OUR x3 :D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vampiree
Yep ppl! If they can do it, so can we! big grin We're gonna make our own x3! Since they can't even decide on the actors erm SIGN UP FOR YER OWN ROLE!! big grin We got lots of spare x-men characters! big grin THE POWER IS IN US PPL! big grin One rule: no oc's big grin We'll play real characters big grin Oh, and I'm the almighty director big grin And Abby is right next, she's the other halfmighty director big grin

ones taken:

Gambit- Kofmaster? gambit21290? choose.
Colossus-metalruskie07
Rogue- Vampy (that's me!)
Jean Grey/Phoenix/Dark Phoenix- darkphoenix
Psylocke - Abby (BarmyBrummie)
Beast - beastnpyro

we have a few suggestions but we're waiting for ye!!!

DezW
oooh! I wanna be Nocturne!!! pleease! big grin

Vampiree
okay big grin i thought ye would like to big grin

DEZZIE PLAYS NOCTURNE, NOTE THAT big grin

BarmyBrummie
Yay it's up it up!! What a nice thing to come back to after a long days work at school. So i'm like the executive producer and vampys director. Right, got it.

sugarxen
big grin oooh ooooh can i be Emma Frost?
this is a great idea btw...funfun n___________n

BarmyBrummie
Dezzie plays nocturne-NOTED
Sugarxen, Elanor asked me last night if she could be Emma Frost. Sorry! Anyone else you want to be?

BarmyBrummie
I didn't make this list yesterday for nothing ya know! Heres some characters for inspiration big grin
Wolverine
Gambit- Kofmaster or gambit 21290??
Pyro
Professor x
Nightcrawler
Nocturne-Dez W
White Queen-Sugarxen
Chamber
Jubilee
Shadowcat
Iceman
Angel
Colossus-metalruskie07
Havok
Wolfsbane
Magma
Sunspot
Bishop
Dazzler
Forge
Juggernaut
Lady Deathstrike
Meltdown (boom boom)
Multiple Man
Morph
Sage
Polaris
Magneto
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch-Elanor
Avalanche
Toad
Blob
Mystique
Sabretooth

Sesy Allerdyce
aw, i dunno who i would

BarmyBrummie
Ooops, elanor wanted to be scarlet witch not white queen so sugarxen, you are white queen.
Ses, come on, you have to be someone! We need you!! big grin

Hypester
I'll bit the bullet as they say and go ahead and be Cyclops...

if y'all don't mind...

BarmyBrummie
Vampy where are you, you're in charge around here!! Is hypster going to be Cyclops?? You'd better be on here at 9:30 your time when i get back from babysitting!

Sesy Allerdyce
ah, the best of them... hmmm... magma... okay im magma! big grin (just cuz her power)

Vampiree
yes i knew sesy would like to be magma big grin hey, abby ye forgot to put me as rogue on the list erm and i dunno is _CYCLOPS_ but aaaah... whatever big grin

sesy as magma, not that big grin and abby big grin i rule here stick out tongue

kofmaster
i dont get how your going to make a movie .... 0.o

y not make a rp out of it or something?... wouldn't it be easier?

Vampiree
i dunno, lol big grin first we gotta get the full cast, then we will think about the story big grin

kofmaster
oh ok i get it... kinda 0.o..... haha

Vampiree
hey... the thing is then why should we talk 'they could do blahblahblah and add blahblah in x3' in varous threads, when we can do our OWN version of the movie, right? just a bit of imagination and VOILA!!!

Vampiree
the whole list

Rogue- Vampy
Psylocke- Abby
Beast- beastnpyro
Phoenix- darkphoenix
Wolverine
Gambit- Kofmaster
Pyro
Professor x
Nightcrawler
Nocturne-Dez W
White Queen-Sugarxen
Chamber
Jubilee
Shadowcat
Iceman
Angel
Colossus-metalruskie07
Havok
Wolfsbane
Magma- Ses
Sunspot
Bishop
Dazzler
Forge
Juggernaut
Lady Deathstrike
Meltdown (boom boom)
Multiple Man
Morph
Sage
Polaris
Magneto
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch-Elanor
Avalanche
Toad
Blob
Mystique
Sabretooth

we haven't got pyro yet! and nightcrawler

Sesy Allerdyce
hey and me? miffed

Vampiree
whoops embarrasment

kofmaster
I'll play gambit i think that gambit 21290 just come on to ask about the audition thing for the real movie but if he does wont to play him i can be someone else

Vampiree
okay then....

