Favorite Lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Mine is Darth Vader's. No real reason I just like the color of it.

yerssot
great ... where is Darth Maul???

finti
any light saber would do

King Jedi
They all look the same to me. Apart from the colour. Where is Maul's?

LanceWindu
I forgot to put him in there. Sorry

yerssot
I want his sabre, not excuses smile

LanceWindu
If I could have edited it I would have.

yerssot
Your powers are weak, old man wink

Ushgarak
There you go, Lance.

LanceWindu
Your a life saver Ush. I thought that Yerss was going to chop my head off with his 'sabre.

yerssot
my sabre? nah, with Maul his one

LanceWindu
Well same difference to me.

yerssot
yeah, a few limbs away smile

LanceWindu
Good for me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Qui-gon

LanceWindu
Actually I choose all of them. They are perfect weapons that require intense concentration.

justinday15
My favorite sabre is Anakins from episode II.

GordonSkywalker
Mine is Luke Skywalker's green sabre in ROTJ.

Ushgarak
Now, did Qui-Gon win that one because people liked his sabre or because they simply liked HIM?

GordonSkywalker
Don't know. I voted for Luke's sabre.

Evil Windu
Lukes ROTJ Lightsaber and Obi-Wans AOTC Saber !

GordonSkywalker
You know, I used to think actually used a YELLOW lightsaber in the original Star Wars(A New Hope) because of the action figures released at the time! Of course I found out later he did not even use ANY sabre in the original film! (Except for training on the Falcon!)

cookies2006
I like mine the best until it failed with me at my presence.

GordonSkywalker
Interesting.

cookies2006
A double green lightsaber might have been better. But then i would of had to change my skin color in all.

GordonSkywalker
Yes that can be a bit frustrating.

cookies2006
I might of even of had to go to the light side. But then there would be no ep1.

GordonSkywalker
Then Sidious would have to do things himself!

cookies2006
Then sidious would probly be dead.

GordonSkywalker
So do you think jedi could use a double saber like that?

cookies2006
Maybe even better than Maul. If they were skilled enough.

GordonSkywalker
True. I like to think the best dramatic moment of that film was when Maul ignited both blades from his weopon in front of the two Jedi.

cookies2006
yeah that started the entire scene.

GordonSkywalker
To me that moment dictated the path the entire series would take.

cookies2006
Double the saber. Double the trouble.

GordonSkywalker
Maul's in the hall.

cookies2006
And hes ready to ball.

cookies2006
and he makes QG fall.

justinday15
I still love anakins/vader saber

GordonSkywalker
Which color was his again?

Corran
vaders was Red.

GordonSkywalker
No I mean the one Anakin used in "Clones".

justinday15
Anakins lightsaber in AOTC is blue.

GordonSkywalker
Right I had somehow forgotten.

jimbo3
Darth Maul had the best light sabre.

With the convention of having light sabres as blue/green for good & red for bad...
In episode 2 Windu had a purple one. If they were going to leave convention they should have given Yoda a different colour light sabre. I think Yellow or even White would have been good for him.

yerssot
yellow doesn't really catch on screen, that's the problem
and the entire glow of the sabre would be going wrong if you take white

jimbo3
OK. White and yellow wouln't work. How stupid of me?

yerssot
is not

GordonSkywalker
It is not stupid that you did not know something especially with all the SW fanatics out here to correct you if you make a slip. Don't worry...you're worthy...you're worthy......

LaurenE147
Do we have any evidence of any lightsaber colors other than blue, green, purple and red? I didnt' see any.

Ushgarak
Nope

yerssot
according to GL there is no other color

jimbo3
They only added purple lightsaber for episode three. They never previously had it.
Ignore what I said about yellow and white.

When you look at a lightsaber, ignore the glow and you'll see that they are all white anyway.

yerssot
episode II not III

GordonSkywalker
I think he recognises his mistake yerss.

cookies2006
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by LaurenE147
Do we have any evidence of any lightsaber colors other than blue, green, purple and red? I didnt' see any.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes there were that ugly dude had an orange lightsaber. Doesnt anybody remember?

