Life As A Malfoy (Harry Potter Book I>Drama/Romance)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElmStreetFan01
Summary: This story is about a girl named, Bianca. She's the twelve year old niece of Lucas Malfoy. When she is sent to Hogwrtsd with her cousin, Draco she meets Harry Potter. Bianca winds up falling in love with him.

~Wow, two stories about a Bianca Malfoyblink~

ElmStreetFan01
i know

Tela<3sHaldir
~Okay here's bianca's POV~
Bianca walked onto the Hogwarts express. She was nervous. She was a third year transfer. Her cousin had already warned her no one would trust her because she was a Malfoy. He also had told her if she needed any help to come to him.

Bianca loved Draco. She considered him the brother she never had. They would be in the same year and she hoped the same house. When the train pulled out she rushed to find a seat. She found all the rooms where full. She finally found one.

Inside were two boys and a girl. One boy had red hair and frecfkles and the girl had messy blonde hair. She then noticed the other boy. He had jet black hair. He also had green eyes. She couldn't place her finger on it, but she's seen him somewhere. She smiled.

"Um...excuse me. May, I sit with you?" she asked them.

ElmStreetFan01
Tela tell the rest I have to go to bed.

~You gys r doing this together? Right then.....................................~

ElmStreetFan01
~k~

Tela<3sHaldir
She didn't have time to wait for an answer. "Cuz." she heard a familiar voice call. She turned to see Draco. SHe smiled and hugged him. "Draco!" she said giggling.

Draco hadn't seen the trio. "You are coming to Hogwarts. I thought your father would back out." he said.

(((Okay, continue later)))

~Yes, please do~

Tela<3sHaldir
Bianca released him from their embrace. "And who are these two?" she asked as her gaze fell on Draco's lackies.

Draco smirked. "This Crabbe and This is Goyle, they're my friends."

Bianca laughed as the two ogre looking boys seemed to drool. She smiled. "I didn't see you in any of the cabins, you must have been with snob. What was her name? I forgot. SHe said it was full though so It seems I'll be staying in this one if they answer me."

ElmStreetFan01
nice

Captain REX
Elm, you're doing it again. Moving...

ElmStreetFan01
sorry

Laviera_j
Harry stood up as malfoy entered the cab. Hermione and REon ollowed suit.

"Well, wel,l well. If it isn't fat hair, scar head and weasel. What dya think you're doing with my cousine?"

harry normally would have retortedsomething along the lines of, "not touching her filthy Mafoy mug with a ten foot pole." but the girl seemed to have no similarity in terms of personality with him. And frankly, he was in shock at witnessing a friendly smile fill Draco's face, and him embracing another human being.

"Nothing." He said feebly, and Bianca let out a giggle.

"Well, I should hope not. You don't want to be hanging around with old otty here, he likes filthy mudbloods." He shot a look at hermione and smiled.

"Draco!" exclaimed Bianca, "This girl looks like a human being to me, so please odn't call her that."

hermione who had just raised her wand was panting slightly. Her will was holding her back - holding her back against the desire to slap Malfoy acoss the face. But when she heard Bianca - a malfoy defending her, she looked just as taken aback as harry.

And more shocking was the look of deepest mortification of Draco in haveing offended his cousin so.

"I'm sorry Bi, Come on, shall we go?"

Bianca's features relaxed, and she nodded. As she strode off, she slipped her hand into the crook of raco's arm and looked back. Harry Potter was staring at her through the cabin glass, is face uncompehending what he was seeing...

Laviera_j
Bianca had been sorted into her new house. A humiliating process to be sure, especially since she was the only third year having it done.

It came as no suprise that she was placed in Slyhterine, in fact, everyone on the other tables seemed possitively pleased. Extatic - innspired.

Bianca sat down next to Draco, on the side facing into the rest of the hall and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks cuz, for - you know - taking me under your wing."

"No problem," he said smiling "I would watch over you, even if you asked me not to. It's my job."

Bianca raised an eyebrow unbelievingly.

"Well, my new job." He said smiling.

bianca found the dormitory very warm and cozy compared to the one she had had previously, but nothing could have kept her inside, and while Draco was at a Quidditch practice, she decided it was time to explore.

She had been wondering for an hour when she came across muffled sounds coming from inside what she thought was a wall...she doubled back several times wondering what it oculd have been, when she stumbled upon a door. Tha handle to a golden door had appeared out of nowhere!

She turned the handle very slowly and opened it enough, just to fit her eye into. What she saw made her gasp. Harry Potter was standing in the middle of e room, filled with bean bags and pillows, jinxing someone!

The suddenly, he turned and told them all to divide into pairs and they all began doing it.

feeling that she had to be a part of whatever this was, she stepped inside and closed the door witha tiny click. Every face spun to meet hers abd she gasped appoligetically.

"What is SHE doing!" yelled a girl to her right "She'll have brought someone!"

Two twins that had orange hair smirked and called, "Howzit going Malfoy?" They spat the word malfoy like it were some kind of disease.

"Enough." ordered harry. "Bianca, has Draco sent you? What are you doing here? How did you find us?"

