Dad or Tv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
If you could choose one for the rest of your life which one would it be?Dad or Tv?

LanceWindu
To have a dad or be a dad?

LanceWindu
If it's to be a dad, I would choose that.

If it's having a dad, I choose that too.

Storm
dad

Punker69
Have a dad.

Lord Soth
If it's to have a dad I would say TV (I hate my dad)

if it's to be a dad, I'd choose that, because being a TV just sucks

lil bitchiness
Well my dad buggared off when i was two months old, so i choose TV!! big grin

Punker69
Soth I didnt say be a tv I said choose between.silly.

Lord Soth
I was trying to be silly, silly

Baylin
Since moving out from my parents house I have a lot more respect for my dad than I do my TV!

Punker69
thats nice.Yeah I dont blame the people who choose tv over their dad if their dad is a scumbag.

Darth Revan
Well I'm lucky cos my dad is a nice guy so definitely dad

Fitch
ergh...dad...who would choose TV ? confused

rusky
dad o' course...c'mon...

Punker69
some people would probaly choose tv becuz their dads r scumbags or something.

rusky
well, u never know what u miss till it's too late... I'm not saying there aren't exceptions though wink

Punker69
yeah there exceptions
smile

Gravity Kills
I may not see my dad that often but I choose him over t.v.

Fire
dad that's pretty easy, parents -people- are far more important than any piece of electronics

dave123
yeah, what fire said

Lord Soth
You've never met my dad (and God willing, you never will)

Punker69
?

Fire
Yea Soth I know from personal experience that there are exceptions (not my dad) to that rule. sadly enough tho

Punker69
yeah

Lord Shadow Z
TV wins hands down.

Punker69
why Lord Shadow?

The Omega

Lord Shadow Z
Well I respect him for always doing things for me, but he's really annoying, treats everyone in the family like we're his personal servants and he's just completely embarrassing to be with in public (It's a cliche I know)

Punker69
Thats pretty sad that you choose tv over your dad for the rest of your life.

Trinity_Matrix
I'd choose neither, because my dad's a complete ******* and I'd be better off if he'd just realize that I'd like him to stay out of my life, and TV...well, there are much better things in life than TV.

Switch13
TV

Punker69
y r sum peeps sain tv?

NyC-gUrL
TV's important too confused

Gothic Heart
my real dad used to beat me when i was younger,then he left me andd my mam,so then she started neglecting me and i got sent into care,then my mam got married so she got me back and her husband adopted me,but i hate her and my step dad and step bro,its all my real dad's fault so id pick tv definately

BarmyBrummie
I never knew my Dad. He left my mom before i was born. He's dead for all i care. So i pick TV

Punker69
yeah if your dads a bad person im all for you choosin tv.i mean why hang with your bad dad if you could be watching Friends series finale?

NyC-gUrL
yes

DracotheDragon
TV!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.