Release Date OF Revolutions on DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ice_Lightningo3
I have been lookig on Comingsoon.net and it gives the release datw of Matrix Revolutions...The Date Is...

April 6th...Happy Dance

Warner Home Video has released the specs for The Matrix Revolutions DVD, coming on April 6. The 2-Disc DVD will be available in separate anamorphic Widescreen and Full Screen versions. It carries a suggested retail price of $29.95

The DVD Features Include:

DVD ROM Features: Links to The Matrix Online test site and the official Matix website

Documentaries: "Revolutions Recalibrated": The making of the final chapter of The Matrix trilogy, including a segment on Neo Realism: The Evolution of Bullet Time

Documentary: "CG Revolution": The incredible special effects arsenal, including the segment Super Big Mini-Models

Featurette: "Super Burly Brawl": Behind the final Neo/Smith showdown, including the segments Double Agent Smith and Mind Over Matter: The Physicality of The Matrix

Other: "Before the Revolution": A 3-D Matrix timeline

"Future Gamer: The Matrix Online": an introduction to the massively multi-player game

Photo gallery: "3-D Evolution": Multidimensional stills gallery

Theatrical Trailer

realworlddreams
ice>go check out the dvd cover thread...
i like mine better so far...gotta finish it tho.

The One Himself
I've got to admit: Yes, it is! roll eyes (sarcastic)

realworlddreams
lol, thanx

Korri
woho!

mook
sounds cool;

Before the Revolution -- 3-D timeline of the concurrent story development occurring in the Matrix between the "Matrix" trilogy, "The Animatrix," and "Enter the Matrix."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.