Smoke my Poll!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
So, who will light this place on fire by guessing the right answer, hence . . . who will smoke my poll! See, it's not perverted so it shouldn't get closed. smile

embarrasment

Dogbert
i voted for "I watched Fellowship Of The Ring, Two Towers, then I watched Return of the JEDI!!!!!!!"

TH, out of curiosity, how long does it take you to make a poll\thread like this?
btw, funny thread title laughing out loud

jacksparrow22
in n out burger thing?

gabimr2
I vote for the alien thing.. didnt read it..just selct itangel

lil bitchiness
Its kind of hard to tell What the f**k?

Id say you got abducted by aliens...thumb up

But i voted for the watching of the films...LOTR and return of the JEDI!!!!!!!!!!

Baylin
Voted for the LOTR's and ROTJ one cos I could!

lil bitchiness
ok ok i'll admit!!

I ticked every box!! Its not not possible for any of it to happen, in fact if to anyone the biggest probability is that it would happen to Hiker!!

Tired Hiker
First I storyboard the ideas and then submit them to my writers, then they add to my ideas and polish the tone of the piece, then I approve it and the proccess usually takes about ten to fifteen minutes. smile

Baylin
Wow you sound so professional... stick out tongue

Dogbert
Well, it's a very professional thread smile

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
My writer's names are Jack Daniels and Mary Jane.

lil bitchiness
I love Jack DAniels..you get a brownie for havng a good taste!! a...''space cake'' brownie!! big grin

VallejoKid707
Umm... In-N-Out (Yum!) and/or The 3 movies.

Darth Revan
The eagle one cos it was funny and you spelled "bald" wrong yes

Baylin
Oh lucky you! I find my ol' mate Jack and his mate Jim tend to befuddle my brain rather than inspire me... sad

Tired Hiker
That's why Mary Jane is there to keep them in line! laughing out loud

Baylin
laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
HE GOT MARRIE TO BRIT of course!

Tired Hiker
Right! ninja ninja ninja ninja

Tired Hiker
The Four Ninjas, as in "The FN", have got you in their sights. ninja ninja ninja ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.