New england patriots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
To all you people who thought the pats werent going anywhere--THEY WON!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

erm...theres really no point to this thread i just felt like gloating.

LanceWindu
mad

I hate you!

Titans are still my favorite team.

It all came down to just 3 points too...sad

§pearhead
yeah. a damn good game though. macnair is better than brady though, ill grant you that.

LanceWindu
Damn straight he's better than Brady, that's why he is Co-MVP with Payton Manning.

I guess it's ok, the Titans need a lot of rest and time to heal. They have been plauged by injuries this year.

Most notibly McNair, Kearse, and George. Our top three players.

I'm telling you though, McCareins (sp?) is quickly becoming a break out star.

§pearhead
messed i dunno how to spell it...

well, all i can say it that pats are f-ed for the next round. they've had some tough injuries too, and i doubt they stand any chance no matter who they face

LanceWindu
I'm gonna be rooting or the Patriots if they make in the next Playoff round. Cause more than likely they will be facing the Colts, who I hate with a passion.

[[.c.dutton.]]
THE PATS WON WOOO HOOO COLTS SUCK!! YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

[[.c.dutton.]]
Go PAtriots.. woohooo

burlyman
agreed blink

badkittykitty
poor poor manning

SilverFighter
Manning had a good game agains't the Broncos but that was it. For now the Patriots are AFC champs!!!!!

badkittykitty
to bad they(colts) didnt get that fumble..if so they may have tied up the game..but I am happy about the pats! smile

SilverFighter
Me too!! Ty Law intercepted very important passes from Manning. If it comes down to Pats vs Eagles is going to be a good SuperBowl!!

[[.c.dutton.]]
all i have to say is that.. THE PATS RULE

JKozzy
We win! Boo-yeah big grin

[[.c.dutton.]]
woo hoo.. curently i am working on a pats siggy, anybody want it?????

tptmanno1
Go Pats!
(addiction to east coast teams! Check the sig)

[[.c.dutton.]]
GO UCONN GO PATS.. im the same way

tptmanno1
Stupid Uconn men, losing to UNC,
shame
Girls losing to Duke
shame

They'll get it back together though

[[.c.dutton.]]
do we have a uconn forum?????? off topic i know.. hers the siggy... take as you plz, ask if you want personalized..

[[.c.dutton.]]
my brothers a HUGE north Carolina fan, and we were all like.. o ya.. Uconns gonna kik their butts.. he hasnt stopped gloating.. and the women, i hate to say it, but those 2 loses may be good, take some pressure off.... maybe not.. but Turasi's NUMBER 1

[[.c.dutton.]]
just to be offtopic, heres my boring uconn sigg

§pearhead
big grin patriots goin to the superbowl! me so happy

[[.c.dutton.]]
hell ya

SilverFighter
I hope Brady gets the MVP if the Patriots win the Super Bowl. That would make him the new Joe Montana. big grin

§pearhead
the superbowl, no matter who wins, is going to be an awesome game

Trickster
I don't understand American Football rules embarrasment

§pearhead
football and american football are two completely different games as you prolly know...thered be no reason to know what the rules are

Trickster
English football I understand. It's pretty basic. American football seems like they keep stopping just to line up and run into each other!

§pearhead
its a bit more complicated than that...not much though

Trickster
laughing out loud

§pearhead
messed i dun even know how to describe it...ive grown up knowing the rules. and i dun play it either

Trickster
Ah well, I'm sure someone can...

SilverFighter
That's call rushing to gain yards or "iron man football". The defense is trying to stop the offense from gaining yards. The offense is trying to gain yards so that they can score in the endzone. Now the offense doesn't hafta to rush evertime because they can throw the ball to a receiver. But the defense has to rush to the offense everytime to stop them from scoring. I know is a little info but just keep in mind that in football there is a defense and a offense.

§pearhead
though if you dont know what they're doing, it does look like all they're doing is runnin into each other

Trickster
Very true. wink I'm sorry I don't understand.

SilverFighter
It appears that they are just doing that. The key is to watch who is carrying the ball and where he is taking it.

§pearhead
silverfighter is right...if you watch, you can see that the plays are made by the blockers instead of the rusher

Trickster
And there are all those weird plays... Like on the simpsons

Linkalicious
who cares if the pats win the superbowl...they're one of the boringest teams in football. Just like those chump ass Bucaneers from last year. I don't care if defense wins championships, explosive offenses are what makes the 10 ten plays on sportscenter

§pearhead
i hate to admit it, but ur right...their d is awesome, but their offense sucks. i wouldnt be too too surprised if their d had more points.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.