Professor Higgs's Flight Class

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tela<3sHaldir
Only for Phoe's RPG players. Don't post unless you're playing in the game

Professor Higgs steps out onto the grassy section of ground she had cfhosen. She has layed out brooms for the first years. The lay in two rows. She smirked. She never thought she'd be teaching this class. She waited for the students to come. Her blue eyes stared at the main door to Hogwarts.

eezy45
Joshua was the first to come out. As he saw Professor Higgs, he was happy - he liked flying, as much as he tried.

Candy
Kiara followed joshua, she liked flying really much and she wanted to tryout fpr slytherin chaser. her father teached her flying.

Trickster
OOC
It's only first years right?

Tela<3sHaldir
(((mostly yeah)))

Professor Higgs stood at attention, or at least it seemed. She wondered if these were the only two coming that block. She visibly sneered.

"Alright, I take it this is it for right now. The others can catch up later. We'll take it easy today. Normally, I would have you zipping around playing a game of following the leader. You're lucky. Today you'll just hover fabove the height of the castle dive five feet then stop still in the air." she said. Her blue eyes seemed like holes. They seemed to challenge the two. "I'll go first if you like."

Candy
Phoebe walked down to the grounds. she wasnt really good at flying, but she tried only once before.

Tela<3sHaldir
Professor Higgs saw Phoebe walking up. Her clod calculating eyes bore into hers. "Why didn't you arrive with these two?" she asked. Her voice was low. She smirked.

eezy45
((ok i see, 1st years only))

Red_Drake
Drake dashed, he was late for the class.
"Sorry Miss Higgs I'm late, I promisse it won't happen again".

Tela<3sHaldir
"I'll be lenient today. I'm in a good mood. I warn you, they are rare." her voice was cold as ice. "Now. Who will tell Mr, Drake the assignment." Professor Higgs asked.

Red_Drake
OOC
Phoe AA you were telling me that I shold be bad in one clas didn't you, well how about being in the Flight class? Drake got late for it laughing

Phoenix
((okies, sounds good!))

Tela<3sHaldir
Hearing no one jump to helping drake. "This is going to be a rough year for your group. I like participation. Drake, you'll start get in the air and i'll give you the assignment step by step." Professor Higgs stated a little upset no one answered her.

Red_Drake
Looking around Drake wasn't surprised no one had helped him, he didn't know any of the students there.
"Don't worry Prof. I'm a swift learner wink"

pip-foot
Laura walked on to the field. "Sorry i'm late professor. I was in the library, it wont happen again."

Tela<3sHaldir
Professor higgs rolled her eyes. "I see I should have learn my lesson when I was here." she muttered under her breath. "Make that all of you in the air." she said climbing onto her broom. She gripped the handle and kicked off. Soon she was hovering. "Well? Get up here!"

pip-foot
Laura mounted her broom and kicked off the ground, following proffesor higgs into the sky. she loved flying, and was rather gifted at it too.

Red_Drake
Drake looked at Laura, he was quite impressed, however when he got on the broom, he fell aside, "Flying on brooms definitly isn't for me" he tought, Drake tryed again, fell again, but kept trying until he got on the air, he just keept hoovering over the grond.

Tela<3sHaldir
Professor higgs was worried if Drake could do the assignment. "I will go first then you will mimic me. If you are in trouble, um...let us know somehow." she said loosing her strictness. "Remember this is suppose to be fun, so enjoy yourself."

Red_Drake
Drake was kinda embarrassed "I'd like to know how to fly like Ryong".
He tried his best to do what Professor Higgs did, however Drake aways loosed it's balance and ended up falling down the broom, "I'm not going to give up now" Said Drake to himself.

Tela<3sHaldir
Professor Higgs watched. She would wait until Drake had finished the assignment or class was over. She knew a lot of first years were nervous.

Red_Drake
Drake finished with a lot of cost the assignment, "Phew finnaly it's over".
"I think i wouldn't be able to take anymore falls".

Tela<3sHaldir
Professor Higgs smirked "7 points to Mr. Drake for accomplishing the assignment and not giving up when he didn't at first" she said.

~~~Freak, what house is drake in~~~

Red_Drake
"Thank you Miss Higgs" Drake wondered why he had received so much points since he flew so badly, even if h didn't gave up.
Drake's in Ravenclaw, did you forget Tela?

Tela<3sHaldir
(((Yep embarrasment Aren't so dumb)))

Tela<3sHaldir
"Anyone else want to try the assignment?" Professor Higgs asked.

pip-foot
after Drake had landed, Laura swiftly compleatly the assignment SHe loved flying. It was one of the few things she was good at. with so many older siblings, she had been flying practically all her life. SHe compleated the assingment with ease and landed perfectly at professor Higgs's feet. " geesh, am i the only one who isn't scared of flying here?" she thought to herself as she looked around at the other students.

OOc: laura is only really gifted at 2 things, and flying is one of them! lol. the other is her talents with animals.

Tela<3sHaldir
Professor Higgs seemed to sneer but it turned into a smile. "Seven points to Ms. Laura." She said. Her eyes seemed to laugh. She was glad at least two had participated.

~Freak, okay, could like everyone attending this class PM me there house, what house are you in laura? I thought is was gryffindor, but i could be wrong~

pip-foot
(( Laura is in ravenclaw!))

Tela<3sHaldir
(((OOC: K sorry, i'm a little lulu(crazy) )))

Tela<3sHaldir
(((Well, i notice most of the classes have dissipitated but mine shouldn't)))

Professor Higgs sighed as a student showed off a little too much. She had a migrane and he wasn't helping. "Get on the ground." she told the student. "Normally, Flight class doesn't have homework, but thanks to your friend guess what you all do now. I want a six line essay on a professional quidditch Player. Include their strengths, weekness, and strategies, the way they think." she said arching eyebrow. Her tone was one that was not to be mesed with. "And that's because I'm in a good mood."

Tela<3sHaldir
(((You can make up one, but they have to be realistic)))

Remuslupin
Meanwhile Professor Lupin watched from the North Tower. He frowned thiniknig she was not making a good impression on the first years. Then, he headed off to the grounds.

Tela<3sHaldir
Professor Higgs glanced up at the other professor and rubbed her temples. 'Ah, lecture time.' she thought. She sighed as the students started filing out.

Tela<3sHaldir
(Um, phoe, should i welcome the new 1st yr?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.