What do you think of this??????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Look what some chick pm'd me.

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

omg thats the funniest thing yet!

LarryTheArch
laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
You know how I always say I look like Johnny Depp or Orlando, or whoever the girls are all going crazy over, well this was her response when she found out I don't look like Johnny Depp! laughing out loud

BidMyBlood2Run
wow, issues roll eyes (sarcastic) we all know how yummy Tired Hiker really is shifty wink

lil bitchiness
omg...that is so sad!! laughing out loud

By that i should have just thrown a fit when i found out you dont look like Benjamin Bratt mad how dare you Hiker mad

LarryTheArch
I don't... I don't care anywayz...

gabimr2
hahahahalaughing poor U!!

BidMyBlood2Run
laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
Im completely straight gab...

gabimr2
hahaha..

what R u going to answear to her.. or him? blink

lil bitchiness
Yeah...what did you reply!! big grin

p.s. it was her!! big grin

gabimr2
aa hahaha okeii!embarrasment

LanceWindu
You shouldn't have showed that PM though Preston...

That's why they are called PRIVATE Messages, because she didn't want it displayed on KMC.

Tired Hiker
It was a her and I can't remember if I replied or not yet because I was replying to her and then I thought of starting this thread so I can't remember if I sent it or not. hahahahahaha h ha But, if I hit send, then I told her that I was sorry she felt that way or something like that. Either that or I told her that I can't believe she is really angry. But what I do know is that I DID NOT tell her that I look just like Benicio Del Toro.

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud omg

lil bitchiness
You claimed you looked like Benicio Del Tor...awsome laughing out loud

badkittykitty
what in the world did you do th?
though you look just like billy zane...hubba hubba wink

Tired Hiker
I thought about that and I just changed her name to 'So and so'.

Tired Hiker
Hold on, I'll post her other ones!

lil bitchiness
Yeah...he told me he looks like Benjamin Bratt and Johnny Depp HUBBA HUBBA (benjamin bratt)

LarryTheArch
OMG!! laughing

badkittykitty
mmm yummy thumb up

Tired Hiker
Here's the first thing she sent to me out of the blue.

you...johnny depp...?!?!?!?
well, if you look so much like johnny depp, I wanna see a pic! If you have on I will give you my email and I wanna see it to believe it!
bye
So and so!

lil bitchiness
omg TH were you chatting this girl up! laughing out loud

badkittykitty
opps I better not do that..guilt pains... laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Then she sent this one, titled "Liar":

liar
you little sneak!!!!!! you say you look like everyone...johhny, orlando...who else do you look like!

freak!!!

and i thought you were actually hott!

badkittykitty
sneeky th lol!

lil bitchiness
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

LMFAO!

Tired Hiker
Bkk, I remember that era when that dude was creeping you out, I can't remember his name, so check this out . . ...

Keep in mind that I have not yet posted one word to this girl yet and she is replying to old posts that I did months ago, okay . . .. She writes, and this one is titled 'Range':

RANGE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
how much more range can you get for orlando, he has been an elf, a private 1st class, , an epic hero, a pirate, a boxer/milkman, and a blacksmith/knight and a prince in upcoming movies! That is huge variety for a guy who just starred in his 1st "icebreaking" movie, if you will, just in 2001!! Thats HUGE variety!! What more do you want??????????????

man, people are crazy!

lil bitchiness
Orlando Bloom is not a good actor...hes a pretty boy no expression

badkittykitty
thats the same girl? wow!

LarryTheArch
Orlando is a GREAT actor!

lil bitchiness
I wander why has she got it in for him...maybe she likes you...and is approaching it...in...a...weird.. confused..way...

I dont know what im talking about confused

lil bitchiness
erm...WTF? What the f**k?

Johnny Depp is a good actor...orlando is a sucky one...good looking though...

smokin' Id totally bang him

Tired Hiker
So yeah, she was reading old posts off of old threads in the the forums and I got her all mad without even doing one thing, so then get this . .. .

I sent her one pm after I got that last message I showed you and all I wrote was "Well, it was nice meeting you." That is the only thing I ever said to her. I don't think I actually replied to her yet since then. laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
What the f**k? bloom is a great actor, a very talented one...

badkittykitty
maybe its one of those socks that was stalking you before...??

lil bitchiness
of...course...he...is What the f**k?

you based that on 2 films you've seen with him...in both of them hes a fantasy character...roll eyes (sarcastic) hes not a great actor...hes a good looking one

Tired Hiker
Could be. I never really thought about it, but I have had my fair share of stalkers. I'm kind of proud of that. beer

LarryTheArch
i dare u 2 send a luv pm 2 her... and post her reply

badkittykitty
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cheers.gif cheers hiker!

looking to freak her out is quite different LTA no

Tired Hiker
I thought Master and Commander was great. I'm not a huge Russel Crowe fan and I expected this movie to be mindless and barbaric, but it was excellent, well acted and smart. Funny and real too. I was impressed with Russel's performance, I thought he was going to be a macho pri*ck, but instead he was super cool and there were a lot of little kids who actually fought in battle, it was awesome! This one kid get's his arm amputated while he's wide awake and takes it like a man and then he commands a battle squada and he was like ten years old.

lil bitchiness
she'll just get even more angry and start being even more abusive..

LarryTheArch
evil face

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud laughing out loud No way, this thread is cruel enough, but I highly doubt she will ever even read this. I'm pretty sure she doesn't visit the OTF, or she would have known what a joker I can be. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LarryTheArch
tru enuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.