Did anyone watch the ROTK Special on A&E?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_Girly
Did anyone watch it? it was fantastic. Omg..elijah started filming that at age 17, and plus they shot all 3 movies at the same time..It must have been soo much work for PJ to be doing all that, and getting up at 5:30 in the morning, almost every morning...

Melani
no i diddent sorry

KingOfGondor292
I did smile It was real good... hehe

PippinTook
Eh I didn't see it...Wish I could have though...But I already knew Elijah started filming it at 17 and they shot all three movies at once. Cuz I remember on some thing I saw (I forgot what it was so don't ask me), Elijah said that they just started filming and they shot a few scenes from FOTR and then PJ was like "Ok we're gonna start ROTK now" and Eijah and Sean were like "but we're not ready!!" and stuff...hehe it was funny....

Pirate_Girly
heheh sounds funny..Last nights program was funny, and i think it would be such a wonderful experience to be just a regular actor/actress then all of a sudden meet loads of new people and spend 4 years with them..But its sad when u have to leave them and go home after it all.
Billy: COOKOO!! Dom: COOK*cracks up laughing in the middle of it*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.