Elrond/Agent Smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azszhz
every once and a while when i'm watching Lotr i get this felling that Hugo's going to put on some sunglasses and start kicking everyones ass Matrix style
does this happen to anyone else?
And does anyone have a cure for me?
Its driving me crazy to be thinking of Matrix while watching Lotr

Kitoky
Try to think of Hugo wearing nothing but his leggings. smile

azszhz
ok *runs of to watch movie* lets see if that works

Aurora
*covers her face while she laughs* I don't even know what to say Kit, only you could have come up with that. Why do u think u have an angel next to your name. LOL

azszhz
It doesn't work now its just elrond with sunglasses wearing only nothing but his leggings and i might have nightmares about that for weeks

LegolasIsMyMan
OMDG!!!!* covers face, laughing so hard, tears are rollin from my face*

azszhz
I know i will watch the matrix and get it out of my system
*looks around*
can i barrow the matrix from somebody

Kitoky
I didn't think it was THAT funny. And I don't think that I have a angel next to my name.

Exa
Ohhh yes... I always have the feeling it's smith in a pink dress or something... *covers face*

And I do not know any cure... would like to have one myself.

fini
you poor poor people, dont even have to sence to differntiate the actors from the characters they played. I am sure when Weaving took the role of agent smith, he certainly wasn't expecting to be reffered to as Agent Smith forever. SO stop calling him agent smith. The only place that should be allowed is when talking bout Matrix.

Bloom4ever
laughing out loud i remember the 1st time i came 2 this msg board, i thought y'all were mad, now that i kno ya, i think y'all r downright crazy!!

sauron
well thats a sign that you know us

agent smith in arwens tiara a pink dress and leggings......im getting turned on stick out tongue

Kitoky
Stop trying to steal my spotlight sauron, stick out tongue

sauron
im not stealing anything big grin im quite happy to be in a dark private area where no-one is looking when i think of elrond in leggins stick out tongue

Smodden
Stay away from my lady you creature of the east
*draws my sword in defiance and taunts any who challenge me*

Kitoky
Stop trying to bring up another rpg and cause this thread to be closed you stupid twit.

Smodden
sory major dejavu

Smodden
sory major dejavu

ur in a bad mood me thinks

sauron
ooohhhhh stick out tongue kits on the prowl stick out tongue

i wasnt after arwen you fool, i was saying about elrond, and i was joking anyway i am NOT homosexual, as i AM a guy....arent i kit !!! stick out tongue

Kitoky
That you are. But don't worry, alot of us confuse sauron of being a girl. smile

sauron
and that would stop me worrying how smile

im a guy look

SAURON
sex: male
real name/s: chris(topher) or merry

everyone clear on that big grin

Aurora
Or merry? Hehehehehe love We can't forget that now can we?

sauron
of course not stick out tongue

Kitoky
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Aurora
*hugs to Kit and sauron* Hehehehe angel

sauron
big grin *hugs them both back* and *also hugs everyone on my sig*

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PICTURE

http://www.dracandros.com/Jebgarg/Nidoking/moa/Barad-dur.jpg

Kitoky
It is a nice picture but I'd think that it would be much taller than that.

sauron
yeah but you dont know the scale do you could be 1mm-100m

Kitoky
Didn't they build multiple sizes of Barad-dur?

sauron
well in the moive there was loads of smaller towers but i think there was only one in the book, ie the dark tower not towerS

Kitoky
Duh, the tower of Barad-dur, which some people thought was a second name for Mount Doom.

sauron
lol who thought that?

Aurora
It's not?? I might need to reread the books, I thought it was, and I thought that Sauron was actually a hobbit, was I wrong in that too?

sauron
yeah, sauron wasnt a hobbit sauron was the old one in the fellowship, wasnt he? you know the one with the pointy hat, and they were all going to erm...what was it the cracks of the room to destroy sams ring?

Kitoky
blink

Aurora
No no they were on thier way to the Misty Mt. for a summer holiday.

sauron
no im sure the crack of room were involved they went to the misty mountains later on to see Doc Happy Grumpy and the crew gimlis third cousins

Aurora
Oh yeah, I was skipping ahead alittle, although I did hear that the guy with the pointy hat was sieverly missed after he fell. Something about a carrot too. Strange little group they have there.

azszhz
no no your both wrong they were going to Gondor to throw the ring down Denethors throat but go lost along the way and started to head Mordor. By the time they got there direction straight the fellowship brock up and everyone remembered that Frodo (who was still heading toward Mordor) had the ring

Kitoky
blink

sauron
no man, they were definately going to the cracks of room

i know sauron and the erm pipman went to gondor but thats just cos sauron wanted to make fun of the name because it sounds like gonad

frozo and spam were going to where was it cawdor, because thats where macbeth was the thain and he needed the ring to defeat macduff

and aragog (the spider from hp?) legless (the irish elf) and gimme (the eigth dwarf, the greedy one) were hunting orca whale which is a fellony so they were took to whoa-man the home of the horse lord where they saw grimy wormtongue and i cant remember whats next

Aurora
sauron do u ever check out the ain't it cool website? If not I have the funniest ROTK review to send to you.

azszhz
they wanted to throw it down Denethors throat. he was going crazy they thought it would cure him.

Exa
laughing laughing laughing laughing

but - bit offtopic, isnt it?

azszhz
this topic was created by me and i don't care if its off topic.

though I still need a cure for my elrond/agent smith problem
help!

Smodden
just a little

Smodden
oh misunderstood you. i'll try to lighten up

whoa i forgot what this topic was even about...oh yeah matrix or something dumb like that.

Kitoky
You probably won't find a cure from me...sorry......

But if you have a picture of Elrond having sunglasses and matrix signs in the back thinking "Hobbits are a Virus..." I advise you to throw that away.

Smodden
laughing laughing laughing laughing

i hated that pic

Smodden
oh by the way you don't "throw away" pics on the computer

you DELETE them

than they are in the recyle bin untill you empty it.

but its okay everyone makes mistakes

Kitoky

One, when I said 'if you have' as in if he had any possession of the damn picture, he should rid himself of it, so I use the simple term of throw away,
Two, who the f cares dammit, as long as he get's rid of so stop trying to cool so that you don't say anything dumb again.

sauron
jesus christ i went for half an hour and theres serious tension here

sauron
smodden your a guy right?

Smodden
yes i am a guy

maybee i'll leave kmc forever then i won't say anything dumb ever again.

farewell unless any say otherwise ahem

well i've gone to see rotk 4 the 4th time i'll be back in 3hours and 21 min plus driving time.

sauron
so you are a guy ok

*punches* stop being dumb stick out tongue

Kitoky
.......Dude...omg....the movie is longer than that foo, so how would it be plus driving time....

Wait...are you sure you can drive even?

Cuz...I'm starting to believe that you're a 12 year old wannabe LotR

But that's just me.

Smodden
actually my mom's takin' me
and i'm 16 and i would drive but i don't have my own car yet...*grr*
anyway the show starts in 10 min so i gota go

Kitoky
L8er...

Smodden
well i'm back and the movie was longer but i never noticed that.

but i'm getting off now
just thought i'd tell ya'll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.