Spice Girls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xboy
Im a boy in all...but the Spice Girls rocked(dont deny it) i miss them alot......i luv Ginger and Posh Spice.....dont u just miss them.....http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/bawling.gif

VallejoKid707
Posh Spice was hot

yerssot
*thinks*
for music? not by a long shot

xboy
heres 4 u VallejoKid707!!!!!

loserib
im sorry

Vampiree
i liked the spice girls as a younger GIRL BUT... THEY'RE POP... and none of them can sing, really... the only one that was cool was mel b (her song with missy e rocks all!) i don't miss the spice girls at all... erm

finti
Spice Girl rocked??????????????? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing what a laugh

loserib
i know now theres two teams you would not think go together spice girls and rocks

xboy
thats right Vampiree that song w/ mel b a.k.a. Scary Spice was good it was bagin!!

xboy
LALALALA...............................................................2 become 1.......................................................................wannabe..........................................................

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

Vampiree
actually it was the only good song mel b ever made erm

alic88
spice girls were mega hit in 1997. wanna b was played all over the world. sad they never got 2gether after that

lil bitchiness
omg!! laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Darth Revan
No offense dude but.... sick

alic88
?

xboy
is it wrong 4 me 2 like the spice girls or something because im a guy............................................................................

beaujay1
i remember them!

Sesshomaru
They were alright. Their songs were catchy. Me fave was Mel Z. big grin

BellaButterfly
spice girls hahahhahahahahhahaha!

I used to like them me and my friends would play that we were the spice girls I would always be ginger....now that i think about it why was i the whore looking one ...ewww

stinkfist462
lol ..

crazy_c
I thought they were brilliant at the time..but i was about 9 and i think theyre the kind of group most people of grow out of.

total metalhead
spicegirls--> laughing out loud

the fact that this thread exsists--> laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

xboy
your evil man...only reason i posted this was because i saw SPICE GIRLS BEHIND THE MUSIC ON VH1................................some people.................

Captain REX
I never listened to the Spice Girls.

Still, no need to bash Xboy here...

crazy_c
dneedni everyones entitled to their own opinions yes

total metalhead
i wasnt bashing anyone

lil bitchiness
Thats true...it was only an oppenion! thumb up

A good one for that matter! thumb up

plenTpak52
Spice Girls Behind WHAT Music? They couldn't sing for shit!!

finti
actually that sporty spice have a decent voice
1996 with Wannabe, and their album Spice

alic88
ya 1996

xboy
WELL IM ENTITLED 2 MY OWN OPINION TO MISSY mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

xboy
everybody likes whatever kind of music they like....people should embrace the differnt...i like them...so what.....we should all get along WHO CARES IF SOME1 LIKES DIFFERNT MUSIC...that dont mean nothing...its just music...........remember people DONT HATE..APPRECIATE......

Fallin Angel
well , i liked them when they were around , my favorite singers was baby and ginger

Darth Revan
No there's nothing wrong with it I got no problem with the music you like but I don't like 'em myself that's all

NyC-gUrL
Omg...I used 2 looooove the spice girls embarrasment

*hides in a corner and dies*

crazy_c
laughing out loud

steely balls
I can't beleive i used like them, and i'm a guy. But now that i think about i would never be caught dead listening to them again they got main stream and became sellouts and now their pointless to me. Their music isn't bad but it's way, way to girly for me.

xboy
spice force 5

xboy
posh

Steven
dont worry...i admit i use to like them as wellembarrasment LOL anyways i agree about them being sellouts......

xboy
LOOK AT POSH!!!!!!!!

total metalhead
id rather not....

Vampiree
xboy... understand... we don't fancy posh... we don't think that she's hot... we don't wanna look at her... and we pity beckham...

thorncrawler
she is way to skanky

loserib
i like skanky i would do her as long as i dont have to hear her muisc

xboy
imo..i think she is HOT....but here in america beckham...we dun even care about him...he had a movie called "Bend It Like Beckham", I saw it, (on an airplane ride to California) and it made no sense to me!

xboy
what was that stupid movie about? i didnt understand....spice girlshappy

Darth Revan
I've never seen it... didn't it have Kiera Knightly in it

xboy
yeah

loserib
it was about some indian girl wanting to play soccer but her mom wants her to be more like other indian women

punkyhermy
they were very cute......
donno why they split up....
i used to be a big fan of theres when i was younge...

