HELP NEEDED on TonyHawks:Underground!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
If any one can help me on the third level on the game please reply.

DracotheDragon
I can't, but I've got cheats!

1. Perfect Balance = letitslide
2. Perfect manual = keepitsteady

There you go, ur welcome.

Linkalicious
which part is the 3rd level...screw cheats, i beat that game without them on insane or whatever the hardest level was... Either PM me or use this thread so others can add their input

DracotheDragon
I only use cheats after I've beaten the game, but I can't remember what I did in level 3 to beat the game.

Punker69
Ok theres a part where the skaters friend signs up for a contest but forgets to sign you up.Then you go to a wherehouse across that one and do two tricks for this guy.The objective is called PROVE YOURSELF.It says to do a 540 spin then land a revert.And I dont know how to do that.And ive tryed ckecking out walkthroughs but they havent helped me so dont give me a walkthrough.The levels the third one called TAMPA i think.

Linkalicious
are you on PS2, xbox, or gamecube? do you know how to do a revert? try rocking a half pipe for a couple of minutes and right when your guy lands tap the L or R button 1 time and that should do a revert for you. Next all you do is go burly and do a 540 (i know your stats are low) and then tap the L or R button right as you land. If you need more height to do a 540 because ur stats r too low, then climb up on the warehouse, grind across the cable to the other warehouse and use the quarter pipe on the roof to get enough height and then just transfer from the 1 quarter pipe off the roof and smoothly into the other quarter pipe....you should have enough speed and height to do a 720.

Either case just do a 540 and tap L or R right when your wheels touch the ground, or possibly RIGHT before you land the 540.

Punker69
I still donnt get it I need a very detail description.Like what is a revert.It says to do revert hold r2 but when I do that it just goes beyond the ramp and I land on the ramp and im so confused.

confused confused

give me a very DETAILED description

Linkalicious
ohhh you have PS2, ok well you know how when u hit R2 while ur just skating how it switches the skaters stance? well try jumping on a ramp a couple of times and smoothly do one of those R2 jobbies while ur landing a trick. It's pretty essential to the game if you wanna be able to link vert moves into manuals n what not. I really don't know how to describe it better. Just hit R2 at the same time that you land a trick on a half pipe. Land a trick = touch the ground.

Punker69
But when you come back down a ramp you cant press r2 becuzz your alreadys touching the ground.And whats JUMPING on a ramp.whats a half pipe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.