What do you think was missing from the movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FieryPheonix
What do you want from me Happy Dance

airangel429
That they should've paid more attention to details and not messed up the 2nd movies SOO much...............

VanHRH
I agree the 2nd movie was off! i didnt really quite enjoyed it as much as the first. However it was still alright. The 3rd one better be AWESOME!

pip-foot
yeah. I cant wait for it to come out. it looks awsome! ( i saw an early preveiw for it when i saw LOtR on opening night!)

Phoenix
PEEVES!!!! THEY LEFT OUT OUR BELOVED PEEVES!!!

airangel429
I know........hey i heard that HE WILL BE IN POA!! YAY!! big grin

I wonder if his animation will look like the ones from the video games...........hrmmmm......

Phoenix
I heard Rik Mayall was gonna do it... he would be PERFECT!

airangel429
Yes he would! smile

I really wish they would not have cut so much of the main parts out though....I think that it would have been great to see Lucious and Arthur fight........

Rachel Riddle
i liked the second better than the first, cuz there was more structure. i thought in the first one they had many scenes just played in order, without enough connection to each other. i thoguht the films were awful...
candy'll go in the 3rd movie and check, if it's ok and PERHAPS i'll see it some day...
i'm just too afraid of sirius!

er..,missing... many things!! but in my imagination the film should have last at least 20 hours to be good.... wink a little much, isn''t it... laughing

Phoenix
They should do Extended Editions, like PJ did for LotR!

pip-foot
that would be awsome. It's anoying to just watch all the extra scenes at the end. I'd rather them be added back into the movie. I don't know about the third one yet. I saw some pics and i didn't really like the look of sirius. Lupin was alright, but i dont think i like the looks of either of them really. Plus, the students are always in muggle clothes, i havnt seen a single pic of them in their school robes!!!!!!!!!11

EzzyIce
mmm yea, i agree. but tom felton hair, pisses me off from what i have seen in POA pictures so far...ITS NOT SLICKED BACK!! but i guess, u cant change it....hopefully the 3rd moofie wont have as many scenes cut out of it. coz there are some REALLY good scenes on there! but the trailer looks da bomb rock i saw it on the internet at http://www.hogwartsheir.com u'll find it. look under: movies, POA and the trailers should be there, i reccomend Quicktime. it works SO much better! i swear!

welll, its there if u want it. beer

Candy
O.o i'll look the film cuz i liked the trialer, but pleaze dont ask me why, they wore MUGGLE CLOTHES!!!!! SIRIUS IS SO erm---*** and tom ahsnt his hair slicked back -.- -.- -.- GRRRR and then he'll finish filming GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

PrefectRonnykin
honestly what happened to peeves i luv him!!!

[Ms_dEaTh]
good 'ol peeves. what is Hogwarts without him? Honestly.

I think in both movies they had too many mistakes. instead of buying the VCD/DVDs and rewatching them just to get the feel of HP, fans buy it to look out for the mistakes.

weegie
Rik mayall filmed a scene as peeves for the first film, but they cut it out, they were going to put it in the second film but they didnt. I hope they put it in this one!
oh, i want to see fred and george do more pratical jokes, we havent seen them do anything yet! I agree that the film should be 20 hours long, cus they shouldn't miss anything out!

weegie
My friend told me that the third movie is comming out before june 4th in pakistan! she thinks that it might already be out in the cinema now there. Is there a posibility that this is true? or was she winding me up? She didn't act like she was kidding, and she is a hp fan aswell so i'm confused

[Ms_dEaTh]
the movie won't be released any day earlier than june 4th. maybe a day but not more than that.

"she thinks that it might already be out in the cinema now there. "

very unlikely. they need to edit everything and stick the scenes together.

Filming only finished a month or two ago.

June 4th is so far away. grr.

pixie1
doesn't it go out on the same date world wide?

hhhhr
no it doesn't

pixie1
The only thing that really got to me was Hagrids house in the movies its made of stone but in the books it was wood so they left out one of my favorite lines.
it wouldnt have been that difficult for them to make it out of wood would it?

Candy
oh was it outz of wood? i pictured it always like something between stine and wood... laughing

Rachel Riddle
i pictured hagrids house out of wood! i think that stone house was kinda disappointing.... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.