Bianca opened and closed her mouth several times, but words failed her - for here stood something in front of her that she thought was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen...

Tela<3sHaldir
(((Actually I was vgoint to put her in gryffindor, but kuul anyways)))

Laviera_j
Oh sorry! Did I ruin it?

Maybe she could change!

Well, I'll give it another go, and maybe I'll do better.

Laviera_j
Bianca swallowed and tried to answer.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked finally.

"That isn't a concern of yours. If you tell Draco about this club, I swear-"

"No! I wouldn't! But, well, it looks pretty interesting. Please share it with me, I won't tell."

Harry cast Hermione a look, and when she nodded, looked back at Bianca.

"This class is for defense against the dark arts."

Harry explained the club to Bianca who glanced around at everyone enthusiastically.

When he had finished, and Bianca had agreed to secrecy, and everyone had left, Bianca hung back to help stack the cushions and, while stacking pillows, she kept an eye on Harry.

"Harry?"

"Mmm?"

"Why do you hate Draco?"

Harry looked up and sighed, trying to find words to convince Bianca of Draco's nature.

"Bianca...Draco...well, Draco is a Malfoy. There are things about them..."

"I'm a Malfoy!"

"Ok, well, you don't seem to have those qualities, but I should know. His Father is a death eater, and he takes that side."

"Well I don't. I may be a Malfoy, Harry, but I am not a label. Just like you may be the boy who lived, you are not a label. I love Draco, he's my family." Bianca shrugged and put down the pillow she was holding.

"I'm sorry."

Bianca shrugged, but then smiled.

"Do you want to take a walk with me? I want to show you something."

Tela<3sHaldir
(Very kuul)

Laviera_j
Dya mind if I add? I hope sum 1 else will soon too tho!

Tela<3sHaldir
(((Very very kuul)))

Tela<3sHaldir
(Nah I just was tired)

Laviera_j
(Are you going to add any?

Tela<3sHaldir
(((I don't like to write as Potter. I can't gvet his personality down.)))

Laviera_j
(Well write about Bianca and Draco then. Don't abandon this!)

Tela<3sHaldir
Just as Bianca and Harry were about to leave Draco busted througvh the doors. Seeing Potter made his blood boild. His cold eyes sofcten when he saw Bianca. "I was starting to worry." he said.

Bianca looked nervous. "Um, I'm fine, Draco." she said smiling.

Laviera_j
"Yeah? Well, what were you doing with HIM?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Bianca beamed. It was the famous Malfoy smile that made anybody do whatever they wanted. "Draco, We were just talking. Is that wrong?" she said standing beside her cousin. She played with his bangs that had fallen in his face.

ElmStreetFan01
Harry stared at Bianca.

Tela<3sHaldir
(((See I ouldn't do that embarrasment )))

ElmStreetFan01
lol

Tela<3sHaldir
Bianca smiled. Hooking her arm through Harry's, she said, "Come one, Harry. Don't forgvet walking." pratically skipped through the door.

airangel429
Draco had a menacing look on his face. "That Potter had better find someone else to fancy other than my cousin." He said turning to Crabbe and Goyle.

Tela<3sHaldir
As they walked Bianca held Harry's hand. "Isn't Hogwarts so mysterious. You never know what's going to come around the corner."

Harry was nervous. He waited just knowing Malfoy would hex him.

airangel429
"Er....well I suppose it has its mysteries." Harry said to her.

"So, where are we going again?" He asked her.

Tela<3sHaldir
Bianca layghed. "Well, You've been here longer you decide." she said looking up at him. Her malfoy blue eyes looking back at harry.

airangel429
"Well how about the quidditch field?" Harry suggested with a smile.

Her beauty was mesmerizing to him.

"I LOVE quidditch, my cousin taught me all there is to know....." She stopped noticing that Harry was looking rather glum with the topic of Draco.

Tela<3sHaldir
"Of course maybe you can teach me something new?" Bianca suggested. "Just nothing too hard."

Harry nodded glad she changed the subject. "I sure will." he said leading her to the pitch.

Laviera_j
They got there and Harry was suprised to find a small kiss planted on his cheek.

"MAybe w-we shouldn't...Draco, you know."

Bianca stepped back angry.

"I'm sorry that I am a Malfoy! I'm sorry I liked you! Next time I won't bother!"

Tela<3sHaldir
Harry backed away slowly. "I...uh" he stuttered. Bianca walked away crying.

Laviera_j
"A man, you blew that again." Ron had appeared out of the bushes.
"Come on relax, lets go inside."

Bianca was crying before she got inside.

"What is it?" said a voice behind her. "It's him isn't it? He hurt you didn't he!"

Bianca turned only to see Draco's back in the distance as he ran to the Quidditch field.

Tela<3sHaldir
Bianca ran to stop him. She didn't want him to hurt Harry. She knew she couldn't catch up with Draco. He was faster.

Laviera_j
Bianca reached the scene too late. Draco had pounced on Harry and Harry in turn had whipped out his wand.

"Harry NO!" She shouted, but it was too late...

Tela<3sHaldir
(I'm bringin in my char stick out tongue )

Courtney jumped in front of Draco taking the hit.he fell to the ground.