BarmyBrummie
I'm back and yes vampy i know you rule around here stick out tongue but i'm your personal assisstant who gives you whatever you want and manages things for ye when your away big grin

stormsgreat
hi, i don't think people really know me around here so i don't mind people saying no, but can i be storm?? embarrasment i know shes not on the list though.

Vampiree
glad ye're back, abby-luv big grin anywho... isn't kes supposed to be storm?

BarmyBrummie
Yeah thats what i was thinking. Kes will screw if she isn't storm.

Vampiree
yep... she will kill us with... blink THE SPORK so basically, stormsgreat, we just can't, but if ye can find another role for yerself, then that's ok with us big grin

DezW
no, she'd just close the thread big grin

no, I'm not serious.. sorry Kes big grin

kofmaster
WHAHAHAHAHAH laughing laughing laughing

Vampiree
lol big grin anywho... no one to sign up... *sigh*

Darth Vicious
Ok im Vargas, the guy that killed Psylocke in X-treme X-men, he can speak spanish and he is the ultimate human and hes a lady killer in every sense, just like me!

BarmyBrummie
Hey, you ain't gonna be killing me! No way!!!! mad Who the hell is Vargas anyway? Never heard of him.

Vampiree
*yawn* so tired.. gotta go to sleep... Abby the power is yers for now, i'm going away... just don't do stupid things and wait for me before ye sign someone up

Darth: get his bio and we'll think about it

BarmyBrummie
Okey Smokey! Me? stupid? What would give you that idea? devil

BarmyBrummie
Urgh, no ones posting, i'm going to bed!

xboy
i wanna be iceman!!!!!!!1

VallejoKid707
Damn I don't know who to chose. Pyro or Sunspot. Pyro or Sunspot. Pyro or Sunspot. This is a hard decision. Eenie Meanie Miney Moe... SUNSPOT!

Darth Vicious
Sad so Sad, peple talking about being X-men but dontbother researching their legacy or not knowing anything besides the movies, SAD So Sad, just kidding, heres the Bio on Vargas!

Affiliation: None
Powers & History: Uncertain. Vargas claims to be the true homo sapiens superior, implying that mutants are actually homo superior and a different species. It is clear that Vargas is superhumanly fast and strong, and possesses a keen intelligence. He touts himself as the ultimate expression of humanity, and indeed is even stronger and faster than most mutants.
Vargas first made his presence known to the (X-Treme) X-Men in his native Spain, attacking them after they had been captured by a Spanish Police special ops team. He blocked the path of Psylocke and Beast, who were trying to rejoin their teammates. After beating Beast to a bloody pulp, he challenged Psylocke with his sword. As skilled as the telepathic ninja was, she was no match for Vargas, who killed her with a stab to the gut. He left Beast holding her body for the others to find.

Soon after, Gambit stole into Vargas's house and pilfered a diamond. He was caught by Vargas's henchmen, the twins Thais and Thaiis, but fought them off. Vargas caught Gambit, but let him go after showing him a statue he had made of Psylocke, and playing a card game for Remy's life, even though Remy lost. Vargas knew about the diamond as well, but let Gambit keep it, knowing it would only bring trouble to the mutant. Vargas also owns one of Destiny's diaries, apparently the one in which Bishop (in the Dreamtime) saw Gambit acting as a conduit for a space elevator.

Even stranger is the fact that Vargas appeared in one of Destiny's diaries, dressed in full battle regalia and engaged with Storm in a swordfight. He resurfaced in Madripoor during the invasion by Khan, but targeted Rogue as his next victim, because he saw that she would kill him in the volume of Destiny's journals that he stole. As the invading aliens were in his way, he began to fight them, and killed Shaitan, the chief lieutenant, who was masquerading as Storm (thus explaining the prophecy). Vargas then found Gambit, who was being used as the energy conduit for the aliens' trans-dimensional gateway and prepared to kill him to cut off the invasion. Rogue intervened, but her powers gave out and Vargas impaled the two of them on his sword.

