Where does Legolas keep getting arrows?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BalesButterfly
I know alot in this movie is unrealistic, but how does Legolas resupply his arrows? I think he started out with only 30 or so it looked like. Hmmmmm.....I guess they just reappear magicaly!!!

Exa
No, he goes to collect his old ones, thats why in the end he had less killed than gimli wink

there are also for the rohirrim new arrows everywhere along the wall

But thats the weak side of bows compared to knives smile

But arrows nevertheless seem magical in the film... fx when Legolas shoots the orc carrying the fire, he uses his own arrows with light-green woodbird feathers, but when they hit the orc they have swan feathers in their back and then they disappear completely big grin

Kitoky
Or we just like to think that his elven quiver magically refills itself after every battle.

In the books they say that Legolas goes around after every battle and get arrows out of bodies of dead orcs. smile How rescourceful eh?

SlickRick69
see... some of the characters they cut out of the movie from the novels are the pack horses... the hobbits had breakfastses, second breakfastses, brunches, lunches, linners, dunches, dinnerses, second dinnerses, and midnight snackages on their pack horses... Gimli had weapons and weaponsmithing tools, guides and display cases for weapons, Aragorn had mousse and a wide variety of skin cremes and hair products, and Legolas had arrows, lots and lots of arrows...

Kitoky
What...the....fu.....What the f**k?

SlickRick69
smile its true! look it up! big grin laughing

Kitoky
Well we know that! but I mean.......it's more of a benefit of the movies...so..

if you don't know anything, read the books! smile

Rebel Racer
wow, butterfly, i was thinking the EXACT same question myself earlier today!!

badkittykitty
haha this comes up when ever i watch the movies with friends and family! to funny to see the question here

Discos
meh, obviously he wouldn't run our of arrows in the movies, but yes in the book he does go after the arrows after the battles (I am not sure in the EE of the TT we see him pick one up before talking to Gimli about the score count), He can also identify arrows as well as we all saw at the doors of Moria.

Aurora
In the movies if u really watch u can see the color of his arrows change thro the duration of the films. Also he gets more at Lothlorien.

I love it in the books when he gets arrows after battles! I also love how he wants to find Gimili in Helms Deep to tell him how many he has killed. He was like a little kid wanting to brag! LOL

fini
they reappear from the props and CG departments. DUH!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.