The Mouth of Sauron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
This scene is 100% gaurenteed to be on the extended dvd of ROTK, i know this because they cast an actor to play the part. Quite looking forward to seeing this. Also, i reckon the stand off between the Witch King and Gandalf will have to been in there because they kind of built it up but it never came.

orlandoOYEA
Yea, i also think the house of healing will be cause it definatley was shot

zombieman
Anyone else got any ideas of what will appear on the dvd? I think PJ will have to put Farimir's proposal to Eowin in there.

hrh_jennifer
O.K. I have seen pictures on theonering.net of Aragorn in the houses of healing with Faramir, so that bit should be in, yes.
The mouth of Sauron, as you say was cast and is also in the X-box game so that should be in.
Let's see what else? Oh, yes Merry giving Theoden his allegiance, 'cos that was on the trailers, as was the line "we shall see the Shire again, Pippin"
Also I think Gandalf does fight the Witch King because of the build up as you say, and also because soemwhere in the film he loses his staff and I read somewhere that that happens during his fight with the Witch King.
At one point near the end Frodo says, to Sam "you cannot always be torn in two" so perhaps the conversation where Sam is feeling tor in two will be there.
What I would love to be in it, is the end of everyone's stories, i.e. Legolas and Gimli exploring Middle Earth together, Faramir and Eowyn, what happens to Merry and Pippin, Sam becoming Mayor, but most importantly, Sam sailing to the Undying Lands, that was my only comfort in the book, that Sam would get to see Frodo again! (oops, is that a spoiler?!)
Jen

azszhz
I hope the house of healing gets into the EE they did set it up with showing Merry and Eowyn being all hurt after stabing the Witch King.
I loved that part in the book so heres to hoping

zombieman
I thought it was criminal that PJ left Farimir's proposal. Both Farimir and Eowyn have suffered losses (Denethor and Theoden) and the fact the find each other ties that element of the story up, it should have been in.

I dont think he will include Sams jurney to the undying lands since it was in the appendix and 40 odd years later.

telcontar
i dont know he might have some reference to Sam going to the undying lands. well he had references to Aragorn dying and shots of him dead so nething is possible.

cermiestar
i think there should def be some mention about eowyn and faramirs proposal....but i can see why it was cut

samIam
me neither!!! i was soso sad that was like my favorite part in the book ... and the scouring of the shire ... but I am sad about that ... I mean it is sso important !!!!

Discos
erm, in the actual Trailer we get to see Eomar crying a bit over Eowyn (I think), and also in the advert we get to see (when aragorn is fighting the troll outside the black gate) Legolas shouts "ARAGORN!" and leans over an orc.

sauron
i think that the scouring will be in and i have very good reasons too *gets ready for an outcry*

husky321
PJ said the scouring was not even filmed so it would be impossible to show that part. He said he never liked that part of the book.

KingOfGondor292
.. I think a lot will be in the EE

~House Of Healing
~"We shall see the shire again"
~more about eowyn and faramir
~Sam riding over the sea
~Mouth Of Sauron

ATM4eternity
I hope to see the mouth but something else i was hopin for that they MIGHT put in the EE that im hoping they do is having Beregond in there. Cause i always liekd him in the book and was hopin to see him in the movie. I thought that might have been him tho(the gondor warrior with a few lines and u notice him alot)

sauron
well pj said he did like the part its his fave

i think it will be in as it is shown in fotr in galadriels mirror, why would they film that for a 2 second shot?

ATM4eternity
in the MOVIE tho galadriel says sumthing that makes it just sound like that is what will happen IF frodo fails to destroy the ring

Discos
I found it all a bit lies! when the film was finished lol, I supposer not as in the prologue Galadriel explains there would be a time when the smallest of people make the difference - evidantly Gollum destroyed the ring but meh, life goes on....not for him anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.