Chelsea23
*memories of when I was younger with a couple of friends* thank god I grew up

amity75
In the name of all that which does not suck please close this thread! It's supposed to be a MUSIC forum!

Chelsea23
haha, I agree!!!!!!

punkyhermy
i never said i liked them now!
who cares wat i liked when i was 7 !
i just think they were like barbies daning and singing!
and that pretty much entertains some kids!

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud i used to listen to them hahaha

punkyhermy
ya!
ya!

Sarah15
i used to listen to them...me and my cousin's pretended to be them...i was ginger...

Fallin Angel
i used to like them before ginger left the group but that was long ago , right now i like another 5 girl group thats in korea hehe , Baby V.O.X.

BadBabe
i like the spice girls confused

BadBabe
HAHAHAHA IM SUCH A GOOD LIAR

punkyhermy
i like victoria spice! she had class!

big gay kirk
I auditioned for a role in a stage production of The Sound of Music when I was about 11... also there at the same time was a young girl called Geri halliwell.... I fancied her rotten right from the start... she got a part, I didn't... several years later I met her again at a Spice Girls promotional appearance, and strangely she didn't remember me... Mel C told her off for forgetting me, and Mel C, Geri and Emma all gave me a kiss....

StinkFist462
i want to **** everyone of them spice girls .. except scary confused

total metalhead
thats funny cos Scary was the only one who wasnt a post-op transexual smile

StinkFist462
What the f**k?

total metalhead
you know its true

StinkFist462
whats true ?
you are jus confusing me

total metalhead
^that

jerk.

StinkFist462
so there arent girls ?

total metalhead
not anymore no2

i heard they're called the Herb Boys now yes

StinkFist462
herb as in weed .... ?

DemonicGambit-2
I never liked the spice girls

Disturbed Angel
Now, I know that this thread is probably not gonna get anywhere, but I grew up listening to the Spice Girls; they were one of the first true musical loves I had, and no matter what anyone thinks, I will always love them. I can't be the only one. So if there's anyone not too embarrassed to admit it, post here.

Alpha Centauri
This thread is as doomed to failure as a boat made of tissue, in all honesty.

However, it'd be wrong of me to post and not offer an opinion;

I think The Spice Girls were and are one of the single worst things to happen to the youth of the world. I personally think they needed to be locked in a room with komodo dragons and have a long think about what they were doing to the youth of the world.

-AC

chillybanana
I absolutely loved them too, they were my life when I was about 7 years old! laughing out loud
Wannabe was the first CD I ever got. I still have a cheeky wee listen to their songs now and again and watch their movie!
I remember the days when my friends and I used to "play" Spice Girls and we always fought over who got to be Baby Spice!
Ahh.... I loved them!!!!

~Wålshy~
i love them embarrasment

BruceSkywalker
The Spice Girls were hot. Mel B is still one hot fracking mama and Victoria Beckham, she is still looking good

Disturbed Angel

Rogue Jedi
I had a crush on baby spice......

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I had a crush on baby spice......
Well you kept THAT one quiet! ermm

chillmeistergen
I think they're scum.

Scythe
They never once brought something worth noting to the general public, other than boosting their own damn record sales as well as collecting millions in merchandise and royalties.

Bardock42
I'd say they are largely responsible for a lot of the major musical shit we had to put up with in the last 10 years.

On top of that they suck.

Alpha Centauri
Admittedly they are unforgivably shit.

I think we all agree.

-AC

shiv
Well any weak act which is smart enough to sign away its personality, integrity, 100percent of its merchandising revenue, music royalties and future box office receipts Will be hyped, promoted and force fed to the unsuspecting public.
Relentlessly.

That Knowledge is The Spice Girls contribution to music

Scythe
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Admittedly they are unforgivably shit.

I think we all agree.

-AC

Damn straight.

Disturbed Angel
No comment.

I searched this forum twice and didn't find a thread, wtf man? confused

Alpha Centauri
Was it worthy of being bumped for that?

-AC

Scythe
God I can't stand the sheer mention of this crap.

Mywi
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'd say they are largely responsible for a lot of the major musical shit we had to put up with in the last 10 years.

On top of that they suck. Haha, agreed.

I used to like them when I was an 8yr old kid...? no expression lol... now I think they are one of the worst things.. ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.