Both Malfoys' yelled "No!" they ran to check on the now unconscious third year slytherin.

Laviera_j
Courtney panted and coughed up some blood.

"Idiot!" Cried Bianca running to Courtney's side.

"I'm ok, don't worry."

"Fool!! Draco Spat, "why did you protect a bug like Potter?!"

Tela<3sHaldir
Courtney coughed blood again. "Malfoy, I was protecting you, dumbass." she said inbetween coughs.

Draco looks like he felt like a donkey. "Oh." he says.

Harry was mortified. "ALl of you slytherins stay together, ay"

Courtney stood. "No, I stand up for my friends. You however, have not made it." she sneered.

Laviera_j
Harry stared. Who was this girl? And why was he so sad that she was annoyed at him?

Bianca walked away with Draco. Hand in hand

Tela<3sHaldir
Courtney didn't move. She was in too much pain to walk; she held her side.

Laviera_j
Draco spun around to face her, letting go of her hand.

"What is it?" she asked, shocked at how pale she had become.

"I don't know - I...Draco!"

Bianca screamed and then fell into a pile on the floor. Draco tried to life her, aware that Harry Potter was running closer...

Tela<3sHaldir
Courtney had stood and gently tugged Potter back. "No. Draco need to take care of her."

Harry nodded.

Laviera_j
"I'm outta here." said Harry and nodded for Ron to follow him.

Tela
"Bloody Jerk" she said holding her side and slowly walking back to the castle. Each step filled her body with pain.

Laviera_j
Harry turned back to her once and felt a pang of remorse. She was in pain...how did he know that?

Tela
Courtney bit back any sounds letting the two gryffindors in front of her knowing of the extremeity of pain she was feeling. SHe then collapsed on the steps knocking her head on the hard stone making her forehead bleed.

Laviera_j
Harry did not see her. The next time he thought of her, he could not find her. She was nowhere in school. He soon found out that she was in the Hospital wing...

ElmStreetFan01
~sorry I havent been reading.~

The Ones
this is good continue

Nabokonir
As harry walked into the hospital wing he met the glares of Draco, Crabe, Goyle, and Flint. Bianca smiled. "Harry." she said solemnly. "Whaat happened to Courtney?" she asked him. "You were the last one she remembers before blacking out."

Laviera_j
"I reaaly don't know. I just heard she was here..."

Nabokonir
Bianca sighed. She turned ack to her friend. "Screw you, Potter."

Harry's eyes widened. That wasn't the Bianca he had come to know. Was she angry with him. "i, I'm sorry. I should have een paying attention?"

Bianca scoffed. "Go away."

Laviera_j
She began to walk past him, but he caught her elbow.

"I'm sorry!" he said sincerely "please..."

Nabokonir
Bianca turned. Their eyes locked. "Are you?" she asked. There was no trace of hatred or itter cold in her voice.

Harry swallowed hard. "Yes, I am."

Bianca sighed. She gently removed Harry's hand. "h...Harry, can we take a walk?" she asked nervously.

Harry smiled warmly at her. How could she be related to the hateful Draco. She was kind. "Of course."

Nabokonir
(Is this thing dead. *pokes story* guess so)

Laviera_j
I think we should just quit while we are ahead! lol

Nabokonir
(((Okay, i guess.)))

ArrghPirateGirl
((Brings it back coz Im bored and have no life))

Harry thought 2 himself as they walked slowly "What If it was all a lie and she was just acting"
He shook his head slightly. "Just coz most of the family was compleltly evil didn't mean all of it was, after all Sirius was related 2 the malfoys"
Just then Bianca turnd and said....

Tela
"You know, Harry, not all Mallfoys are evil. Despite what you may think Draco is a sweetie. He just can't have that reputation ecause of his father. I'm not evil either. There are a lot of Malfoys that are good. I guess Uncle Lucius makes it look different though, right?"

Harry, dumbfounded by Bianca seemingly reading hismind, nodded. "Y. . .Yeah."

SalemKent
~recap, I forggot about this~

Laviera_j
me too. I thought this thread died - how cool it is back!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin...........

They didn't say anything for the rest of the walk.......Gah Im not in a writting mood

Laviera_j
lol!

SalemKent
lol

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmmmm....Interesting blink (still not in writting mood)

Tela
Bianca laughed. "Come on Harry. I want to check on Courtney. I'm sure she won't kill you."

"Her friends might." Harry replied nervously. He noticed that he had managed to make biance laugh. This made him smile.

They walked hand in hand as they headed towards the infirmary towards a very amnesiac Courtney.

ArrghPirateGirl
(I gottAa read all this again Ive forgotten wats happened)

Laviera_j
yeah totally.I think we lost the plot somewhere or another...

hobbit_dude
in the way they bumbed into draco
'bianca, haven't i told u not to hang out with this half blood'?
'draco stop it! am tired of your crap! there's nothing wrong with harry nor mudbloods! ok?!'
'bu...but...bianca...wha...'
'look cousin, i like you, but you'll have to stop with that anti-potter thing ok! i have had it!'
if u guyhs think this totally doesnt go just ignore it

Tela
(((It goes perfect. Thanks A4E)))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.