The Cruelest Thing....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
..........you've ever done to some one........

*thinks* hmmm..........as of recent, I havent been cruel to anyone, prolly more when I was younger, coz we all know dat when we're young, we're sh*theads...big grin........

so..........how bout everyone else? evil face

silver_tears
Umm let me think evil face

stinkfist462
dropped a grain of sand on an ant ..

Michael Myers 1
tripped a retarded kid whistle

stinkfist462
laughed and told a retard to grab his weiner and pull his hardest laughing out loud

Michael Myers 1
lol i had a retarded kid flick my friend off it was funny

stinkfist462
i had an old dude give me 40 $

lil bitchiness
Oh...well ive been cruel to many people..

I stuck my ex boyfriends now ex girlfriends toothbrush down the toilet

When i was little i broke my cousins plastic He-man sword because he was being annoying with it and was pushing me arround.

Told EVERYONE about my ex boyfriends...erm...''weak side'' and the most embbarrasing stuff he did and said and still does and says.

uuuum...cant think of any more right now... oh yeah and DAve helped me be nasty to my ex, by giving his number to everyone at the gay chatroom! thumb up

Veralidaine
laughing out loud....evil faceness......

stinkfist462
eek! .. i would so kill everyone who called...

Veralidaine
laughing out loudness.....

lil bitchiness
Erm...he had no clue SF..confused
didnt exactly tell him, ''oh by the way, i gave your number out in a gay chatroom''

stinkfist462
oh .. wonder if anyone called.. that would be funny if someone called

Veralidaine
yes.....laughing out loud

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

boogie
sick ewww, thats a great way to get back at someone! wow..mean too..haha

lil bitchiness
They most deffinitevly did, because *** told me about them...he said he was getting weird phone calls..then i was kind of worried he might ask me if i know anything about it confused
But he didnt suspect a thing...stupid bastard big grin

silver_tears
Flipped a girls skirt up and I knew she was wearing granny panties evil face

Spilled orange pop all over another girls white school blouse by accident of course angel

Oh and alot of worse things whistle

lil bitchiness
She never found out big grin

Im not taking shit from some cheap whore...she was even threatening me..so i stuck her toothbrush down the toilet..before flushing obviously!

Veralidaine
laughing out loud...too much evil faceness......

stinkfist462
sick

boogie
Was it a #2 or a #1? laughing out loud ...if you even say #2... sick sick sick

Veralidaine
laughing out loud....sick.....

lil bitchiness
no no no..number 1! big grin

We are talking about piss only right? huh yeah..thumb up

Veralidaine
laughing out loud...yes.....

stinkfist462
laughing out loud laughing

Veralidaine
big grin......

stinkfist462
^ cute face stealer miffed:

kalantiaw
cruel... i don't know... i don't think i did anything cruel, just act like an insensitive a$$hole sometimes... bt it takes a lot to move me...

Veralidaine
messed..*is scared* *cowers in corner..*
sad.me sorry...

stinkfist462
blink

Veralidaine
ahhhh.....messed.......*confused* Stinky was evil....

stinkfist462
i was ?? blink

Veralidaine
ahhhhh.......miffed, at least..messed.......*runs in circles* confusion is evil......

stinkfist462
yes it is

Veralidaine
yes

stinkfist462
yes

Veralidaine
yes yes yes

stinkfist462
whoa thats too much to type

Veralidaine
laughing out loud not weally....its ok.....

stinkfist462
yes

Veralidaine
yes......

lil bitchiness
Im not usually cruel..its just when ive been pushed to the edge..then i can be a nasty b!tch you wanna stay away from big grin

Veralidaine
laughing out loud......same here, when i get pissed off, i'm a sarcastic b*tch..big grin....

stinkfist462
hence your s/n perhaps ?

oh god i sound smart right there blink

lil bitchiness
hence my own what? blink

stinkfist462
s/n = screen name

lil bitchiness
oh..i was kind of going for user name..but screen name is good too

stinkfist462
user name ... screen name ... SAME THING laughing out loud

Veralidaine
yes......laughing out loud

kalantiaw
d@mn, "hence" and "perhaps" in the same sentence... i'm way in over my head...

stinkfist462
i feel so smart right now...

§pearhead
hey wanna hear something stupid? I threw a light bulb at the wall today and it broke. smile i was kinda mad

Veralidaine
I threw a porcelin clock at ,my sister once.messed....when i was younger, n really pissed, but it didnt hit her.messed...no

§pearhead
laughing out loud what really sucked is i had to pick up all the glass... and there was a lot of it, PLUS the shards were in a rug. so it was a huge PIA.

Veralidaine
big grin....
ow..i hate pikin up glass, a shard once went into ma flesh.....weally hurt....messed....

§pearhead
At that point i was beyond caring if it hurt, i was just do damn pissed...dont ask me why. i could make an entire thread about it and dont want to.

Veralidaine
oh, den i know how u feel......*nods yes*

§pearhead
ill give you a hint. parents suck.

Veralidaine
such a thing is truth.....yes......very big pains in de ass.......

§pearhead
I look back at it now and see it was kinda silly...im not gonna act like im mr. tough, but when i get angry, i become almost unstoppable. HUGE adrenaline rushes, and it kinda scares me sometimes.

Darth Revan
laughing out loud evil face laughing out loud now I suddenly understand your username...

Veralidaine
dun worry, everyone does get annoyed, it is not something that can be helped.....

i know that when i get angry, i usually start yelling at everyone, which is not really fair, since all of them did not cause my anger......but i cannot help it....

§pearhead
pff...me either. ive come pretty close to hurting others physcially, which is very much against everything that makes me who i am...but i always stop myself in time. its very taxing.

LarryTheArch
the curelest thing i did was sik my head-humping cat on my bor's head... funny, but curel

Veralidaine
i usually am not the physical type, more the verbal.....

Veralidaine
laughing out loud.damn datz funny....

Darth Revan
...the meanest thing I've ever done... My older brother and I used to 'wrestle' so one day we were 'wrestling' on a bed and I threw him down on the edge of the bed and it broke!! He was ok but the bed wasn't... Oh and when I was in middle school there was this stupid little 6th grader named Terrence and he always picked on everybody and one day he grabbed my nerdy friend's magic cards and kicked them across the hall so I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him on the ground laughing out loud that was cool cos everyone hated him

§pearhead
LOL!!!! getting mad over mtg? im sorry, thats just so ironic.

Veralidaine
laughing out loud.....dats sum funny sh*t.....

Darth Revan
Yeah I know it's funny but it wasn't cos they were magic cards it was cos he was an *******..

Veralidaine
oh, i know, i wasnt laughin a t de magic cards...no but at de fact dat de a*shole was beaten.big grin..yes.....

§pearhead
i was laughin at the magic cards. big grin

Darth Revan
that's ok I admit I have a few nerdy friends big grin

§pearhead
who doesnt?

Veralidaine
yer, i do too.......one dat talks in a baby voice and gushes over puppies n kittens...roll eyes (sarcastic) seriously......

LarryTheArch
closure is nice...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.