who wants me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cemetry Slut
Dead? and be honest with ur selves

badkittykitty
what a question ???

LanceWindu
Eh...I don't want anyone dead.

lil bitchiness
Same here...why would anyone want you dead What the f**k?

Cemetry Slut
cuz i know every1 dnt like me every1 hates me cuz they dnt get a chance 2 know me sad so thats why i'm asking u that question

lil bitchiness
Erm...we might not know you but we dont want you dead

badkittykitty
I dont hate you or want you dead...

lil bitchiness
ditto BKK!

Cemetry Slut
guess i'm gonna av 2 believe u

badkittykitty
yep! smile

Cemetry Slut
ok then

lil bitchiness
thumb up Be right..just get to know everoyne...everyone's welcome on OTF!

StefMan
hmm, if you didnt lie so much....people might like you better

LanceWindu
0o0o...are you still broken up?

NyC-gUrL
I dont hate you no

Friend44
I don't know you at all. I can say that I hate some people but it's just a fashion of speaking. Maybe if you killed my wife or somethin' I'd want you dead... I've never wished anyone to be dead because of the internet. That's carrying it a bit too far.

Cemetry Slut
well woz i talking 2 u?

BakaXero
who actually is 100% truthful here?

LarryTheArch
me, i dont want her 2 die

Cemetry Slut
me i do want 2 die might as well die now hadn't i? I got alot of shit right now my grandad being rushed in hospital and my mum is pissed off with my grandad we got family shit 2 sort out i'm in the middle of everything SO B IT I Want 2 die

BakaXero
not bout the death thing
i use to fink bout dying but not anymore
things get better
just stay alive and you shall see

LarryTheArch
ah hell no ****!
Things will get better b4 they get worse, that's the way the world werks, and ull just have 2 endure it. There will alwayz be bad timez in ur life, and my life, and anyone elses life, but giving up IS NOT THE ANSWER. Don't die...

§pearhead
^.~ why would we hate you if we dont know you? I only hate ppl i know too well.

Cemetry Slut
well i cut my arm up b4 n its got like load of scars on my arm good job i didn't vut my veins on my wrist

BakaXero
there must be a better reason for why u wanna die
ppl hating u is not good enough
there somfing more to this

Friend44
thumb down That's heavy metal stuff there... Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Cemetry Slut
well there must b musn't there but i dnt think u guys wuld b very interested

BakaXero
try me

Friend44
If I wasn't interested I wouldn't reply. I don't want to pry. If you wish to talk about it - you are welcome - my ear is open for you.

Cemetry Slut
ok then, I got problems of my own like: my dad abuses me, hits me my brother hits me i hada big ****ing bruise on my arm where he punched me and during the xmas season he goes if u dnt do anything this week u can sod off down ur m8s and spend christmas there my mum woz there she never said **** all and kept quiet

BakaXero
hmmm.........
so yoour fathers the problem.
does he hit you mum too?

Cemetry Slut
no he dnt hit my mum

saucybird007
Cemetry **** your a babe, i dont want you dead! smile

Cemetry Slut
thanks saucy

BakaXero
u dont want to leave home or u dont no where to go
but u cant stand it there no more
is that it?

Cemetry Slut
yeah it is how do u know?

BakaXero
i use to feel that way
sorry gtg its 2 am here cya

Cemetry Slut
ok bye thanks alot bakaxero

saucybird007
your welcome huny smile

Cemetry Slut
hehe, thanks

juggernaut26
why would we want ya dead i can think of other ways to want ya though

Cemetry Slut
which is wot jugger?

Friend44
Cem, your first priority is you. You must get out of there at this minute and go to the police. THEY WILL NOT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY. If you stay there - there are things worse than death. I have never been abused (in that term) but my parents were always drunk, ect...ect... I left at 14 to live with my grandma. Today I'm very happy and lead a good life. It may be hard for you to believe this but you can do it too.

Cemetry Slut
i dnt wanna live with my grandma at the min friend

Friend44
Well, I didn't mean for you to do just that. In my case it was good. YOUR answer isn't necessarily mine. Like I said though - your prio is to keep your head above the water to live. Don't take that shit. You may be under dark clouds but they are not as thick as you think. You are in a better position than the person who attacks you - you've just got to stand up. The toughest thing is the first step.

juggernaut26
oh she's not thinkin bout killin herself she's just not happy for the moment and i can't say aloud wot i would rather do to ya

Friend44
Jugs... I think that we've all guessed it...

Matrix_man
the thread title itself sends out a very different message laughing out loud

i dont want u dead smile

Cemetry Slut
ok then, i woz on the phone last night 2 my m8 for bout 15mins n my dad storms in said off the phone NOW! so i had 2 tell my m8 that i had 2 go cuz of my dad and i never had no credit on my mobile phone in other words cellphone 4 u guys. I HATE MY DAD! mad sad i used 2 get hit when i woz little by him i woz like 3 or 4 and i went round my grandmas n she found big slap marks on my leg, i wanna tell u somethin wot my mum said 2 me but i dont wanna

LanceWindu
Ok...you are confusing...

You WANNA tell us something that your mom said to you, but you don't WANNA?

That's a complete contradiction.

Cemetry Slut
i meant my mum said somethin 2 me and i dnt wanna tell u guys sorry i woz half dead then

BakaXero
np i do what i can, when and where i possibly can.

BakaXero
you dont hav to tell us everything
jus wat u need to say is good enough

Cemetry Slut
ok then sorry BX

LarryTheArch
Cemetry... life is pain and bullshit. The sooner you put it behind you, the better.

Cemetry Slut
ok LTA thanks

Friend44
Life might be bullshit but remember that you need shit to make things grow...

LarryTheArch
ur welcum cem

Cemetry Slut
i need shit 2 make things grow? wot u mean by that?

LarryTheArch
fertilizer

Cemetry Slut
ewwwww grose

Friend44
Shit (fertilizer) makes things grow better.

The anology here is that after all the trouble (shit) you're going through, you'll probably mature much better than other young people who are brought up with everything just by snapping their fingers.

Cemetry Slut
ohhh ok then

LarryTheArch
parents had a divorce... 4 me anyhoos

Cemetry Slut
huh? u r parents devorced? sorry larry sad

LarryTheArch
its ok, dealt wityh that 2 yrs ago anywayz...

Cemetry Slut
awwww ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.