My English Oral

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elondra
I have to do my Enlish orals in a month.I'm thinking about talking about LOTR.But I'm not sure because there's not much to discuss.

What do you think?

Exa
Then invent something to discuss ^^ there's a lot you can say about lotr... I dunno what you have to do for orals but there are many interesting things and I know several people also taking that topic for "orals" (or whatever) here.

Elondra
You have to talk about a topic(give some inormation) and then you have to discuss it with other people.

I dunno what to talk about confused

Camellia
You could discuss the comparision between the book and film and whether the interpretation does the book justice or not...which, of course, it doessmile

Elondra
but the probelm is I haven't read the book yet.

Camellia
Oh, ok! Um, how about you look up about New Zealand and discuss the country and the areas in which certain scenes were filmed?

Or, give them a talk on 'The History of Orlando Bloom'. You seem to like him a lot!stick out tongue

Elondra
lollaughing out loud why not?

enya
my mate did that for his

he talk about the main themes of lotrs- and i fink he done pretty well

e.g the battle between good and evil and the whole issue that the good guys are not fighting fun its because they have to and you have a love story and its about mixin races aswell - dat way u can mention legolas and his relationship with gimli as cammellia said u seem to like orlando bloom

Phoenix
PM me - I have "The Origins of Tolkein's Middle-Earth For Dummies" which my mate gave me for chrimbo... I can give you some stuff, if you want. But tell me what sorta thing you want, eg. about the Races, the diffs between books and movie...

Elondra
I dunno what I want but thanx for your help Phoenix and everyone.

I think I'm gonna do internet paedophiles.

enya
er....slight difference then!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.