool with me.... wuts with the numbers anyways?

Vampiree
lol just having some completely Without-Sense Fun big grin

beastnpyro
hmmm.. ok... i cant see wuts wrong with alien... uhm... i forgot the number....lol.. why do they wanna be this other alien??

Vampiree
dunno big grin who cares

beastnpyro
lol... fine with me.. hey.. i wanna play uhm.... beast in x3... id be wearin makeups so they wouldnt know if i really do or dont look like beast... hhehehe

Vampiree
beast? blink whoa... so then i wanna play... um... the white queen!

SK88728
I wanna play Mort!!!! laughing out loud

Vampiree
there's no mort in my story!!! ye can play the crowd since nobody wants to, really

SK88728
THERE IS TOO A MORT IN YOUR STORY!!!!!!! (i run ALL the film things! MUHAHAHA)

Vampiree
not in MY movie, mate!!!

SK88728
YES IN YOUR MOVIE!!!!!!!!! mad

SK88728
(and answer the question i posted for you in the RPG forume!)

SK88728
(unhosted)

Vampiree
oh god i completely forgot about the rpg forum embarrasment

Be@st
hey vamp you said you're gonna be an alien. Ok; I'll be the number you want me to be. But I want you to be under me. I wanna be a boss.

Vampiree
nooo way! ye're not gonna be my boss big grin i'm the director=i rule all

darkphoenix
I wanna play someoen too smile not the crowd though.. sorry vampiree lol I could play... someone from the hellfire club, just to be close to the white queen *point at the pic of Emma i post in another thread* lol

Vampiree
hey, ye only can do the crowd or the aliens... ye gotta choose. and i'm playing the White Queen lol

darkphoenix
I know, i wanna be close to the white queen lol wink

*Slip 20$ in Vampiree's pocket* Do i have to play a alien or the crowd? lol come on Vampiree, am not crowd material lol

BarmyBrummie
Hey i should be white queen seeing as i have the same name big grin

Vampiree
okay dark *hides the money* ye can play mutant kid no. 193445

abby: no way big grin i'm playing her big grin ye can choose any other mutant since ye're my matey big grin

one's taken: the white queen, gambit, beast, alien no. 1035261547, mutant kid no. 193445

BarmyBrummie
Erm, i don't know who i want to be. I'll think about it or someone can give me someone to be big grin

darkphoenix
Vampiree: what if BB choose to be someone Higher than you in the rank of the Hellfire club lol she'll boss you around.... you should have me by your side for protection! *lol wow, i can come up with some crappy excuses to be something else that a alien or the crowd lol*

Vampiree
abby: what about shadowcat?

dark: i'm the directior, i can kill her and all of ye anytime i want big grin hehe so anywho, ye agree on the mutant kid no. 193445, or do i HAVE to give ye the phoenix one?

BarmyBrummie
The only way i could out rank here was if i was black queen and i don't want to be black queen cuz she sucks and i wouldn't boss vampy around and, there ain't no way in hell she's gonna boss me around big grin

BarmyBrummie
Shadowcat??? Like no way that pretty icksome. I'd like, totally piss everyone off and like get killed off.

Ha, i'll be the guy from 20th century fox whos in charge of the whole thing! big grin

Vampiree
oh wait, i've changed my mind... i wanna play rogue or should i do the white queen... hmmmm. HELP ME CHOOSE!!!

darkphoenix
Vampiree: well.. if you insist i'll be phoenix... but that's only because you asked me, i really wanted to be the blinking kid in x2! lol

Vampiree
i'm in charge of EVERYTHING abby big grin ye only get to choose who ye wanna play big grin

BarmyBrummie
BE ROGUE BE ROGUE!!!! I just can't see you as white queen.
I know who i want to be now: PSYLOCKE!! She rox!

Vampiree
okay i just decided, the one's taken:
abby: ye, like, totally get the white queen then
dark: okay, then phoenix for ye
and i'll play rogue

Vampiree
sigh... changed to:
abby: psylocke

someone want the whihte queen? we sitll haven't got pyro and cyke... but i know PERFECTLY who will play cyke big grin anybody for pyro then? the prof? kurt? god we have many roles...

BarmyBrummie
YAY i'm white queen!! I don't want to be though, i wanna be PSYLOCKE!!

BarmyBrummie
God damn it, people keep posting before i do!!!! Forget that last post. I am now officialy Psylocke by orders of Vampy

Vampiree
i suggest:
_CYCLOPS_ as cyke
DezW as Nocturne (dunno if i spelt it right)
Kes as Storm
Sesy as Magma?

then:
Me as Rogue
BnP as Beast
Abby as Psylocke
Dark as Phoenix

sk8 in fact i let ye choose a nice character now lol big grin

anywho i'm gonna take a shower and go to sleep now cuz i'm soooo tired, remember that i rule here so we'll decide on more characters tomorrow, k?

I'M OPEN TO PROPOSITIONS PPL!!! we got lots of other roles now! take them before someone else will take them! big grin

BarmyBrummie
There should be a list of characters people can be. I'll make one for ya vampy big grin

darkphoenix
Sk have to be Mort! lol he'll kill us all if he's not

Sk as MORT!

metalruskie07
I'll be colossus, I can even speak russian, das ve danya!

BarmyBrummie
Okey Smokey heres a not so quick list of characters i can think of. What can i say? I was bored.

Wolverine
Gambit- Kofmaster
Pyro
Professor x
Nightcrawler
White Queen
Chamber
Jubilee
Shadowcat
Iceman
Angel
Colossus-metalruskie07
Havok
Wolfsbane
Magma
Sunspot
Bishop
Dazzler
Forge
Juggernaut
Lady Deathstrike
Meltdown (boom boom)
Multiple Man
Morph
Sage
Polaris
Magneto
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Avalanche
Toad
Blob
Mystique
Sabretooth
Sinister

kofmaster
ok 0.o i still dont get this movie thing but abby tould me to pick a character so i guess I'll play gambit

BarmyBrummie
I don't know, one appearance by lancewindu and the whole thread goes haywire!!!
I don't know where this things going anyway, its up to our director, the almighty Vampy!!!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/notworthy.gif laughing out loud

Kes
gambit21290>All I can say is contact 20tj century fox. I'm sure the offical site has an email address.
To talk more about auditions and actor related things go to the Your X actor.
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.