OMG look at this! this is funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliNElijahsGrl
This is soooo funny, i IMed a friend talkin lord of the ringish and shes all confused, im talking all middle earthish, all elven to her, all lord of the ringish, its so funny, because shes actually believes me or is going along with it, but its funny!!!!!!!! im getting a big kick outta it!

OrliNLijsGrl: Im moving to the shire
DanIshMaMinMint: wherE?
OrliNLijsGrl: to the shire...with the hobbits
DanIshMaMinMint: oh
OrliNLijsGrl: yes! with the shirfolk...the halflings
OrliNLijsGrl: Im moving to the shire!!! Im gonna live with the hobbits
DanIshMaMinMint: thats coo
OrliNLijsGrl: yes it is..im really an elf, who lives in rivendell, but im going to live with the hobbits for a while in the shire, but i will be returning rivendell a little later
DanIshMaMinMint: i knew an elf
DanIshMaMinMint: he died
DanIshMaMinMint: i killed him
OrliNLijsGrl: OOO..why did you kill him?
DanIshMaMinMint: because he jacked my count duckula dvd
OrliNLijsGrl: aww so sorry, i was thinking more of the line of elf envy, jealousy of his immortality, elf envy..they all have it
OrliNLijsGrl: its okay, we understand
DanIshMaMinMint: ah ic
OrliNLijsGrl: yes yes, so was it really the elf envy that pushed you into killing him
OrliNLijsGrl: hehee
DanIshMaMinMint: and not the jacking of my fav dvd?
OrliNLijsGrl: yes
DanIshMaMinMint: i see
OrliNLijsGrl: no
OrliNLijsGrl: no
DanIshMaMinMint: get ta school
OrliNLijsGrl: eh im sorry, elves dont go to school, i dont know what world your living in, even if there was a such school in middle earth, then..i shall be graduated already from it, but there is no school in middle earth, maybe human you shall get to ye own
DanIshMaMinMint: there should be a school
DanIshMaMinMint: so u wont stay dumb all yer lives
DanIshMaMinMint: know what im saying
OrliNLijsGrl: im sorry, there is no such school, we learn from eachother, thats they way we learn things
DanIshMaMinMint: bahah
DanIshMaMinMint: ic
DanIshMaMinMint: learn this *moons all elfs*
OrliNLijsGrl: you must not know our techniques of learning here in the world of middle earth and in rivendell, because your just a human, you know nothing of elves
OrliNLijsGrl: wow..shining moons
DanIshMaMinMint: tehehe
OrliNLijsGrl: thats fascinating *mumbles filthy human*
DanIshMaMinMint: hahahah
OrliNLijsGrl: laugh it up human
DanIshMaMinMint: so why do u talk to me if i am just a filthy human?
OrliNLijsGrl: because i think your a fascinating filthy human
DanIshMaMinMint: alrighty then
OrliNLijsGrl: alrighty then? sorry i know such of a alrighty then
DanIshMaMinMint: it means i park tractors on ur mothers face
OrliNLijsGrl: really? since when? ive never seen you here in middle earth before so how can you park of what you say tractors on my mothers face? hmm tell me human, are you a new man of gondor?
DanIshMaMinMint: no cant say i am
OrliNLijsGrl: How about rohan??? are you new man or woman of rohan
DanIshMaMinMint: nope i be a gangsta yo
OrliNLijsGrl: that is rubbish, there is no of what you say gangsta's here in middle earth, there is no such way to park tractors on my mothers face, be gone you filthy human
DanIshMaMinMint: haha aight later elf
OrliNLijsGrl: a star shall shine on our next meeting human
DanIshMaMinMint: sweet
OrliNLijsGrl: sweet?
DanIshMaMinMint: it's a good thing
OrliNLijsGrl: a good thing? wow! I like this sweet word, it tis nice
DanIshMaMinMint: feel free to use it
OrliNLijsGrl: really? so kind! but you still seem rubbish to me
DanIshMaMinMint: word up
OrliNLijsGrl: word up???
DanIshMaMinMint: :-P
OrliNLijsGrl: what does what you say word up mean?
DanIshMaMinMint: it means your mother poops on paper
OrliNLijsGrl: no no, i believe it means that YOUR mother poops on paper, you know its rubbish to talk of your mother like tha
OrliNLijsGrl: thast
OrliNLijsGrl: eek
OrliNLijsGrl: that
DanIshMaMinMint: tehehe
OrliNLijsGrl: tehehe?
OrliNLijsGrl: im sorry, i know of not your humanish language
OrliNLijsGrl: i only understand aragorn, he seems to speak clearer than any other human i know
DanIshMaMinMint: i can only speak gangsta sorry
OrliNLijsGrl: well i know not of gangsta language, if that is what you call yourself *mumbles yeah right*

Kitoky
And the point of this thread is......?

Melani
ok? hahaha

OrliNElijahsGrl
to post something funny, cuz i thought it was rather halarious

Kitoky
confused Erm Ok.....HAHA HEHE....confused erm....ok....

sauron
lol i like it big grinbig grinbig grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
i was having fun talking all lord of the ringish on her, and she was all confused

OrliNElijahsGrl
i kept saying i didnt understand what she was saying, i didnt understand her human language, and like if she made a comment mean to me, i was like: im sorry i do not again understand your human language, im guessing your talking of yourself again

Aurora
uMMm..... I have had conversations like that........ am I normal?????why do ppl think I am difff. i wonder.......

Kitoky
You're not different, we're all different.

That's what makes us special, so Aurora! Thanks for changing my smilie to a devil. love

Aurora
No prob! LOL I like being different! It is alot more fun than being normal!

OrliNElijahsGrl
i think its fun, i love confusing people, i swear i dont act myself when im around all my other lotr buds, im a complete lotr nut!!!

BTW I MIGHT BE SEEING ROTK TONIGHT!!!!!!! AGAIN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sauron
yeah because then you can laugh at the people who arent different for being different from you, therefore they are different so they are like you so your laughing at yourself whoa i just made a fact

OrliNElijahsGrl
I mean who doesnt want to live in the middle earth world????? i would LOVE to live in middle earth, and be an elf! it would be fantastic!!!!

so i always try and act like im really living there when im talking to people online, ill say im from rivendell, and im an elf and all this stuff

its normal for a lotr fan to wish that the place was really real

Kitoky
When I try to be lotrish about my friends they just try to change the subject confused is that a good thing?

OrliNElijahsGrl
you just made me confused sauron ;-)

OrliNElijahsGrl
ooo i know how that is, ppl will change the subject when i bring up lotr, and i keep changing the subject back to lotr, tee-hee!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
*bump*

Kitoky
blink

OrliNElijahsGrl
*bump bump*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.