Rose Parade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Did you guys see the float in the Rose Parade with R2-D2 and C-3PO?

ToMacco
No, I was too drunk.

LanceWindu
Good one.

finti
ehh some yank crap parade again, guys reminder that over 50 % of the members are from Europe and couldnt care less about some parade roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
Well I live in the GREAT country of America and I care about the parades that come after our holidays.

mah
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
hmmmmm, I'm sensing some parade hostility from the Norwegians here! There just jealous cause they only parades they have in Floro and Stavanger are to the smelly cabbage farms stick out tongue evil face

finti
why is the stinking rose parade in this forum. Talk the four films, not the thousand lame parades in the States . Belongs in the GDF
And the only parades that are held in Norway are those of 17 of may(Norways constitutional day/kind of like your 4th of july)

UnknownBountyHunter
What's the rose parade?

We have parades all the time! At least one major one month.

finti
what purpose does it serve, people will grow tired of them.

mechmoggy
Aaah, I love a good Parade.

(I'm talking the monthly top shelf publication and not walking in a line freezing my nads off.) big grin wink

Dim
I saw it...I thought Boeing could have done a bit better..personal opinion.

finti
he he I knew this one would come sooner or later. stick out tongue
At least we know what mags you go for Mech, maybe we should tell mrs Mech cool

UnknownBountyHunter

finti
well then it seems to me that you all have way too much spare time on your hands and low on imagination

UnknownBountyHunter
Wow, thank you for bashing our traditional holidays you idiot.

I guess Christmas, Easter, Labor Day, and New Years are all but celebrated in your household, assuming you must be high on imagination. But wait, your obviously not, someone with an imagination surely believes in God or at least has something better to do than just put down other nations and what they believe in.

Ratcat
Chill out guys.

finti
who is talking about puting down, all I asked what purpose does it serve and with to many of them people grow tired of parades.
That is a phsycological fact, traditions has its hold on things but even that can loose its grip if it is displayed to often.
And dont talk to me about any God i dont belive in it, I dont celebrate easter, Christmas for purposes far from christianity and New Years eve just another day for me

mah
that's what you are doing. you say 'someone with an imagination surey believes in god' which is the stupidest thing I've heard this year. If someone believes in god, fine. if someone does not believe in god, fine. I don't believe in god, but my imagination is perfectly fine.

mechmoggy
Be cool UBH, nobody is slating your traditions, just questioning the purpose they serve. big grin

finti
taken the consideration that this year is three days old it might not be that bad. laughing out loud

Well I might have stept on UBH feelings and for that I am sorry it never was my intention. Sorry UBH

Texas
Wow, I had no idea parades caused such controversy!

Well I have a shocking photo that will stir up more controversy!!!

A photo of Finti in a parade!!!!, yes it's true!:

rolling on floor laughing *runs away*

yerssot
Tex, that's YOUR head!

mah
you gotta like this texas character huh? whenever things get too serious he's there to lighten up the place a bit smile

finti
the photo kind of looks like me too, and I am dead serious about it too. ohh wait a minute its the photo of me with my daughter that was posted some months ago.
Where did you come up with them Tex

finti
here we go

yerssot
*saves it on hard drive*
bwahahahahaha! One more on the list, after Ush, Dim, queeq and Ratcat...

That's a sweet baby there finti, she looks cute!

finti
Yeah she takes it after her father... big grin big grin evil face ME

yerssot
she doesn't has your eyes, nose, ears... the only resamblance is ... well ... your hair... (she has quite a lot, how old is she?)

finti
she is 10 months now, on that picture she is a little bit over 6 months .
And she does have my eyes or are you color blind.
Blue eyes, baby`s got blue eyes.
Monika does not have blue eyes so...

yerssot
well, I'm indeed a bit color blind, but I could swear your eyes were brown... sorry...

so it's not the postman then (and the postman always rings twice)

Texas

yerssot
You are correct! No-one bothers to check the humor section, and doesn't bother uploading stuf there!
There are only a few regular posters there wich is disturbing, we need more people there!

*this ends the promotion add for the humor-section*

Texas
I could always take member photos and butcher them for a comic effect evil face

yerssot
please make your choice: Ratcat, queeq, Ush, (you already have finti) Dim, and I'm sure I have edna around here somewhere...

