The Ultimate Warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Ryugen
I want to know who you people think the greatest fighter is. It can be hero or villian, from any comic, book, film, game, cartoon, anime from any comany or format. Just one thing, name where your chosen warrior comes from in case the rest of us arn't sure.

P.S I'm not making a poll. there's to many characters to choose from

Lord Ryugen
I'll start off. I'm saying Sephiroth as the ultimate fighter he's geneticlly enhanced, he has three transformations, he's completly insane and has moral values whatsoever.

P.S He also looks damm Cool!!! cool

Spawnie
Berserk! This MoFo has the biggest sword in history and he weilds it with so much ease that noone can stop him. Picture a guy that doesn't know hoiw to quit (Punisher like or lets say Goku, or wolverine attitude) and his sword is like his size and half the width. He has gone against armies of evil and sliced through them. Don't get me wrong he gets messed up every time.

Best fighter abilities in US comics I think they belong to Blade. I love Wolvie, Spidey and Bats, but Blade is more dynamic with all sorts of weaponry.

And don't get me wrong this is not a vote for the strongest or the best character, I'm just saying that Blade is an exceptional fighter.

k1rsty
Legolas from LOTRs he is SOoooo amazing and magical!!!

happy

Lord Shadow Z
Lord Ryugen has requested that I include the awesome power of AFROMAN!!!!!!

Lord Ryugen
AFRO AFRO-MAN, WE WANT TO BE THE AFRO-MAN rock (Sing to the tune of Villiage People's 'Macho Man')

Jade_Eyes
Supreme

Image comics. Whos body is so dense he almost IS a black hole. Superman on steroids with no compunction against killing bad guys.

Linkalicious
Link baby. Weild that hookshot with wreckless abandon

juggernaut26
spiderman the best of the best

venomfan
Gabriel from the prophecy(walken rules). Sephiroth rocks too

LordMortis
lmao afro man rules! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/afro.gif ill have to agree with ryugen on this one tho, sephiroth jus nuts lol http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/gunsmilie.gif

LeAtHerRFace
Sorry I kant only pick 1 its too hard.
Wolverine
Batman
Evil Ryu
Zoro(From One Piece Anime)
Goku

Lord Ryugen
Right that's it this thread must be closed no one's answered in weeks.

Linkalicious
or how about The Ultimate Warrior...you know that nut head from the WWF (80s). He was truly the Ultimate Warrior....in every sense of the word

Spawnie
Ofcourse I remember, the guy that had his face painted like the rainbow. Faught the Hulkster many times and won I don't remember wich Wrestlemania. He is as old as Hulkster or maybe even more, they r both saggy old men. In their prime, they were once my childhood heroes on tv. It's funny how I looked at them once, finally I got older and saw the truth of Pro Wrestling lol. The only real fighters in pro wrestling r : Tank Abbot, and Ken Shamrok

Both guys got out of UFC and went for the money without the immense pain and real injuries. Well I can't blame Tank cuz he got beat by little Belford. I hope u guys saw that match. One little punching machine flatted Tank Abbot on the floor. He outpunched him, and that was the only time that Tank regognized the win of his opponent and actually stuck in the octagon till Big John McArthy pronounced the winner. Amazing scene.

In real life the best fighters r found in UFC and in Pride.

UFC = Tito Ortiz but recently I saw Tito loose to veteran Randy Cotour (the natural)

Pride = smile well I have to mention Minotaur, he is the guy with most stamina and exceptional fighter on the ground.

But Mirko Filipovic from Croatia, like myself, is still going to rock your world when u see him fight. He defeated Bob Sapp, I have no further comments on that. I know that Bob could of taken his head off if he got closer, but he didn't and he got beat really fast. He got knocked out!!
Minotaur beat Mirko just because Cro Cop thought he was good enough on the floor. It was a good fight and I think that in a rematch MIrko could pull it off.

This is my list of real life worriors, because they really have fought many times in their life and they r still kicking.

_X_frost_X_
maybe not the best,but my favorite of all time is deacon frost from blade lol

Linkalicious
ummm....Ultiimate Warrior WOULD be as old as the Hulkster. Except the real Warrior died in a car accident. Why do you think he wasn't around for that long ass time...and then some psuedo Warrior shows up for like 2 wwf shows, and then he faded away. But he was the shit. Remember him shaking those ropes...and when he did the flex off against Rick the Model Martel. Warrior ruled everyone, he was the best.

Lord Ryugen
WAIT!!!! people are answering don't close the thread.
Nice to see we're branching out into real people as well. Come on who is your ultimate warrior, it can be anyone, anything from anyplace and anytime let's keep this thing going.

Spawnie
Have u guys seen the movie Yamakazi? Well if u're from Europe u might have. It's a movie about a group of young guys that r as agile as Spiderman in climbing. The real thrill is that they don't have super powers. They r regular guys with extreme sense of balance. They climb on apartment buildings without ropes. U might say "It's only a movie u stupid moron!", oh yes it is a movie but the group exists for real. They can really pull all that stuff off. Well don't mind me I just thought u could find this stuff interesting. smile

Lord Shadow Z
Kenshiro from ' Fist of the Northern Star' kick's all ass

kal-el
I gotta say that the finest warrior in fiction IMO has to be Daredevil. The word warrior means someone who fights a war(on the guilty in this case), who never quits and who fears nothing and no-one. He's schooled in the martial arts eastern and western and is the finest non-super enhanced athlete.He may not be able to beat everyone but he would die trying and never backs down, never thinks twice about taking on a challenge thats too big for him. In the last DD issue he was about to face a 100 yazuki gangsters with swords armed only with his trusty billy-club(s)/staff and was gonna face 'em no matter what. He is truly fearless and in my opinion a true warrior.

Spawnie
I guess u never read Berserk. It's a manga, and I suggest that u grab a few issues and see what a real warrior looks like. I'm not gonna tel u his story cuz it's sick and I don't want any 9 yearolds to read that. Serach it through Google and find out his story. I like DD and many more from the Marvel and DC, Image, but none can compare to Berserk. This is an old type of warrior, he has a big ass sword and he cuts through demons like butter. Read that and see the true Warrior.

kal-el
I will.I'm just a hugely biased DD fan is all. He's a modern day warrior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.