Sauron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
this was the FIRST thread i ever posted, it died sadly, but now i am much more learnt in the lore of lotr so i believe this one can be more interesting

unmasked sauron(s)
http://www.kulichki.com/tolkien/cabinet/images/sauron.jpg

http://img-fan.theonering.net/rolozo/images/aguado/Sauron.jpg

Exa
These are definitely not by Tolkien ^^ he nearly never did persons, and especially not faces.
And he didnt sign them in Tengwar stick out tongue

One of my faves is this (though from the film)

sauron
oh well *quick edit, tolkien did draw ONE picture of sauron i KNOW he did*

http://www.wladcapierscieni.com/imgs/sauron.jpg

i think sauron is an amazing fellow, evil yet very attractive stick out tongue looks good up agains the sunset too

http://homepages.internet.lu/lordoftherings/images/sauron.jpg

and this one from http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/e/g/egil/sauron.jpg.html

^^all rights reserved to him so i thought i had better post the link here^^

so what do you all like about sauron....he was the greatest of morgoths servants and the only one who carried on the job stick out tongue

samIam
they are all very loverly

Exa
love love love

sauron
sexy bugger love love so is anyone going to say what they like about sauron

Exa
I love him because he is so cool love and because he has a nice name... and because his armour looks perfect... and because he is the lord of the ring ( stick out tongue )... and because he is evil... and because he is a Maia of Melkor the Dark ^^

sauron
well hes actually a maia of aule stick out tongue who learned of the making of things by 'the smith' (no not elrond big grinbig grinbig grin) but melkor made his evil.....i wonder what would sauron be like if he was a good little boy

Exa
Yes but afterwards hes a Maia of Morgoth wink and thats what counts.

sauron
actually the smith might be elrond lol, just with sunglasses and a suit...with a valinor advertising t-shirt stick out tongue

sauron
on the sirst post my second pic, who does that look like?

him off the carry on films?

Exa
Doesnt he look cute big grin

sauron
i dont know how but he does lol

sauron
id love to see a bird fly into that

Exa
again a similar one... but isnt that sad... saurons head without a body attached to it eek!

Lord_Andres
I loved when it crashed stick out tongue

sauron
sad i didnt, was his head in there lol, i just thought it was an empty helmeT and his head was scattered on the faces of many a soldier...seeing as he can still survive even though his body was completely destroyed as he is a maia

Exa
But its his helmet love

sauron
love yey sauron big grin

http://valarguild.org/varda/Tolkien/encyc/maiar.html#Thuringwethil

quite a nice site

did you know tolkein originally wrote for gothmog to be melkors son?

Lord_Andres
I've seen cooler helmets

Exa
I do not know any cooler helmets even witchys isnt

Valarguild is cool, very useful

He didnt only originally say so stick out tongue stick out tongue

Already wrote that somewhere wink

sauron
Balrog of Moria
The evil Maia spirit under Khazad-dum/Moria, brought up by accident in the deep delving of the dwarves of Durin.
by Eru-(Valar)
Oct. 26, 2000

The Balrog of Moria - bearing no other name, this fallen Maiar served in the guard and armies of Melkor until the destruction of his evil master's realm at the end of the First Age. Fleeing the destruction and hiding from the searching Ainur, he was sealed in a deep tomb beneath the long spine of the Misty Mountains. After thousands of years, he was accidentally released in Third Age 1980 by Dwarves mining for the precious metal Mithril. Once unleashed from his subterranean prison, the Balrog quickly slew two Dwarven kings, Durin VI and his son Nain I. Gathering an army of orcs, he drove out the Dwarves from their beloved home in only one year. The Balrog remained master of Moria for many years, even slaying Balin and his company in Third Age 2989 - 94, and was only vanquished in Third Age 3019 during the War of the Ring by Gandalf, who also perished (temporarily) in the struggle.

one wonders how you ACCIDENTALLY dig too deep, i mean once you get close, and thigs get lighter...you feel hot...you hear roars of "argh im big and scary and will kill you go away" you sort of notice something is wrong

Exa
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

If Im not wrong there are only two balrogs bearing a name - Gothmog and this white one from the Lays (or was it lost tales?)

sauron
Thuringwethil

Exa
What Thuringwethil? Wasnt she a bat? Or this ogre-thing? I think she was a bat *confused*

sauron
http://img-fan.theonering.net/rolozo/images/ezpeleta/Galadriel_meets_Annatar.jpg

sauron, possibly as annatar, meeting galadriel in incredibly see through top and sauron is really big lol

Exa
hey whos this cat hes carrying? Tevildo love ?

sauron
oops i meant to post this and she was a vampress, saurons messenger

Lungorthin
Balrog, Master of the Guard
by Eru-(Valar)
Oct. 26, 2000

Lungorthin ("White Demon/Fire"?) - he alone amongst their terrible number was encased in pale flames. Drawn to Melkor's splendour before history he was entrusted with the infamous role of Master of the Guard beneath Thangorodrim. Rarely above ground, he spent almost all of his time in Melkor's hellish throne room at his master's side. His fate is unknown, though it is likely he perished during the destruction of Angband.

sauron
i dont know who the cat is lol, but it apparently can run through people stick out tongue

Exa
Oh yes thats what I meant smile a bat.