Rogue and Gambit survived, and though wounded, Rogue tracked Vargas down and ambushed him. Vargas was unable to stop her unfettered fury, especially after she touched and mimicked him. Under the point of his own sword, Vargas explained about the diaries and Rogue's part in his demise. Rogue realized that the diaries could trap you into doing what it stated, or into committing great atrocities to avoid the "prophecies." She was seen preparing to stab Vargas, but the video camera that was the sole witness to the event lost power at the critical moment, and Vargas's fate remains unknown.

http://24.188.68.181:8000/vargas.html

VallejoKid707
I know who Vargas it. I have that issue.

Paola
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shock.gif ................http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/sadwalk.gif

Vampiree
okay i'll post the list once again adding valle as sunspot (why not pyro? we haven't got pyro yet!!!), xboy as iceman

darth: can't ye find a more famous x-men character? but okay, i'll talk to abby and we'll think about vargas

Be@st
I wanna be Quicksilver. Please sign me in. embarrasment

Vampiree
be@st as quicksilver big grin noted big grin

Vampiree
Rogue- Vampy
Psylocke- Abby
Beast- beastnpyro
Phoenix- darkphoenix
Wolverine
Gambit- Kofmaster
Pyro
Professor x
Nightcrawler
Nocturne-Dez W
White Queen-Sugarxen
Chamber
Jubilee
Shadowcat
Iceman- xboy
Angel
Colossus-metalruskie07
Havok
Wolfsbane
Magma- Ses
Sunspot- Vallejo
Bishop
Dazzler
Forge
Juggernaut
Lady Deathstrike
Meltdown (boom boom)
Multiple Man
Morph
Sage
Polaris
Magneto
Quicksilver- Be@st
Scarlet Witch-Elanor
Avalanche
Toad
Blob
Mystique
Sabretooth

oh come on ppl!!!! nobody for pyro????

Be@st
Yupi. I'm quicksilver.

Sesy Allerdyce
O.O;

BarmyBrummie
NO WOLVERINE!!! We must have a wolverine!!!

Vampiree
we must have pyro!!!!!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
WOLVERINE AND PYRO PARTS ARE AVAILIABLE GUYS!!

Vampiree
yes!!!! *sob sob* WE ARE DESPERATE!!!!!! NIGHTCRAWLER, PROF AND MAGNETO ARE AVAILABLE TOO!!!!

Hypester
you're LOOKING for a wolverine? that's hilarious... I'm down..

either that or Bishop... or just be Toad... Toad likes kicking X-tail... smile

Vampiree
so who do ye want to be? wolverine, cyclops, bishop or toad?

_CYCLOPS_
I would not mind playing MYSELF!

Vampiree
lol big grin that's why i left cyclops for ye big grin dare to sign up for our parody? (yep if we are doin it, then it definitely is gonna be a parody)

stormsgreat
oh i don't mind not being storm smile can i be nightcrawler even though i'm not a guy?

Vampiree
that's okay with me big grin gonna sign ye and shades on the list big grin

Vampiree
Rogue- Vampy
Psylocke- Abby
Beast- beastnpyro
Phoenix- darkphoenix
Cyclops- _CYCLOPS_ (suprised, eh?)
Gambit- Kofmaster
Nightcrawler- stormsgreat
Nocturne-Dez W
White Queen-Sugarxen
Iceman- xboy
Colossus-metalruskie07
Magma- Ses
Sunspot- Vallejo
Quicksilver- Be@st
Scarlet Witch-Elanor

ok, these are only the taken ones, cuz the list was too large, anyone for wolvie, pyro, mags and the prof? they're badly needed

DezW
DADDYYY!! big grin

stormsgreat
nightcrawler has a daughter! or a son, i didn't know that. embarrasment sorry, i never really read the comics.

