I havent slept at all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
hello every 1, i went 2 bed at 11 last night and didnt go to sleep at all, i stayed awake for 8 hours doing nuthing, i think i have insomnia

Dogbert
i wun even start.....

Freddy_vs_Jason
im sleepy,dizzy,and grumpy

lil bitchiness
You dont have insomina! roll eyes (sarcastic)

YOur sleeping patternt got a bit fuked...thats all!

venomfan
try motrin pm take about 3 youll sleep

Freddy_vs_Jason
my parents dont no and i dont want them too either, or too ask them if they can take me down to the chemist

N.Tonks
I don't think you have insomnia...but insomnia does suck, I know that because I've had It for about 4 months mad

Freddy_vs_Jason
duz ne one know ne ways too get myself too sleep?

Dogbert
drink warm milk

N.Tonks
I use sleeping pills...

venomfan
motrin pm 3 of them! i had to live with a bunch of loud stoners and i took 3 each night and slept great.....or drink 7-8 beers that might help too

lil bitchiness
omg!!! Dont use sleeping pills that will not help you to sleep..it will knock you out, true but it wont give you your sleeping pattern back.

You dont have insomnia!!!! You havent slept one day...you dont have bloody insomina!

N.Tonks
If I don't take sleeping pills, I'll only get like two hours of sleep blink but I stopped taking them a while ago...

Freddy_vs_Jason
i hate milk, im under-age so i cant drink and i cant get ne thing from the chemist!!(sleeping pills)

N.Tonks
Then lie in bed staring at the ceiling until you fall asleep...

lil bitchiness
How about lay there and close your eyes.

SlipknoT
pot might help

Freddy_vs_Jason
wot do you think i WAS doing, if i dont get ne sleep 2nite, then im getting sleeping pills!! i let u know if i get ne sleep or not 2morrow........

Freddy_vs_Jason
and im not going 2 smoke pot!! get outta here slipknot!!

N.Tonks
Try exercising, it usually helps you sleep...

lil bitchiness
It was one day!! For gods sake!! Insomina literaly means no dreams!! And if someone is insomniac, they cannot sleep at all....well your body sleeps anyway...but your mind is awake....

lil bitchiness
There is nothing wrong with pot! Its much safer than ''sleeping pills''

Freddy_vs_Jason
wotever......

N.Tonks
Really?! oops confused

lil bitchiness
YOu dont have to smoke pot to go to sleep...or take sleeping pills big grin

There are so many other stuff you can do...like excercise, go running during the day..it will tire you out! thumb up

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh dear god..........

Freddy_vs_Jason
and i slept for about an hour about an hour ago

N.Tonks
I always ride my bike for an hour every day yes

Tired Hiker
Sometimes a little white noise helps put me to sleep, like turning the radio or tv on very low to drown out the dead silence. I always sleep with a fan on to produce white noise. I just turn it away from me in the winter. Also reading makes me tired. Read a fantasy novel like The Hobbit and your eyes will get so tired from reading and you will have cool dreams and the fan noise and the next thing you know. .. .. zzzZZZzzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzzhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/yawn.gif Damn, all this talk is making me so tired! Oh yeah, I'm always tired! Ha ha ha ha, get it?http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/sleepy.gif Tired Hiker! (i know i'm a dork)http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/spam_laser.gif

lil bitchiness
thumb up

Sleeping pills are addictive though and not natural way to go to sleep...if you become dependent on them, then it will be hard for you to go to sleep any other way.

VallejoKid707
Reading does help. Try to do something boring to make you go to sleep. Or lie in your bed and start thinking of something important...

Freddy_vs_Jason
reading!! TH your a genius!! of course reading always makes me sleepy!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
and you shouldn't think of sumtin boring because it doesn't tire your mind out, u need to think of things interesting too tire your mind out, scientists say, but it doesnt work for me

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh and does ne one know who wins freddy versus jason?

VallejoKid707
This is what I do: Take a shower, read for like 30 min, then go to sleep with the TV on.

Freddy_vs_Jason
yeah well we dont all have t.v's in our room..........and who wins freddy vs jason?

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh and vallejokid, did u make a dragonballz music video?

Tired Hiker
I heard Freddy wins this time but they make it so Jason will be back or something, I'm not for sure though. I could be wrong, I just thought I learned that somewhere, hey, buy the book and maybe it'll put you too sleep. big grin Then Fredd will haunt you in your nightmares!

VallejoKid707
No... confused

Freddy_vs_Jason
hes already in my nitemares, i live on elm street yes , yea i heard freddy stabs jason in the head or sumtin.....and i dont think the movie novel has been released in new zealand.....i h8 nz!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.