the scaryiest thing i have ever seen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomfan
i just found a little flash video of ghost's and the are real, there is video and everything even adio, i cant type good cause im still a little freaked, its crazy stuff, its not gross or anything like shock video just go to
www.ebaumsworld.com/ghosts.html
watch the whole thing then post what you think. real freaky

GABRIEL05
cool, but easily as discreditable as they are credible.

Dagons Blade
If you're talking about the scariest thing in life, for me it would be Ground Zero, with a great deal of wreckage still around it, up close and personal, and thinking baout how many people wouldn't be coming home to their families. I went about 2 weeks after the disaster, and never forgot it. Anyway, about ghosts, yeah that would rank up there with the scariest stuff of all time if I managed to see one. What you don't see dosen;t mean it isn't there, and that always scares me to think about it.

venomfan
oh yeah some of the are fake, but half way threw you see video on household cam corders that is the scary stuff, and i totally agree with dragons blade, 9-11 was the largest tragedy america has seen, you dont even half to be there becuase all the families suffured terribly. i just recomend watching it the whole way threw and posting your thoughts. yes the very end is fake but i bet it will scared the shit out of you.

Friend44
I cannot prove the existence of ghosts - which means I cannot disprove it too. So, my common sense is that they don't exist. If everything that was talked about had to be believed because we cannot prove the deniance (which kinda sounds like a double negation) we would end up believing just about...what we believe in society today!

BakaXero
Speaking of ghosts.
has any eva had the feeling they been followed by one?
i dont no why but i think i am.
and i think it gets bored sometyms
cause weird things happen to me out of the blue
i feel like its there
especially when im asleep

Friend44
thumb up I love your moto under your name.

LanceWindu
I've had a ghost encounter once.

The first night in a new home I had to sleep on the floor in the living room, and I was just staring at the ceiling fan.

Then it started to move, slowly at first, then faster, all windows were shut so there was no breeze, and it was turned off, then a pillow I had somehow manged to come from across the room and land on my legs.

Friend44
...and then you woke up?

BakaXero
ok wat about waking up in shock
but you didnt have a nightmare

LanceWindu
No, I was awake the whole time, and it freaked me out.

Friend44
...since then you've quit doing drugs?

BakaXero
who does drugs shifty whistle

Friend44
...and we have a winner... smile

BakaXero
big grin

DarkC
Several months later

Originally posted by LanceWindu
I've had a ghost encounter once.

The first night in a new home I had to sleep on the floor in the living room, and I was just staring at the ceiling fan.

Then it started to move, slowly at first, then faster, all windows were shut so there was no breeze, and it was turned off, then a pillow I had somehow manged to come from across the room and land on my legs.
Holy f*ck. I've never had an encounter with the dead, but Sassy apparently can talk to one of the friendly spirits in her house.

PrinceofBlades
I've seen that movie, and (with the help of my pops) do the same thing with photoshop erm, I wont say that some of it isn't true...but...

DarkC
nutskick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.