like LEGO? Love matrix? Then check this out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=68415\

I'll post more when I get them

The One Himself
WOW..Nice thumb up

dragonpisces272
hey those are pretty cool...I suck at making things out of lego. They all turn out dimented and stuff laughing

Lil Seraph
lol

Lil Seraph
Nice sig, man. I like ur work. What do u use?

The One Himself
LIL> Thanx big grin I use Paint Shop Pro 7.14 and sometimes GIMP (open source software).wink

Korri
heehee i like this!

burlyman
laughing out loud bunny

Korri
k

gabimr2
_laughing those legos thigs are funny!..kewl gabriel05

kalantiaw
nice!!! i loved legos since i was a kid... i love making stuff with my hands... makes me feel all manly and sh!t laughing out loud ...

gabimr2
hahahalaughing

JKozzy
Did they do that themselves, or was there a specific box of legos for that? I WANT!!! big grin

gabimr2
I think they made it big grin

Korri
i made it....it was all my doing!

gabimr2
ahahaha!laughing good joob sis

mailedbypostman
"Show me."

kalantiaw
unfortunately no one can be told what a lego is... you have to see it for your self...

Ice_Lightningo3
lol...Lego is the brick of gods...all hail Lego!

Korri
i made that myself!

Vim
That would be awsome if they made a Lego matrix set, you could build the zion ship loading thingy, and the set where the burly brawl took place, the street from super burly brawl, where neo and smith run at each other... and a part from the freeway scene, lets see. the chateau fight.... um... Mobile Ave set, an inside view of the Neb, where you can sit everyone from M1. Ah heck what am i saying! The action figures should be made into those sets, well there are some but they should make more!!

dragonpisces272
wow...your thinking of dominating the matrix with legos laughing but as I've said before, I suck at legos, so that'll be cool if someone else did it for me. Like...Korri (you made the Neb ship right?) lol

Fire
it aint that hard to build

Trinity_Matrix
That's awesome!! I love legos big grin

GABRIEL05
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=484845

More cooler pics here.!

Korri
kewlish!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.