Orlando Bloom's 28th Birthday Party!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando_Lover45
Happy Birthday, Orlando Bloom! His birthday is on January 13. He's going to be 28 this year. So, we've been planning a party on here for him, so here we go. here are the thing's we are going to do.

1.) eat chips and soda at our computers
2.) chat a bunch
3.) remember, when i post a picture of a birthday cake, you sing happy birthday, then "blow out the candles" and then post your wish. Come on, don't be shy...
4.) Have a great time!

okay you guys,(it's not his birthday now when i'm posting it, but it will be soon so don't post untill the 13th) TIME TO PARTY! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

PS. for preasents, news on the sequel, me and missesdepp?! and possably really_bad_eggs will be starting a new sequel, and news about him and kate and just some really cool stuff would be great presents for everybody! rolling on floor laughing

orlilover42
No, he's turning 27. He's only 9 years older than Keira Knightly.

samIam
oh no debates on how old he is !!! .. here we go !!!

Orlando_Lover45
oops! added an extra year. i'll change that.

Orlando_Lover45
okay, nobody else post on here. i'll make a new thread. it wont let me edit it.

.:[Kamikaze]:.
isnt he 27..? confused

tates8
He is 27!!

Me and my friend are having a party tonite!! Watching a bunch of his movies, eating junk food and tons of other stuffstick out tongue

lol kewlies....

Fire
okie is bloom going to be 27 or 28? cause you have two threads made on the same day one saying he's 27 the other saying he is 28 which is it gonna be?

yerssot
either, one should be deleted or merged roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
deleted, no point in merging two threads, when one is wrong

yerssot
yeah, probably the best, no need to confuse people about his age

Fire
good point

yerssot
I always have those stick out tongue

he is 27 today!!!!

Raz
Since he's 27 today. I'm closing this one.

Please use the other birthday thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.