The Jamey Kennedy Experiment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
I think this show is awesome.Its comes on the THE WB every thursday night at 9:30.Its like PUNK`D but better.Jamey plays pratical jokes on everyday people.Not mean jokes but funny nice jokes.I own the complete first season on dvd,and I think its just awesome.

BalesButterfly
I have watched that show from the first season. I absolutley loved it, but didn't think it would stick around. It's still here, and just as funny!

Punker69
Yeah its awesome!!!

Dogbert
i like this show, but i am not a big fan of this season. the 1st two seasons were great, but i havn't caught on to it this year.

Punker69
This years is as good as the first two its hilarious.

Astro12345
i like the one with the giant rat. It was so funny! The rat looked so weird!

Punker69
uh huh

smile

Pablo G
All of the Oprah talk show bits are great, I think it's better than Punk'd.

shaber
I like the Starmakers show! laughing out loud Kennedy alias Ken Stepman is truly Machievellian!

Punker69
Hey has anybody seen the episode with the guy that looks like marylin manson.In the first season you can see him in the opening song sequence.But ive seen the whole 1st season and i havent found the bit with that guy in it.DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE IT IS?

shaber
In the Starmakers episode, does anyone know whether or not Leve was in on the joke? confused

Punker69
I dont know

but can you answer MY question?

shaber
No, sorry, I don't know

THE_DOOM666
I LOVE THE ONE WHEN JAMIE KENNEDY POSES AS A WOMAN FOR THIS GUY THAT HE WANTS TO MARRY LOL AND JAMIE KENNEDY AS A BRIDE, HE THINKS ITS REALLY A WOMAN BUT THEY FIGURE JAMIE KENNEDY OUT IN THE END OMG laughing out loud Top Shit talk about insanely Hilarious! laughing out loud

Punker69
but can you answer my question?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.