Oh No!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
Of all the movies to beat lotr at box-office BIG FISH does it.Aw whats next gigli 2 beating lotr?

orlandoOYEA
ARE YOU SERIOUS???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THAT ISNT KOOL! IM GONNA KILL THE BIG FISH AND EAT IT FOR DINNER!

OrliNElijahsGrl
big fish? big fish beat lotr at box office? wtf ever!!! big fish looks freaking DUMB!!! whatever big fish wont beat lotr money wise, lotr will drown it

BingaBonga
Seriously, has it already happened, or are they just expecting it???

Kitoky
If Big Fish was a trilogy, then we'll talk

BingaBonga
No, no, the Best Trilogy of all time big grin

orlandoOYEA
That is so not kool. There is no way Big Fish beat LOTR it just isnt possible. Come on people, this movie is for 2 year olds. Whoever went to see BIG DUMBASS FISH is a pansy

Kitoky
Hey now that's mean, can't we all be mature??

orlandoOYEA
sry, was a tad angry..... (may be drunk again)........

BingaBonga
Hey, so has Big Fish already beaten the three day total?

orlandoOYEA
Yes has it? Out for now? Be bak later..........

Punker69
Yes it has.I mean we all new ROTK had to drop sometime.But who knew it would be beaten by BIG FISH.

Go to killermovies homepage and look at the box-office charts for proof.

BingaBonga
Wait wait, ohhhhh I thought that it was beaten by the total gross, just the weekend gross?

manny321
actually new line and colubia are having a big fight over the numbers, nothing is ceratoin until monday, rotk is only 400k away from big fish.

manny321
lol heck no, big fish total gorss: 24 million
rotk:312 million NA and 770 million international haha

BingaBonga
lol that's funny, sorry, i got confused stick out tongue

fini
uhh i understand why it beat it, the steam of ROTK is finally waning. And Big Fish is a buzz movie for the golden globes/oscars. i've been hearing good things about it, hell i would go watch it. But that doesn't take away from the 5 times i've seen ROTK so far.

Big FIsh was out for 12 weeks already, I remember chicago was out for MONTHS before people realized it was up for alllllll the awards so it finally topped the box office.

I love LOTR but there are other people ( a hell of a lot) who watch other stuff, so ROTK cant rule always........welll there are other number 1s for it to get....

BingaBonga
"buzz movie for oscars/golden globes" <--- haha that's funny laughing

IcepicK
Top Box Office (01/11/04)
1. Big Fish
2. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
3. Cheaper by the Dozen
4. Something's Gotta Give
5. Cold Mountain
6. My Baby's Daddy
7. Chasing Liberty
8. Paycheck
9. The Last Samurai
10. Mona Lisa Smile
View Complete List

go to yahoo movies, Its not bullshit

fini
uh yeah it is bingabonga...................or dont you know bout how well art/inde movies are considered for those awards??????

BingaBonga
Yes, I know that Fini. Though, I actually think it does look like a good movie, but of course not better than The Return of the King. A lot of the those art/drama movies like that have good chances at winning a lot of words. "A Beautiful Mind", "Mystic River", "Chicago", and of course "Big Fish." They all have/or will win awards. The movies like that, that I've watched are all very good, but you really can't compare a fantasy movie to that. I thought that the way you put it was just funny.

Punker69
I new rotk would go down but just not by big fish.

cgtuna21
rotk will come back its already made 312 million dollars

Mithrandir
for those of you didn't see big fish and are judging it rather unfairly...don't make presumptions that its such a bad movie. It was really good and its only been out for what, a couple a weeks...lotr has been out for a while and i'm surprised to see it at number 2. You know what they say, when u make assumptions u make an ass out of u and mumptions...lol

Punker69
Im not saying its a bad movie.I just didnt expect it to beat ROTK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.