Bow´s Master

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IcepicK
I have Noticed that Legolas (Orlando....) is left handed, at least firing the bow.. Anyone else know this?...

very interesting web :http://www.lordoftheringscatalog.com/db/lotr

Exa
I also noticed that on some pictures he uses the right and on some the left hand; maybe that comes from the computer-editing and it was pasted mirrored.

sauron
well elves are supposed to be near perfect maybe hes ambidextrous (can use left and right, to shoot and wriite and stuff)

orlandoOYEA
I wouldnt doubt it. I never really noticed that before though.

orlandoOYEA
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:gC4LPRjfP9cC:www.mauritia.de/de/film/herr%
http://www.lordoftheringsshop.com/lotrshop/images/posters/card4.jpg

I know they are both hard to see, but in one he is using his left hand and in the other he is using his right.

orlandoOYEA
I relize the first pic didnt work and i cant seem to find it again. Sry everyone

fini
and the reason for this thread IS?????????????? whether someone is left handed or right???........oh come on people, i dont give it much hope except for decomposing into an orli thread.

orlandoOYEA
Ah yes, always the case. No point really, just something someone noticed

sauron
lol yeah

but at least we now know hes ambidextrous so theres a nice fact for you :P

orlandoOYEA
Very True.....

Sifer
Actually, Jacko mirrored alot of the shots in all 3 movies. He said so himself on TTT Commentary. So it could simply be a reversal BUT it works because he is an Elf.

Sifer
And...incase you don't know, if you are right handed, you hold the bow in your left hand. Madness I know smile

Exa
... because you need your strenght rather in the string-one. The other one just has to hold while the right one does the work... usually also works better with the eyes.

Kitoky
Orli usually uses his Left hand to hold the bow and left to release arrows, either way the arrow shooting is still computer generated. smile

Camellia
Yes, for example, there is a shot of Merry and Pippin just before the Riders attack the orcs which was flipped...

...sorry, I'm talking about THEM again!...and it's going off topic...oopsey, sorry!smile

Kitoky
HEy it's okie, it just gives us a reason to turn an Orli thread into a Nazgul thread. devil

Bloom4ever
No, this is horrible, Nazguls r beginnin to take ova KMC!!

Kitoky
Well we love you too

IcepicK
in that case it means that he is left handed... but anyway It can be a mirrored picture... so In conclusion he is an elf an he is great in dextery so he is ambidextrous.. big grin

Kitoky
Basically

sauron
no they arent STARTING to take over, they have took over and now have a firn grip

Sifer
Could you not sense my full-on sarcasm? When I posted what you replied to big grin

Exa
I did but I wanted to add why wink

samIam
my sis is ambidextrious with her bow ... so maybe orli is .. i don'y know .. how about some body ask him ! any volunteers?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.