Tennessee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Hi, I would like to let you all know that effective Jan. 29 I will not be able to post anything for around 2 weeks. Me and my family are moving to Tennessee from Nevada. It will only take one week but I am adding one week more so that we can re-set up our computer and all.

Have any of you ever been to either Tennessee or Nevada?

Texas
I went to this crazy rave outside Riverside NV, on the NV/AZ border smokin' Never been to TN.

ToMacco
I've been to Nevada twice. Beautiful state.

yerssot
Once in Nevada, long time ago... isn't there the Death Valley?

ToMacco
Tenneseen is Tennebelieven.

Dim
Oh Lordy...I've been to both...I'm sorry son eek! laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Yeah but it is in California. Part of it might be in Nevada.

yerssot
woops smile

I'm sure we've seen something there... let me check

yerssot
ok, we visited both those states at the same time so my father doesn't know what was in what state...
His guess:
LA, Yosamity national park, Sequia national forest
perhaps (if it's in that state, wich I doubt): Grand Canyon

mah
if it's not moving at incredible speed from state to state, LA is still in California .

yerssot
smile
thought already that was so...

JediOasis
I've been to Tennessee a lot and its nice if you don't like the city life. Personally I need a lot of stuff around, but if you like peace and quiet then Tennessee is the place for you, if not, well, hopefully your not far from Nashville. big grin

ToMacco
Hope you like country music.

finti
uhu got enough of that in Arkansas.

ToMacco
I hate country music

yerssot
finti, would you be kind enough to put on some country music?

ToMacco
No country, yers! Our faces will melt off like in "Raiders of the Lost Ark!"

yerssot
ok, country it is!

ToMacco
Only yerssot is selfish enough to want the demise of us all! sad

yerssot
all? no, only you

ToMacco
My face can't melt off. I'm a sponge!

yerssot
yeah, ... brainless

finti
look who`s talking

yerssot
no-one, I was typing big grin

LanceWindu
Actually, the town I am moving to is only 20 miles away from 'Music City USA' Nashville. The town is really small. We used to live there a couple of years ago. We lived there for 11 years. When we first moved there we only had 1 stoplight in the whole town.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.