Texas
No, they'll probably get mad, I only butchered Finti, cause we are alway playing around and stuff. But If I had permission from the other members evil face

yerssot
like I would even give those pictures away roll eyes (sarcastic)

they don't need comments, they are good enough, take Dim's one for example: comment: wow! if you aren't married, I apolegise for the stupidity of mankind

Texas
I think that if you allow Jar Jar bashing in the humour forum, increases in traffic you can expect evil face

yerssot
If you forgot, there was a poll about that, but heck, who voted there? almost nobody! So they shouldn't complain!

Texas
I feel sorry for you, try as you might to attract traffic, no one shows up. sad

UnknownBountyHunter
Obviously mah is a bit illiterate. Noticed how I through in tha "or" for the people who don't believe in God? If your going to make a point of something make sure you include the entire post.

UnknownBountyHunter
Oh, I guess I'll accept finti's apology, but your physiological fact is probably more of an opinion, or else it's proven wrong by the fact that we haven't grown tired of them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
Wow I didn't mean to cause a war with this thread. Hey moderator can we please shut this one down?

ToMacco
To late! All hell has broken lose! embarrasment

Texas
It's funny, parades are causing more controversy than the death peanlty, abortion threads confused

ToMacco
Who started those, anyway?

Texas
Julie

ToMacco
Jules, that's right. The punk. She stirs up all the trouble. smile

Texas
No, Lance is the big trouble maker, he knew starting a thread about the Rose Parade would throw the board into a wild rage wink

ToMacco
Alright, fine. LW is a punk then! evil face wink

finti
you guess!!!! well how comforting

Mayby you (UBH)should look this word up before calling pople it stick out tongue

yerssot
*weather forecast*

big storm coming up!

finti
I like it when its windy

yerssot
*snifs air*
stop doing that finti!

finti
evil face queeq farted and only Yers knew big grin

UnknownBountyHunter
I looked up illiterate. Do I get a cookie now?

Dim
I don't think a cookie was part of the deal.

UnknownBountyHunter
And who are you? UBH's cruel governess? I think not!

yerssot
*pets UBH on his head*
here you go, a cookie for you

Texas
COOKIES?!?! Where?!?!

yerssot
be nice and bark and I might give you one

Dim
What are you going to give him if he humps your leg?

Texas
I'll hump his leg for free

ToMacco
eek! eek! eek!

yerssot
what do you think? no cookie at all!

*kicks Tex*
get off!

ToMacco
Tex is a horney little southern bastard

finti
the southern bell of these board.

ToMacco
more like the southern ballarina of the boards.

finti
Tex take the nutcracker suit again

ToMacco
iiick!

Tex, man. . I don't think you're gay. But you're ambiguous attitude towards homosexuality is quite funny. Some of your posts would lead a lot of readers to the conclusion that you are a butt-bandit. . .but us regulars know better. . . . . . . .

.. . . . . OR DO WE. . . . . . ? ? ? ? ?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
I think YOU are accussing Tex of that so nobody would expact you of it

Texas
I wish I was gay, those people really know how to party, and they drive the kewlest cars, live in the swankiest areas, have those hot women falling all over them. I was at the Virgin Megastore here in Dallas, it's located uptown in the heart of the gay community, and this gay Indian guy comes up to me and tells me that he wants to steal my eyebrows cause there sooooo 'electric'! I almost died laughing! Gay people are sooo nice and funny! So if you think I'm gay, I'll take it as a compliment smile

ToMacco
ahhhhhhhh. . . . confused sad

Dim
Pfttttttttttttttttttt.......okay...I don't even know where to start with this...between Tex's gay-envy delusions or all the gay jokes.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
If I'd been Gay it could have saved me a whole load of troubles...

Damn this hetrosexual mindset!!!! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
There are a whole load of other troubles instead.

UnknownBountyHunter
Like finding a decent brand of peanut butter. SHAMOOSE!!!!

yerssot
Mora makes that...

yerssot
this guy doesn't stop huh?

UnknownBountyHunter
You can lighten up, it's all in good fun.

yerssot
Fun? Fun? King Fun? Kung Fun? ... ... Larry Fun?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.