My local "&" burger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
So a few months ago somebody opened a fast food place that they called "In & out" burger even though it wasn't actually the California chain called "In 'n' out"... then somebody told 'em they had to change the name cos it was copyright infringement or something but apparently they couldn't think of another name so they just painted over the "in" and "out" parts on the sign so now it just says "& burger" like this:

*insert paint splotch here*&*insert paint splotch here*burger

laughing out loud

VallejoKid707
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
hah!

Who gave the name to the burger resturnat ''in 'n' out'' i mean......gee..in and out!

Im off to ''in and out'' for a burger....What the f**k?

VallejoKid707
Hey! In-N-Out is the best! Dont make fun of it! mad Well I guess they named it that becuase it's so fast to get your burger that you go in and out. But it takes like 30 min to get your food.

gabimr2
hahahahahahahahahaalaughing
a loonatic?

lil bitchiness
no expression

Aurora
Omg that cracks me up. You'd think they could have thought of something! So if u go to get a burger there what do u call it?

gabimr2
dont get mad..is a joke =)

gabimr2
no expression!!!!

Baylin
My first thought is the burger goes in one end, then comes out the other real fast - good food huh? sick

gabimr2
hamburguers.. in & out..mm !no expression mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmno expression
better
hamburguer land!!laughinghahahahahaa

where your hamburguers dream come true

Tired Hiker
Oh my god, I live by IN-N-OUT BURGER, I hate to say. But the secret to IN-N-OUT Burger is to use the Drive Thru, plain and simple. On Average, it takes about five minutes to finally get your food. IN-N-OUT Burger has mastered the Drive Thru. They will even set a person outside with a remote transmitting order taking device so they can take your order before you even get to the normal speaker thing that you usually order with. I'm a big fan of eating IN-N-0UT Burger and seeing Master and Commander! ah ahahaha haah ahhaha hah a hah ah a!!!! stick out tongue

Darth Revan
wouldn't know I've never been in the place

gabimr2
how can U bee a fan of a restaurant? o_O!!
hhahaahaha that sounds kewLlaughing

lil bitchiness
mmmmmmmm food!

gabimr2
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaahahaha:laugh
:

gabimr2
cara pervertidalaughing

kalantiaw
in 'n' out kicks major burger a$$!!! just don't go there during lunch hours... during this hours, it may take more than 30 minutes to get your burger...

as for that local burger joint of yours, they sould call it McDowell's shifty ...

gabimr2
hahahaha I love the hamburguers of.. FOd ruckers !!love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.