ROTK Exdended Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bar-en-Danwedh
just in case you didn't know....
the Return Of The King Extended Edition DVD is reported to have a running time of 4hrs 15min

giving the LOTR (EE) trilogy a total running time of 11hrs 30min (aprox).
eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Exa
4/15? NOT MORE??? sad

But yet... yeyyyy.... 4/15 hrz RoTK eek!

Corlindel
smile I thought I was about five hours, bUT OK smile stick out tongue

Aurora
There are many reports out that are longer than that. But I read the interview with PJ where he says it is 4hr 15min. But truthfully it is along time until it comes out, they could put more in if they wanted.

azszhz
i don't really care how long it is (the longer the better though) just as long as i get a copy

Lord_Andres
when will it be out? heard something about that it should be out in Marse

Discos
March? Both FOTR & TT came out in the UK roughly November time which was a bummer, the normal versions were out early August though.

Sifer
Apparently the Theatrical edition is being released in March. We will see smile

As for the Extended Edition - Sir Ian McKellen let slip on the "Tonight with Jonathon Ross" show by saying it's gonna be over 5 hours big grin

Discos
bonus, 5hrs should be a back breaker, I thought ROTK the 4th time seemed very longer than the first 3 times for some reason.

azszhz
the more i watched the movie the shorter it seemed to me.

fini
nah the first time you ususally watch a movie, it seems the longest, cause everything is new to you. the first time i watched it, theoden seemed to take forever to answer aragorn when the beacons were lit, now its a second or two, at the end when frodo and sam were hugging, its seemed like a really long time, but when i saw it last it was over fast, ETC ETC.

BACK to the topic, where did i hear it was gonna be 4 hrs 50 mins?????
4 hrs 15 mins is nearly an hour more of movie, and somehow they have to stuff in , ,Saruman's death, house of healing, the weddings of Aragorn/Arwen and Eowyn/Faramir, and whatever they can.

good luck, but still cant wait.

sauron
he let SO much slip on that show

J.R: what are we going to do, no more loWd of the wings to wait for this cwistmas

ian: yes well peter is going to film kinkg kong now which will be out in summer 2005 for all you peter fans, but you will see us again in the hobbit

J.R: so there is going to be a hobbit film then

ian: did i say that?

J.R: yes

ian: damn,(silence) i meant (silence) if you wish hard enough

laughing out loud laughing out loud

enya
yea *she celebrates* cant wait 4 hobbit

i was so annoyed i turned the t.v on and just missed him

sauron
awww *hugs*

guess what, this picture scares me....it looks the telletubbies have gotten to gandalf a bit too much

http://img-fan.theonering.net/rolozo/images/cross/Gandalf.jpg

enya
*hugs back*

hehehe
i see wot u mean

sauron
like on kids shows where the guys gonna do something 'naughty' they look at the camera and snigger

yep, gandalfs lost it

enya
welcome to the funny farm

sauron
really the thought of that guy with infinate power is really scaring me

enya
hehehe

frodo betta watch him carefully

sauron
VERY carefully indeed

OMG mothy on hie hand LOOK MOTHY big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

i didnt know Eonwe
Ilmare/Erinte
Omar/Amillo
Salmar
Makar
Meassa
Nieliqui
Telimektar

all them were supposed to be valar too, only tolkien dropped them and alot of them are now maia or in eonwes case manwes herald

azszhz
maybe gandalf had to much to smoke laughing

sauron
i think thats a bit more than a maybe, maybe somewhere in the region of he definatelly 100% guarenteed had too much?

azszhz
well have to cut him off for a while. he needs some limites

Kitoky
*sigh* 8 months more....but those 8 months will pass by quickly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.