The After Parts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Went to see ROTK *again* yesterday and (due to this forums great knowledge of middle earth) a guy asked me a question as he noticed I have become a good information source of LOTR

anyhow the question was "what is happened with Mordor now that Sauron has been defeated, also what about Minus Morgul?"

I replied saying that it was just be a baron waste land and seeing that the Black Gate was destroyed there was no entry to it (apart from Shelobs entrance of course), I have no idea about Minus Morgul, I would have think Gondor would have reclaimed it back for their own again.

He also knew that Sam travelled to the Undying Lands afterwards but he also noticed that Frodo mentioned it was the "LAST" ship to sail to the undying lands?

Discos - I am back, a 2 day absence has made me unsteady - but I am back sirs

Kitoky
Welcome back!

So glad that you learned so much smile

sauron
hello again big grinbig grin enjoy your break from kmc, stick out tongue or did you miss us too much

Exa

Kitoky
Exaaaaaaaaa *whines* Shuuuuuut upppppppp stick out tongue

Discos
lol, I was on on friday but I went into the "city" of aberdeen on the saturday and as soon as I got back I went out to party and spent the night at a "friends" house,so bassically I haven't been home from Saturday morning till pretty much just now.

Yes I learned alot from you guys, but much is still to be learned but yes I enjoy learning about Middle earth and am challenging myself to be bothered to read the Sillmarian (spelling?), I know you guys will be "huh, you must read that book - be bothered lazy fool" but I am not a very good reader, mostly I read a page and when I read a new page I forget what happened on the previous page.

I did however read ROTK in eater which took a while.

Discos - *cough* ermmy question?

sauron
huh, yo must read that book, be bothered lazy fool,

im sorry if you expected me to say something like that stick out tongue but still.....read it or il come over there and follow you around and read it out to you

Kitoky
Hahah Or I'll do it in sauron's stead.

Discos
ah cheers Exa, I am also wondering myself where the orcs which werent dragged into the bottom of the earth ie the troll did a run for it

Probably just wonder about the parts of middle-earth I would be guessing. Would the ash which kept the water supply going not be "out of order" due to Mount Doom being almost totally destroyed along with the tower of Bara-dur?

Discos
Lol, ouch that hurt - I was not expecting anything near that.

Anyhow I will read it, next pay that comes through it will - no it SHALL be purchased, I dont actually know where to purchase the book though.

Discos - what are these icons with peoples names on your sigs mean?

BingaBonga
Any bookstore, they'll have it. big grin

Kitoky
Yep, LotR has been quite popular, my Bordors store has their own LotR section by the entrance.

Discos
HMV in Aberdeen have only the 3 books I noticed, they barely have any copies of the Two Towers as I think thats what People like that book the best in Aberdeen area - or that they dodgers dont buy many copies,

Exa
big grin big grin okok... cant resist....... -.-

Maybe but the ash already lying around there wont just vanish... so there's no problem.

About this earth sinking into the ground in the film... there was just supposed to be an earthquake and the towers breakdown, but not earth swallowing all the orcs stick out tongue

BingaBonga
I got so many gift certificates from there for Christmas Happy Dance Borders rules

Kitoky
rock Yes totally Bordors is awesome!

BingaBonga
WOOT!!!!! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.