What songs need to die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
hey ya - outkast
the theme song from that 70's show

Wolfie
I have no beef with the That '70s Show theme but I agree with you on Hey Ya. The song is so popular right now when it flat out sucks.

VallejoKid707
Yup Hey Ya. It's played out.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
50 cent- In da Club

they still playin that shit.

slashwristbarbi
Not any particular song, but that thing thats popular at the minute of taking a classic song and covering it as a dance track, complete with those annoying squeky voices. This is usually done by by a group who have a huge hit (with someone elese's lyrical talent) and then dissapaer with a load of money they have earned very easily.

Ok, rant over.

Vampiree
bring me to life sick sick sick i'm sick of this song!!! it isn't even good! sick

finti
No Doubts poor version of Its my life

total metalhead
yes

cermiestar
junior senoir - can't stop......that song drives me up the wall!!!

cermiestar
and keving little....i can't spell his name but if i hear that song one more time.....mad

wicker_man
Black Eyed Peas ~ Where is the love
50 Cent ~ In 'da' club
Anything by Sean Paul

stinkfist462
any sean paul song .. and that stupid
girls and boys -- gc sick
blink 182 - feelin this
marilyn manson - mobscene AND this is the new shit
any old song beat used in a new song .... for instance ... the eminem song where they used aerosmiths beat ... thumb down

nazgulinthedark
big babies again..forgot who its by, i hate that song..they've played it four times in the last 12 hours...

alic88
in da club. man i hate that song

lil bitchiness
Same here...what stupid lyrics!!

badkittykitty
I know this is old but it just wont die is frickin 'stair way to heaven' classic? I dont care I hate this song with every fiber of my being!

finti
blasphemy smile

Lord Ryugen
Any song made by a boy band. sick

stinkfist462
^ yes
any song made by 50 cent , g-unit , and that dude eminem << his song sare funny sometimes laughing

alic88
he has 1 awesome song. lose yourself

slashwristbarbi
The Darkness, I Believe in a Thing Called Love. I actually like the song, but its been played so many times its starting to get boring.

Placebo_fan
Avril Lavigne. Ugh. I won't say any more on the disgusting excuses for songs. Also, Fast food rockers. Hate them. Kill. miffed

stinkfist462
lol.. the darkness needs to die . END OF STORY !

VallejoKid707
Invisble by CLay Akien

stinkfist462
all pop songs need to die !

NyC-gUrL
Toxic - Britney Spears sicksicksicksick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.