Candyman: Day of the Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
I thought this was a really poor sequel. Didnt have the same dark feel to it like any movie based on Clive Barkers work should have. Also it seemed to ignore the events in the previous 2 movies. I also couldnt take donna d'errico seriously as the heroin in the movie, the fact shes only previously done baywatch may have something to do with it.

My advice to fans of the other 2 movies is avoid this one, i kind of spoiled the them for me.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
sequel did suck. But the first Candyman movie i enjoyed.

samhain
The first Candyman film is arguably one of the best horror movies to come out of the 90's. It was originally going to be set in Liverpool, England, Clive Barkers home town (mine too). I haven't seen any of the Candyman sequels yet though, I've tried to stay away from them>

h0ck3yh0rr0r
the sequels were like "Boring". Nothing new IMO.

Evil Dead
Candyman = genius

Both sequels sucked...........Day of the Dead was the worst. Wasn't it made as a t.v. movie for like Showtime or something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.