For Dominic Monaghan Fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Camellia
Alright, I know that this will be deleted almost immediately but I just hope that someone in the UK will get to read this before then!!

At 7:30 on UK Gold, Hetty Wainthrop is on!!

Just thought I'd let you all know just in case you were Dominic fans and happened to be in the UK!

(And yes, I'm very sorry, mah, but I just had to inform people!)

Camellia
And I'm sorry for any hopes I keep up after they discover that they in fact will not be able to see this due to not living in the UK! (Sorry Aurora!!!sad)

sauron
im from the uk big grin

i have sky big grin

i can see it big grin

whats hetty wainthorp confused

Camellia
It's a programme with DOminic Monaghan in!big grin...

It's like, well, I can't really explain it. It's full name is 'Hetty Wainthrop Investigates'.

Well, here's what IMDb said: "In order to make ends meet and to stop a local, homeless teenager from becoming a juvenile delinquent, Hetty Wainthropp, a sprightly, intelligent pensioner looking for a new challenge, decides to become a private investigator much to the disgust and disbelief of her lazy husband. Once she has made up her mind she becomes an unstoppable force and, led by Hetty, the three set forth to investigate crimes of less interest to the local police force in and around their little village in the beautiful Lancashire countryside."

They're like individual crime-solving-thingy-majigs.....

Sorry, I'm rather brain dead at the moment!

Camellia
Oh, or "Quirky English comedy/drama crime series" for shortsmile

sauron
english, oh well it MUST be good

we make such good comedies, cam did you see the 100 greatest sitcoms

Kitoky
Oooooooo Hetty, I wanna join for a chance to meet Dom!! *whines*

But since I don't live in the UK and about atleast 900,000 leagues away I guess that won't be happening anytime soon.

Camellia
Nope, can't remember what I was doing then! Oh yes, Star and their Doubles...pure English classbig grin

Camellia
I'm going for a while now
New MitM, and then Dominicbig grin

Kitoky
Has Aurora seen this thread yet?

Aurora
I was on the pbs website just last night praying that by some odd chance they would be playing Hetty. I was sadly disapointed. I think tho they do play it every once in a blue moon. That is it I am moving to the UK just to watch it!! I can't believe that I can't watch it. I am like his biggest fan and I can't get ahold of anything that he has done sad. His movie Insomiac's Nightmare keeps getting pushed back on release dates, and since it was na independent film I can't find it anywhere. And Spivs hasn't been released yet and will only be released in the UK when it is. nnoooooooo

Aurora
On the show Dom has a nude shower scene and I shall never get to see it!!

Camellia
I know!! I want to see Spivs and An Insomniac's Nightmare too!!!!!!!

I've been waiting ages for the release of Insomniac too...never going to happen, is itsad

Camellia
Have you seen the website for Insomniac?

http://jaggededgefilms.com/films/ain/index.htm

Kitoky
Those are nice pics man!

Aurora
No I was SOOOOO excited when I heard that it was being released on Christmas Eve and then........ nothing. I read tho that she is just puting finishing touches on the film and maybe adding some special features like a gag reel, so i guess i can wait alittle while...

Wanna hear something that almost made me cry? Well I had no Idea about this until months after but it was prmeired twice in the US at Independent film festivals. One of then was only 30 min away from me, yes only 30 min away and I had noooooooooo idea I am sure I could have gotten tickets and yet no! And to beat it all it was only a few days befor my B-day. NOOOOOOOOOOOO I still haven't learned if Dom was there or not but I dont' wanna know cause if he was I will cry that I missed it.

Kitoky
Aurora!!!!!! You didn't change the angel to a devil by my name!

sauron
lol im happy with the little cool thing i have big grin

Kitoky
I want mine to a devil *huffs*

sauron
thats the THIRD time youve huffed today !!!!

Kitoky
And you actually kept count? blink

Aurora
It is fixed Kit! LOL

Camellia do u have Viggo's Cd that Dom and Elijah are on? It is........ different.

Aurora
Oh I hope this shows up (for some reason I can never post pics)

http://jaggededgefilms.com/images/ain/ainpromo1-tn.jpg

Camellia
Nope, but I want it!! And I've listened to Half Fling on the net before - Oh, I've never laughed so much!! I didn't even laugh that much when I watched the credits of TTT with the commentary over the top!!

Aurora
oH I love Half Fling and Dom's song Shadow. The whole CD is great although it is not something that u would hear at a club or even on the radio. Shadow is really dark, and Dom wrote the words himself. I think he might have had a girl he loved break up with him because he seems really sad. Awww what was she thinking? Bet she is kicking herself in the arse right noww!!

Camellia
Lol, well, if she isn't. I'll kick her instead!!!

Sounds brilliant! I'll have to buy it!

Aurora
It wasn't expensive I think with tax and shipping I paid $14 but that was in the US. I just wish that his movies would come out!

Camellia
So do I!!! I saw the trailer for Spivs, which looked really cool!

Camellia
Ok, just to start this thread up again...hopefully...!

I've seen a couple of episodes of Hetty Wainthropp, starring our lovely Dominic but I was wondering (for anybody that has seen it) is there an episode that explains why Geoffry (Dom) has the living arrangements he does? e.g. doesn't speak to his mum, left home etc. It would be interesting to find out why he left in the first place...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.