Exa
I love cats love love but unfortunately elves dun like them sad

sauron
what do elves know stick out tongue

(apart from how to teach trees to walk and talk and basically everything)

Exa
big grin big grin

sauron
whoah in that pic

sauron looks like......snape

Exa
Far better than Snape smile
Because he has a cat love

Phoenix
Why don't Elves like cats?

sauron
furballs in their hair? lol i have NO idea

Exa
big grin

Because of the Evil Cat Lord Tevildo probably... he was quite cruel... and had elven slaves working for him in his kitchen big grin big grin
He was a servant of Sauron and was in later legends rather replaced by Carcharoth

sauron
in his kitchen lol

how many elves do you need to open a tin of cat food twice a day...lord stick out tongue

Exa
big grin big grin

He had also cats working there stick out tongue wink

well at least he was Eeeevil isnt this reason enough? big grin

sauron
it is big grin but cats working there? what can they do, they are all pawy

Exa
big grin dunno... no idea big grin perhaps guarding the elves big grin stick out tongue

sauron
guarding the elves.....so big strong (ok not strong) elves couldnt get past some little kittys?

sauron
http://www.tolkien.co.uk/swf/calendar_2003.swf

Exa
big grin

sauron
saurons not as powerful as we hoped sad

i got beat up today sad sad

but thats the past so i suppose i should move on and forget it.....after the bruising dies down stick out tongue

Aurora
????What???? huh

sauron
well i was telling you that i got beat up today

i feel kinda hapy for a guy though confused

Aurora
Okay wait are u saying u got beat up?????

sauron
well i did indeed,

but im over and so should you be big grin

Aurora
Now I am totally confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH WELL! I saw that u were on earlier for like a split second, and I was surprised u were on at this time!

sauron
big grin yeah i came on quite early stick out tongue i tried to post but stupid pc at my grandas wouldnt let me, so i tried to Pm you and Exa just to say hi and that...but it wouldnt let me do that either mad pcs are bitches stick out tongue

Exa
Nassssty little pcs, wont lets usss work...

Mine is also quite crazy, cant open any new pages which is erm quite nassssty as I should actually research several things... but well...

Oh beat up?? Poor sauron sad sad mad *hugs*

sauron
lol you dont have to hug me im over it and instead of keeping it quet i told you guys big grin so im totally over it now so you should be too stick out tongue

*hugs back anyway*

Exa
big grin

But a sauron cant be beaten mad lol thats simply not possible...

sauron
imPROBABLE (in the words of cpt jack sparrow) theres still a 'minute' chance it could happen big grin and it did so now i dont have them on my back because whatever problem they had with me they took care of...and if they try it again...well that a dif story im afraid id have to unleash some fury or mordor stick out tongue

Aurora
hehehe

Aurora
The fury of Sauron unleashed has yet to be seen, oh wait take a gander at the HP forum!! embarrasment

sauron
that was not fury lol that was sauron getting aggitated, when im angry you will all know stick out tongue not that i would ever get angry at anyone here...well some people i may do stick out tongue but none on my sig must fear

Lord_Andres
beat up huh, how bad? doctor

sauron
stick out tongue nothing too serious i just have severly swollen lip two black eyes stick out tongue i look like a panda and i cant use my left hand too well big grin but im over it so you shouold be TOO stick out tongue

Exa
LOL big grin just imagine Sauron with black eyes messed

But lets get over it stick out tongue

And return to the really important points
Sauron RULEZ big grin

Lord_Andres
what happend to the guy/s that did it?

sauron
sauron i think most probably did have black eyes big grin seeing as he exploded lol

Aurora
Juat a quick update!!!

Saruon, Tommy, Witchy, and Mothy RULE!!!!!!!

sauron
the guys that did it...well i didnt tell who it was not becauseof fear..i deal with things my way hehe whole different story if they come near me again, i know people hehehe

Lord_Andres
good for you smile

sauron
although il probably just leave it...no point in going down to what they do is there?

sauron
lol sauuuron threads!

sauron
^^wow sauron getting beat up^^

Nienna
messed Old thread!! laughing out loud

shadowy_blue
LOL..laughing What's this doing up here? stick out tongue

sauron
i revived it cos i like the pics on first page

Smodden
sauron

sauron
smodden

Smodden
exa

shadowy_blue
uuhh..s_b? messed

shadowy_blue
To get back on topic...(though I'm not sure what the topic is..stick out tongue )

Sauron is cool! cool evil face My favorite villain in Middle-earth..Morgoth is cool too, but for some reason, I love Sauron better. big grin

Exa
laughing out loud

yey I first also liked Morgoth better... but now saurons definitely my fav villain yes

Discos
Morgoth totally ruled more than sauron, sauron was not powerful without the ring.....I would think lol

sauron
well he was major playa in the first age without it

mad so discos doesnt love me eh?

i will beat your ass so bad this summer stick out tongue

Discos
lol I suppose i culd find a way to love you......but i dont want to stick out tongue

lol, i may have to beat your ass too when I see you, a would suggest a lord of the rings marathon would be in order

Discos - gets to check out saurons local chicks......oh yah

Smodden
and caaaaaaaaannn you feel the love tonight?

sir elton john!

ok n/m

discos would win.......or sauron.....i don't know....would like to watch

sauron
i would eradicate him stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.