GordonSkywalker
I am not sure. Which film was he in?

cookies2006
I think just EP2. Plus he was in the power battle videogame for regular Playstation im not ly'n , ask JD15.

justinday15
It was Plo Koon on Jedi Power Battles,he had an orange lightsaber. I don't think he fought in episode II, but i could be wrong.

yerssot
he did, blue one

GordonSkywalker
Hm I was unaware of this.....

yerssot
I think I still have the shot of him from AOTC with his blue lightsabre

GordonSkywalker
Cool.

yerssot
forgot to search it,
gonna upload it today, remind me of it

cookies2006
dont forget to upload it yerssot.

yerssot
forgot it

cookies2006
Well, now i forgot what we are even talking about.

GordonSkywalker
I forgot that a long time ago...except I love playing with the new lightsabers at Kmart!!

cookies2006
I like the new orange one thats out.

GordonSkywalker
I seen a purple one in the store tonight but got a blue one instead.

cookies2006
Is it supposed to be Obi1's or is it like one of those cheaper ones. They are still pretty cool though.

GordonSkywalker
The one I got was a hand held blue saber for $6.99 and had 'Attack of the Clones' printed on the package.

yerssot
then I think it's the "normal" Jedi one

GordonSkywalker
Normal? I was unaware the lightsabers were classified like that. No mine is a blue model which goes well with my outfit.

yerssot
you have the Dooku sabre, Yoda sabre, OB1 sabre, some from TPM etc. and then the Jedi sabre, which is just a standard hilt but rather "cheap"

GordonSkywalker
I like my new one best.

cookies2006
It doesnt matter. They are all pretty cool. I have the Darth Maul and the Darth Vader Light Sabers.

glenn
No it was a yellow light sabre. And yes he did fight in AOTC but he had a blue lightsabre. stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

cookies2006
Yes it was orange and yes Plo did have a blue lightsaber in AOTC.

rogue_jedi
darth maul has the coolest saber, hands down. if i had a lightsaber, i would want it to be just like darth mauls, but with two silver blades in place of the red ones.

Gambit sXe
mine would w/o a doubt have to be General Obi-Wan Kenobi (old Ben) lightsaber handle........though i would also like to vote for Yarael poof's lightsaber.

WeisZ
I like mace windu's saber hilt, why it not on the list hmm?? lol.

Maul
id have two sabres which u could put together to make a double ended one. or use as two sabres or just one. purple and blue, i think. yeh, that sounds right.

Darth Jello
why isn't dooku's saber on the poll? his has the most comfortable handle for one-handed fencing

Dirty Vader
Yeah his should be in the poll. That's two mistakes Lance, Maul and Dooku. You have something against the Sith? They're two most recognisable lightsabers.
I loved luke's lightsaber (green one), the handle looked wicked. I also kiked Vader's.

Dirty Vader
It would be cool if Dooku's blade had the same shape as the handle. A red arc blade.

Darth Jello
actually assajj's sith sabers are the best, two curved handles that can link into one double bladed saber. That or Darth Lumiya's Lightwhip.

amity75
I've always thought that Lukes from ROTJ was cool but surely the best thing about the lightsabres is the noise they make?

eleveninches
Do lightsabers have an on/off switch. i thought they were suppossed to, but then i realised that in the films, whenever somebody loses their lightsaber, it switches off as soon as it leaves their hand.
It cant be a jedi only thing, as han solo uses one, and luke uses one before he learns his force powers.

Ushgarak
Please don't make repeat posts, eleven!

eleveninches
sorry. wasn't sure which thread would get a reply

eleveninches
If they have an on/off switch, then why do they turn off as soon as they are dropped?

eleveninches
Why isn't anakins (blue/turquoise) lightsaber on the poll?

eleveninches
Or yodas or windus or dookus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.