Homestar Runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Go to www.homestarrunner.com
Go to "toons", then click "features", and then "Strong Bad's Email"
They r funny laughing

Nivvy
Omg, I lost the Link to this a long time ago.

But i still <3 It !!!

Me 2!!

LanceWindu
Great 'toons!

Tired Hiker
yeah, it's funny

Crash Overload

Crash Overload
Also, just look under the eniter image/page and you can go to SB E-mails directly.

Yeah, ha anyone evr e-mailed him? That would be kinda fun....stick out tongue

Crash Overload
I have been e-mailing him the same thing every week. The reason he has not been on for awhile is becasue the army one is extreamly long, compared to the others....

This is what I e-mail him every week:

Dear Strong Bad,

Are you bent on world domination through internet subliminal messages / Propaganda?

If so, what would be the first thing you would do as unquestionable ruler of the earth?

Fred - A. N.
Montreal
Canada

Ha, that would be a funny one for him to answer...

Darth Revan
I love that site I emailed Strong Bad........ don't remember what I said but I used the name "Darth Revan" btw I already made a thread about this...

Did you really? Oh well, damn. To late now...

Darth Revan
That's ok it wasn't getting any posts cos it didn't have a link in it

Right... so, you don't remember anything about your email?

Darth Revan
I've been really tired lately.... I just remembered that my email has a folder in it for sent messages soooo here it is:

So, I was just wonderin, do you ever get the feeling that you're surrounded by stupid people? I sure do.

-Darth Revan

Darth Revan
And this one:

Subject:__ You have 3 weeks left

For in 3 weeks I, the Dark Lord of the Sith, am going to invade your land of Strongbadia, tear down your refrigerator box forts, eat your pet goldfish, steal your computers, click your pens, free your pigs, and wreak general havoc. Resistence is futile. Prepare to be assimilated. ): uD
-Darth Revan

Crash Overload
Click your pens.................

THAT is good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.