Something I stumbled upon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyLove19
I'm new to this site and thought I should share some info that may be interesting...

In the special features of the dvd, they said they filmed this at St. Vincent, and they were staying at the Camelot Inn, and as I was searching for vacation destinations, i found that most of the hotels on the isalnd were booked from June till September... not sure if its a coincedence (sp?) or perhaps will they start filming earlier than expected...

orlilover42
Kewl!

jack's dudess
they may, i think the sequal script is ready for editing now so all they have to do is audition any peeps they need and get the rest of the cast + crew together and do any train then !Kablimy! you are ready for filming............. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Orlando_Lover45
ha! good work!

JohnnyLove19
It didn't make sense that they would film in 2005 and release it the same year...especially if they were going to do back to back sequels

jack's dudess
that was only a possiblity, i don't think the producer was too keen on that, plus all the main people would be too busy for such a long shoot.

orlilover42
Yeah, they're making a lot of new movies.

jack's dudess
lots and lots..........in fact..too many lets sue!

orlilover42
LOL! Yeah, for delaying POTC 2!

jack's dudess
and with the money we could all secure ourselves parts in potc 3!!

orlilover42
works for me! I'd like to be with in a 100 mile radius of Orlando Bloom.

jack's dudess
i have been and will be

orlilover42
When? I live in Oregon, so I have like, no chance to ever be.

jack's dudess
I go to london lot..he has a flat there..

beaujay1
hehe ^, really? maybe that 2005 thing was a rumor and the movie is coming out in jan. 2005 and not being filmed in jan.2005!!! hopefully

JohnnyLove19
Me too!!

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, too many trees in the way.

Orlando_Lover45
WHERE? WHEN? HOW? WHY? TELL ME!!!!!!! eek!

samIam
no disney wouldn't do that .. all the HOT movies come out in the summer .. not january ... itwouldn't make as much money

Caribbean_Chick
well maybe they are just all booked for the crew mostly.. their are alot of them.. you know to prepare the set and all that

samIam
yeah true!

really_bad_eggs
ahhhhhhhh! i'm going to fly to the caribbean once a month and see if they're filming yet! screw school lol! if they are i'll be nice and suck up to the director/producer until i get a part lmao! in my dreams! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Orlando_Lover45
Man, i wish... Lets do it!

samIam
ok sounds good!!! me too!!

.:[Kamikaze]:.
oh Please PLEASEEEEEE i hope they film it earlier *hopes... prays... crosses finger, toes anything* lol hehe

samIam
*crosses eyes * fingers*braids hair*

jack's dudess
maybe if we complain enough they might just do something earlier...now.....who to write many rude letters to..........

samIam
hehehe

CaptainSparrow
Sorry to put a downer on ppl, but i still don't think the sequel will start filming until 2005 or later. The cast and crew have got a heavy schedule at the moment and i just can't see how they're gonna fit it in, unless they know how santa claus works embarrasment
Maybe the hotels are booked up because people have found out that that's where Pirates of the Caribbean was shot? I imagine that the island has become a popular holiday resort since the movie.

Maybe the whole forum should make arrangements to fly down to the Caribbean when they do shoot the movie and we can persuade them to cast us in it? Happy Dance

samIam
yeah!!!

Caribbean_Chick
hehe or we should start getting in touch with the director about our club and everything so he can like write to us and stuff.. that's what Billy Boyd does on his website.. then maybe he'll want us to be special because we're special lolzstick out tongue

really_bad_eggs
yay! lol!

Caribbean_Chick
lol.. yea Gore Verbinski sounds like a nice guy.. one problem.. where do we find his email!!??

samIam
I'm not sure ... ask someone else* looks around in brain .. nope nobody here*

orlilover42
Ask orland_lover45, she would know.

really_bad_eggs
lol! the try google!

Orlando_Lover45
i dont kno! i just did the producer, orlando, and the casting person! no idea, really.

jack's dudess
I ask around.....but best to try the writers as well...or anyone involved!!

oo oo yes perleaseeeeeeeeee it would b ewiicked if we all could be in it big grin

jack's dudess
*goes off to get all the names off the dvd and find e-mail for them*

Pity orlando's a technophobe.......

technophobe?? hes afraid of technology? ok as you can guess i duno what it means lol.. whats it mean?

jack's dudess
It means he's not very good at using technological stuff.....

oh right lol ok i get it know..

ima senseophobe... i dun make sense most of the time lol hehe...

jack's dudess
i'm a teenager....a race within itself.........

Caribbean_Chick
hehe me too.. but I'm a new race of teenager.. a race within a race within itself

jdfan66
auditions?

Unholy_Cheese
What about em?

bum face
hi im pete, i like this site it makes me happy. i am a silly sausage oedbcvowfbvrbvorbov;brv;braodfvbsfbdvkirfvberoubv
i like bars i fact.weeble and bob are great like pie
bye

Machete_Guy
AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHA!AAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHH
AHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHA!AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHA
HAHAHAHHA!AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHA!AAHH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
HAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHA!AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHH
HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHA!AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA
HHA!AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH
AHAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHA!AAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHA
HHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHA!AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

·•Lost_Freeak•·
o...k.....hi there...erm Pete messed .... erm laughing

Machete_Guy
AAAHHHAH!!AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAH laughing laughing hysterical

choosewisely
loooool laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.