This place has changed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UnknownBountyHunter
I don't know if anyone here even remembers me...I am probably the oldest visitor of this site. I use to frequent back in the days of EZBoard (Raz, when did I register? April 2000?) Anyways, I am not publicy expressing my ways of life since I left unexpectedly. I just want to know who is still here? I hope Dim, Ratcat, queeq, theEvilJedi, KingJedi, Gundark, and all of them are still here. Oh and I see you met a friend of mine, registered name, Gandalf? I just got a computer today and I was so excited about getting one, I asked him to check on a website for me. Guess what? It was this one! smile I'm glad he didn't spoil the surprise, if it is even that.

This site has improved so much...good job Raz!

yerssot
Hi there!

The ones you mention are still here, excapt for tEJ, he was here a month orso ago, but hasn't returned since...

I hope you can stay here
And post, huh?

UnknownBountyHunter
Why did EJ leave? :-(

yerssot
the first time: no idea, I wasn't around then
the second time: well, he came here, said hello, post a bit, came back the next day and that was all...
I really have no idea (again)

Ratcat
You remember EJ right? And you have to ask... laughing out loud

Great to see you around again UBH! You're right, Raz has done a top job with this place.

King Jedi
Hello,hello,hello,.......welcome back!! big grin

You are the oldest visitor of this site now. You stole my crown. sad

Raz
Welcome back, my good friend!!!! smile

UnknownBountyHunter
I take it EJ as being obnoxious as usual and ran off. laughing out loud

King Jedi, sorry I had to dethrone you (no pun intended wink) but it's something a man of my status must do to miserable peons. stick out tongue

Just joking! big grin

yerssot
and when you least expect it, I will rule it all! bwahahahahahahahahaha evil face

UnknownBountyHunter
Hey Raz, is this the guy that has to reply to everyone's replies? laughing out loud

yerssot
is that what I'm known of???

*reads comment of UBH again*
d'oh!

UnknownBountyHunter
Dim and RC, can I get your e-mails? Just would like them handy.

ToMacco
Hello.

UnknownBountyHunter
Hi

ToMacco
You've been away for a long time. There are a lot of stupid people here now. So "watch your step. . . this place could be a little rough."

yerssot
luckily I'm one of the smart ones smile

Ushgarak
Well, hello there, UBH. I think I arrived here some two days after you left, and ended up reading a lot of the 'Where the heck has UBH gone?' threads.

And since then, I have crept up in Raz's good books and posted far more than a snae person should...

Very good to see you back, anyway. Hope you enjoy your return.

TeCk-IcE
Hi there....I`m one of the stupid people.....nice to met you

smokin'

ToMacco
you sure are! evil face wink wink

TeCk-IcE
And I`m proud of it laughing out loud

ToMacco: You should join me stick out tongue

Thomas H
Welcome my new friend!
I am a member in the smart group, but I am thinkin of joining the stupid group, a lot of cool people there.
You should realy try to join tomacco, I believe its cool laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing smokin'

yerssot
well, I think he introduiced himself quite well, let's see if he has anything else to say...

Lara
you migh change your mind there T, alot of sharp instruments floating around! roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
*looks around*
now... where did I left my knife?

Lara
the same place I left my pick axe, in the bathroom! laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Somebody please tell me why you would own a pick axe in the bathroom. It is supposed to be in the garage.

yerssot
you don't know the bathroom huh?

LanceWindu
Guess not

yerssot
*mental note*
don't come near Lance!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by UnknownBountyHunter
I don't know if anyone here even remembers me...I am probably the oldest visitor of this site. I use to frequent back in the days of EZBoard (Raz, when did I register? April 2000?) Anyways, I am not publicy expressing my ways of life since I left unexpectedly. I just want to know who is still here? I hope Dim, Ratcat, queeq, theEvilJedi, KingJedi, Gundark, and all of them are still here. Oh and I see you met a friend of mine, registered name, Gandalf? I just got a computer today and I was so excited about getting one, I asked him to check on a website for me. Guess what? It was this one! smile I'm glad he didn't spoil the surprise, if it is even that.

This site has improved so much...good job Raz!

https://c.tenor.com/o07a3ON9uFwAAAAd/the-feels-twice-the-feels.gif

Old Man Whirly!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=352973

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=352973

Wow. Great find, as always.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wow. Great find, as always. when this forum was full of kids and people like AC it was better.

https://i.imgur.com/cmsHAfF.jpeg

Tzeentch
I miss community forums. Social media was a mistake.

Robtard
Travel back to 1997 and destroy SixDegrees.com before it become a thing.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
Travel back to 1997 and destroy SixDegrees.com before it become a thing. https://c.tenor.com/0QgALHE4iJAAAAAS/oh-my-****-bubbles.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.