DezW
hehe he has 2 daughters and a son smile

Vampiree
a daughter, nocturne (don't worry, i've never read the comics too big grin)

anywho WE STILL NEED PYRO, WOLVIE, MAGS AND THE PROF!

_CYCLOPS_
Glad you saved Cyke for me. Dziekuje, kochanie!

Vampiree
prosze, kochanie! big grin i would always save it for ye big grin

Vampiree
kes, will ye take the storm part in our almighty parody? come on! we're counting on ye!

_CYCLOPS_
Yes. Take Storms part.... THATS AN ORDER!!!

SK88728
what about Mort? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

(he was in the back ground in the comics, just not known. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/dontgetit.gif )

Vampiree
mort? i know no mort, sk8 sad choose a well-known character to twill be easy to fit him in the plot

Darth Vicious
Famous??? the guy killed Psylocke, aain it aint my falt my X-men knowledge is far greater than some people here that first knew about the X-men because of the movie and never bothered to research their history and that tlk like they know every X-men history there is, no offense to no one intended, ill stick with Vargas, the first Homo Sapien Superior, the guy that killed Psylocked, the guy that impaled Rogue and Gambit , the guy that beat the s*** out of Beast, the guy most X-men fans here dont know about!

Vampiree
okay... no need to get all mad with me... we might just have some probs in fitting him in the plot, k? if ye have an idea, then shoot

SK88728
well, i dont know any characters, i only watch the movies and maybe a couple evo.

Vampiree
listen. we don't have wolverine yet. wanna play him?

Hypester
Bishop... i'll be Bishop...

SK88728
i guess, i like the claw idea. laughing out loud

buffymitch
HAy vampiree you don't have Mystique oor Morph either can i be one of them?

Jason Horan
If Angel is in it and not taken can I be him?...please big grin

Oh yeh and why is Paola not Psylocke, she would rock as her cool

SK88728
Angel isn't taken go for it

Jason Horan
Awesome thanks Sk88 thumb up

So who took Psylocke confused

Vampiree
buffy as mistique
sk8 as wolvie
jason as angel

NOTED big grin

jason: barmy brummie took psylocke

Hypester
Hey! Hey! Down here!

Vampiree
Rogue- Vampy
Psylocke- Abby
Beast- beastnpyro
Phoenix- darkphoenix
Gambit- Kofmaster
Nocturne-Dez W
White Queen-Sugarxen
Iceman- xboy
Colossus-metalruskie07
Magma- Ses
Sunspot- Vallejo
Quicksilver- Be@st
Scarlet Witch-Elanor
Mistique- buffymitch
Wolverine- SK88728
Angel- Jason

okay peeps, this is getting big. now we only need someone as the prof, pyro and magneto. i will seubmit others till today's evening but not longer, k? we don't need thousands of characters

PYRO, PROFESSOR AND MAGNETO BADLY NEEDED!!!

_CYCLOPS_
We are all ears (or eyes considering we are reading as opposed to hearing)

Vampiree
nobody wants to be pyro, magneto and the prof!!! *cries* noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! *cries* we NEED them!

Hypester
Okay... I'll take Magneto...

Vampiree
didn't ye want to be bishop? but i think that's even better big grin WE HAVE MAGNETO NOW!!!!!!

Vampiree
oh jesus... i completely forgot to add ye to the list hypester embarrasment so ye want me to sign ye up as bishop or magneto?

BarmyBrummie
Wow, so many replys and new characters since last night! We need a PROF!!!!! X men isn't X men without a PROF!!!

Vampiree
we can always say that the prof died, it's a parody isn't it? but we're still waiting for the prof

DezW
hmmm... in the world Nocturne lives Nightcrawler leads the X-Men and the school with Wolvie big grin

my famous Kurt... umm daddy!! love

_CYCLOPS_
Wouldn't you think Scott would take control? He is the Leader of the X-Men... code name X1.

Vampiree
so we won't make a total wuss outta cyke? confused

BarmyBrummie
Maybe we can change cyke,ye know, make him better.

