The all-american beautiful tall handsome hero who's perfect...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Friend44
Hello other bacteria carriers,

I'm kinda a comic book adept. Except that I don't have quantities that would drive anyone insane - I strive more for quality. A good example are the Superman archives - they cost around 100$ canadian each but they start from the early adventures and so on. I guess that everyone here has read one of these nice-macho-like comic book once in their life. It's nice stuff - except that it's a pretty far cry from reality.

Many-many years ago (when Fred Flintsones was around) I was in my mid twenties. I was walking and it was around 10 p.m. It was pretty dark. I'm about six foot two and weigh about 200 lbs. I've got the looks of an american football hero (I know it sounds a little pretentious but it's true). So anyway, I found these keys. I went to the first house and rang. I thought there'd be a good chance that the person who owned the keys was there. I had to ring 4 times before a lady came to the door. She spoke through the window... She made me feel like I was gonna rape her, eat her or both...

Does this ever happen to you, that a person makes you feel like something you're not?

boogie
Hell man, it happens to everyone..you read about the tattoo thingy-er-bobber? If you gots a tattoo you different these days..

So, yea, it has..people make me out to be a trouble maker, and all i gots is 2 friggin tattoos on my shoulders and even those are just a cross and an RIP for my dad... sad

Korri
lol

Linkalicious
yeah i was hanging out with these 2 girls who are friends of mine at a bar, and they met a couple of their friends there. Well later on in the night i ended up buying a round of drinks for the 6 of us, and went about my merry evening playing pool and talking with them n stuff, so the night went well. But the next day i talked to a friend who spoke to one of the girls i had just met that night on a regular basis and that girl (one i bought a drink for) told my friend that i was trying to get her drunk to hook up with her. What a bi*ch?! i didn't even talk to her that night, i just bought her a drink. That put me in a bad mood all weekend...i was so depressed.

punkyhermy
oh...stuff like that happen to my friends all the time...

Tired Hiker
One time I grabbed this kid by the hair and tried to kidnap him. no expression

SlipknoT
I beat this old woman down and threw her in the back of my car no expression

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.