More Trilogies!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
I just love trilogies.And now Lotr is over and The Matrix is over we need more trilogies.The next star wars doesnt come out for a year.And I just need another trilogy to get started.

VallejoKid707
What about X-Men?

Fallen Jedi
I'm not sure, but the Riddick Chronicels sound like it could be a trilogy. I'm not much a Vin Diesel fan though.

Lord Soth
X-Men, definitely. X3 comes out May 2006 WHOO! Ugh, I can't wait that long....

Punker69
x men and pitch black arent the real real trilogis.Im not talking about sequels im talking about trilogies.

mook
star wars ep3?

the third in the new (+crap) trilogy
combining with the original (+good) trilogy
to make a saga

godfather trilogy (if youve not seen it)
godfather part 2 is the only sequel to win the best pic oscar.

lil bitchiness
OMG are you serious!! Riddick Chronucels!! thumb up Sounds interesting!!

Im Vin Diesel fan as well! yes

Richard. B. Riddick

samhain
I'm not too much of a Vin Diesel fan, but Pitch Black was a very enjoyable film. I look forward to seeing him in the role of Riddick once more.

BarmyBrummie
The Gigli Trilogy!!!!!

cgtuna21
no there's gonna be a new exorcist called exocist the beginning and i heard its gonna b extremely scary

stinkfist462
meh .. it cant even reach the original

btw i didnt think it was scary

Lord Soth
Exocist IV: The Beginning. The original director, writers and producers are coming back, so this could be good

Punker69
I want a trilogy that gets me into the story.I dont think sequels r trilogies.

Lord Soth
Sequels can become trilogies, however.

Punker69
theirs a difference

I want trilogies that r to be continued sort of movies.like lotr or matrix

jetzhere101
how about the back to the future series.........i luvd it

Punker69
I loved it to.I own the trilogy on dvd.And thats a trilogy not sequels.

DIFFERENCE

SilverFighter
Searching for another Trilogy to enjoy??? Well, let me recomend to you the "Once upon in China" trilogy with Jet Li. If you like fast martial arts then this one won't disappoint you.

Punker69
aI want somethin NEW.somthing crisp I want something that still being made.I want something like lotr.Like the matrix.trilogies that theve already made.And I dont think there evr gonna do that again. no expression

wicker_man
The George A Romero Zombie trilogy that began with Night of the living Dead, continued on with Dawn of the Dead and concluded with Day of the Dead a must see series for any zombie fans.
Also the Indiana Jones trilogy is a must, good old fashioned entertainment.

Punker69
I want the trilogies that r alreadys made cant YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE!!!

F***

impossibleeddie
Well, when the powers that be in Hollywood get there asses in gear and get moving with "The Enders Game", you've got a couple of good movies write there. But other wise you're just going to have sit your little behind and wait for 2005 to roll around.......

Oh, and don't forget about Spiderman 2 coming out soon....that could paved the way to a #3.......ding-ding-ding......you've got a Trilogy.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, people tend to b!tch about the film, but i liked it!! And he was awsome Riddick by far..so, that would be nice to see!

Punker69
Yeah but no other trilogy or sequels has moved me like the matrix and lotr.

spider-man 2=sequel
pitch black 2=sequel
oceans twelve=sequel
Star wars episode 3=trilogy but its to long of a wait between episode 2&3
people have already forgotten episode 2and the storyline.and by 05 people arent gonna even know why there seeing it but becuz its the new movie out.
x3=sequel
pirates of the carribean 2 =sequel

the sequels that I listed r all being made becuz the previous ones made money not becuz of the storyline.

is anybody feeling me?

Lord Soth
I must disagree with you on X-Men. The writers had always intended to make X-Men a part of a larger story. Money had nothing to do with it, the loads it made was just a perk

Kes
I didnt find it scary either.

Kes
A trilogy is 3 movies that are related. Whether its a continuation of the story or not. But I understand what you are saying.
X-men however is a continuation that was prepared. Singer actually said that X-men was designed has a saga.

lil bitchiness
Why oh why more triologies!

YOu know, its so true that when Hollywood gets hold of one trend it doesnt let go untill it finds another!

cgtuna21
die hard 4 is coming out indiana jones 4 and batman 5

lederuvdapac
i am pretty sure that there will be 3 batman movies coming out. I dont know if it is a trilogy though it could be.

Lord Soth
As far as we know, only one Batman is definitley coming out, along with a possible Batman vs. Superman

lederuvdapac
i think bale signed a contract for 3 movies. thats why some other people rumored to play batman turned it down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.