SK88728
and wolvie can become the leader yes

BarmyBrummie
Yeah, wolvie is the leader big grin

SK88728
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shifty.gif

BarmyBrummie
Why so shifty shifty

SK88728
read who is wolvie cool

BarmyBrummie
I know you're Wolvie, wouldn't be a good assisstant to Vampy if i didn't big grin

SK88728
laughing out loud

Hypester
no one wrote my name down sad

This'll get their attention...

*readies old school mutant-making device...*

SlayerChick1188
I wanna be Sage!!! All the other cool characters are taken (she's my last fav on the list)

Is that ok with you guys?

Paola
you're absolutely right Jason.yes.... I totally agree with you... love

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/hug.gif

Paola
stick out tongue

Jason Horan
hmm, I tryed to get you Psylocke because if im Angel then you and me would be an awesome team...but i failed sad

Well is there any other character that Angel goes well with? big grin

Paola
sad ..... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/bawling.gif hope abby will do a great Psylocke http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/bawling.gif

about Angel....hmmm

he hates Wolverine.....
his best friend is Iceman.....
he had a crush on Jean......
his worst enemy is Cameron Hodge....
he hates Apocalypse.....
he gets along with Rogue.... but Rogue is taken too....
his girlfriends have been:
Candy Southern
Charlotte Jones
Psylocke http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif
& Husk (Paige Guthrie) mad

Jason Horan
Your right Angel and Psylocke are the best togetherhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

Well you can be Lady Deathstrike and then we can have a Angel/Deathstike team up wink laughing out loud

Paola
I want Psylocke!!!!!!!!!! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/bawling.gif

.... but since I already have the costume on (sig&av wink ) count me as Deathstrike then....... unless someone has asked for it before.... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pissed.gif

Jason Horan
laughing out loud I dont think so...but if you want we could try fighting for Psylocke stick out tongue

Paola
that wouldn't be fair no even though I want her so bad sad
I'm sure Abby will make a great job thumb up ...... and if she doesn't...... Vargas (Darth) will kill her ...... evil face http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/dev.gif

Jason Horan
Alls fair in love and war stick out tongue

But Deathstrike/Angel that sounds like an awesome team big grin

Paola
Absolutely!!!! rock

Jason Horan
I'll make a pic of them together when I get a chance so the whole world can witness our awesome might laughing out loud

Paola
laughing out loud ...... that would be soooooooo cool!!!!

Jason Horan
well your a cool person cool

So whats the deal with this thread so far ive got that people are being casted as characters so whats next? confused

VallejoKid707
An RP?

Paola
really???!!!!
I'm not good at that no

SK88728
Paola: we would be a great pair in a fight, six teen claws = someone getting the **** knocked out of them. laughing out loud

Paola
you? ........ big grin .... stick out tongue

SK88728
i mean like, fighting side by side. not like.... yeah.....

Paola
oh!! stick out tongue sorry!!!..... yeah....that would be awesome!!!

Jason Horan
Oh I see Paola...you leaving me are you?http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif laughing out loud

Paola
no Jason!! no NEVER!!

Jason Horan
Sure I believe you Paola stick out tongue laughing out loud

Paola
big grin

Jason Horan
Well heres the pic of both Angel and Deathstrike so you know how they look together (note - I'm aware that its a picture of Archangel not Angel but its the best I could cook up in five minutes big grin)

Vampiree
okay peeps big grin so it's over now, i added chica as sage, hypester as mags (since i don't now bishop at all and it's simply easier big grin) and paola as deathstrike (whooooooshh.... big grin) aaaand... we haven't got the prof and pyro, so we will just kill them or what big grin

Vampiree
Rogue- Vampy
Psylocke- Abby
Beast- beastnpyro
Phoenix- darkphoenix
Gambit- Kofmaster
Nocturne-Dez W
White Queen-Sugarxen
Iceman- xboy
Colossus-metalruskie07
Magma- Ses
Sunspot- Vallejo
Quicksilver- Be@st
Scarlet Witch-Elanor
Mistique- buffymitch
Wolverine- SK88728
Angel- Jason
Sage- Chica
Magneto- Hypester
Deathstrike- Paola
Vargas- Darth

okay... i don't know about this vargas idea, but if ye will help with the vargas-plot it's okay with me big grin

our next big quest is to write down propositions of THE PLOT big grin remember, ot's a parody big grin post as much as ye can think of big grin

Vampiree
oh, and since we haven't got storm too, she's dead evil face

_CYCLOPS_
I thought Kes was going to be Storm?

