Brothership of the Wolves...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FLIPMODE
Anyone ever heard of this new movie, and where the heck it came from?

ToMacco
I'm afraid not.

Texas
Yeah, It's Brotherhood of the Wolf, I saw a preview on TV a couple days ago, looks pretty strange.

You can read about it here: http://www.upcomingmovies.com/brotherhoodofthewolf.html

Dim
It's very spooky-mysterious looking...but I'm gonna guess that it's going to such..why else would they release it in January?

King Jedi
It's already been released here. I haven't seen it but everyone I know who has, said it was great.

It's a really weird idea though.

finti
oh the french film. Well it was released in Norway in the fall of 2001 and it got great reviews, actually I was temted to see it but i dont attend non english speaking movies.

King Jedi
I thought it was English speaking?

Machine
i saw this preveiw looks really good

Dim
Why do you only attend English speaking movies?

King Jedi
Is this definatley a non-English speaking film?

nick1811
BUMP. Brotherhood of the wolf is one of my favourite films of all time.

vvvrulz
Ive seen it too, its based in France I beleive.

A good concept, however is drawn out a little too much, very long movie.

Next Venom_girl
Brotherhood was excellent. evil face

MildPossession
It's one of my favourite French films, enjoy it a lot. The score for the film is fabulous.

Omegaman
Its a great movie, I highly recommend it!

Wolfie
This was garbage. When it wasn't boring me to death, it had stupid CGI action scenes.

DeepPink
Its a French film, REALLY good. I bought it on DVD a while back. Worth seeing.

nick1811
i bought it on DVD the day it came out over here, like i said earlier; its one of my favourite movies of all time

Eis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.