Vampiree
she didn't see this thread i think... she never replied sad oh well... we can survive without storm...

BarmyBrummie
I had a brainwave. Paola is such a fanatic on psylocke that she should be herbig grin She knows more than me. That would leave me with Shadowcat but the OLD COMIC version, not Evo cus the comic version is best mates with my darlin wolvie and she can fight exactly the same as wolvie and she even took him out once so thats who i want to be big grin
Now everyones happy, i hope happy

Vampiree
ooookaaaaaay... pao, ye should pray to abby big grin

Rogue- Vampy
Psylocke- Paola
Shadowcat (so, like, NOT evo)- Abby
Beast- beastnpyro
Phoenix- darkphoenix
Gambit- Kofmaster
Nocturne-Dez W
White Queen-Sugarxen
Iceman- xboy
Colossus-metalruskie07
Magma- Ses
Sunspot- Vallejo
Quicksilver- Be@st
Scarlet Witch-Elanor
Mistique- buffymitch
Wolverine- SK88728
Angel- Jason
Sage- Chica
Magneto- Hypester
Deathstrike- Paola
Vargas- Darth

BarmyBrummie
Yes , BOW DOWN TO ME!!!-only kidding happy
Vampy, why don't you be pyro as well as Rogue? Paola is 2 characters so why can't you be?big grin

Vampiree
paola is deathstrike!!! i forgot about it!!!

oh well... ok... i'll be pyro... so why won't ye be the prof, cuz we don't have him, k?

BarmyBrummie
Whoo i'm the bald guy!!!!........i didn't just say that laughing out loud I;m in charge of the x men, HA, BOW DOWN TO ME FOOLS!!!

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/notworthy.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/whip.gif

Vampiree
okay... and let's just say that kes is indeed storm big grin so now... the plot thing... who should be the main bad guy?

BarmyBrummie
Erm, the sentinals and maybe Magneto and his acolytes cus then we could have evil gambit, evil pyro, mystique, scarlet witch and quicksilver. Somehow the phoenix has to be in it though, and deathstrike......erm......erm

DezW
and what about the good guys want to be evil? shifty

BarmyBrummie
huh? huh

Vampiree
what about that vargas guy?

BarmyBrummie
Oh yeah, argh, too many villans!!! Maybe it should be good phoenix for now, ye know, to balance it out. I got a good idea, Danger room opening, x men are against the danger room. They are stopped by xavier who says he found jean. They go off and find her at alkali lake. They are attacked by Magneto, the acolytes and....The brand spanking new Deathstrike, brought back by Magneto. Big ass fight scene.
Can't think where it goes after that.

Vampiree
okay... so phoenix will be neutral, she will jujst hate everybody around... as well as vargas... we'll think of sth funny for him... erm i don't like the whole danger room idea erm GASP! we forgot about the most important thing which we have to do before the plot!!!

THE COUPLES!!! i have one thing to say: rogue and remy... any propositions?

kofmaster
whops i forgot about rogue and gambit haha ....ahh well will be fun

Vampiree
*glances at the list* uh... i just noticed something... *glances at who plays iceman* uh... *and at who plays gambit* MAY ROGUE BE A LESBIAN? big grin

kofmaster
HEY!!!! thanks a lot -.- sad

whaha jk laughing

DezW
Amara & Pyro?

Vampiree
okay, me joking too big grin i suppose there's no way rogue could get beast big grin anywho...

amara and pyro... *glances at the list* like, OK big grin

_CYCLOPS_
Who is Phoenix? Hope they are cute

Vampiree
darkphoenix plays phoenix big grin i dunno if she's cute, ye gotta ask her bout that big grin

Elanor
Hmm.... wait a minute... we forgot about somebody! We must have an Avalanche!!!

Vampiree
naaaaaaaah... the cast thing is over either ways... now ye can give propositions of wicked couples evil face

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>