Who was your........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
......first ever crush......?

it cood be a celebrity, a person from your school, anyone.....
my first crush was Val Kilmer wen he was in Batman Forever,big grin....
altho the script was really sh*tyes...and most of de actors coodnt act fo cr*pyes..but still,.. k i'm babbling......messed.......

so this leads me bak to ma first question.....
first ever crush........?
take it away KMC members......... Happy Dance

LanceWindu
My first real crush would be Billie Jean Smith from my school. I liked her, but she never knew me, so nothing happened.

BakaXero
Um it was at a VERY young age....
then i change schools didnt she her for a couple of years
then we attended the same high school but i didnt realise she was there till the second year (i had a very big grade). But by then she had found herself in the arms of another

Friend44
thumb down My first crush was this little ol'lady. I was speeding at around 65mph when she crossed the street. I'd just had my permit and wasn't too used to driving.

BakaXero
haha that was so funny i forgot to laugh

Friend44
thumb down Tough crowd...

BakaXero
no just me big grin

Aurora
hum My first crush was my big brother's best friend. Wow I still blush thinking about him. I just ran into him the other day after like 3 years and I was like "Was he always that short?"

LarryTheArch
Emily Dir... real nice, and enjoyed calling me namez... until REVENGE happened.. now we just look at each other every once in a while and nod

Friend44
thumb up I think that mom must've been my first crush... She's the first girl I saw nude and I was nude too. I sucked her **** and was in the same bed as her in the hospital...

LarryTheArch
no that's is so ****ing sad you perveted duick=crack

Friend44
Maybe so but you did too...

LarryTheArch
nope, never breat fed, never saw her nude... thank you god

Friend44
So she all dressed up when she gave you birth???

LarryTheArch
err.. i came out head first, not ASS first, and I didnt get breast fed

VallejoKid707
Umm... Noelle Lemos. We were in Kindergarten. And she kissed me on the cheek.

DeNiro
well my first crush was katie occonor it was 1t grade and she lives down the street from me and i used to make my mom ride past her house every day when we came home from school just so i could see her and then it is ironic but katie about a year ago said that in 1st grade she used to fight ever other girl that wanted to bring my homework home when i was sick she had the biggest crush on me and i had one on her it was kinda funny. and the ironic thing is that im taking this girl to winterfest in about a week

ash007
mine used to be my school teacher she was just out of uni and she was very attractive, had a nice pair of legs stick out tongue

DeNiro
oo we got some teachers at my school u would want to shag i know how that goes yes

N.Tonks
My first crush was some guy named Alex in my 5th grade class

wicker_man
My first crush turned out to be my longest relationship which lasted three years not bad for two primary school kids.

Veralidaine
3 years!? eek! sh*t dat is good...yes

Cemetry Slut
well i never had a crush i did have a bf we stayed bout 20months

lil bitchiness
OMG!! love

My very first crush was Mario at my school and was 3 years older than me...omg i totally remember it like it was yesterday...and everyone were like...OMG hes too old, but i didnt care really, sinc he was really really fine!! love

First celebrity crushes were : Axel Rose, Luke Perry and Keanu Reeves actually!

Veralidaine
keanu,yer he gook lookin!yes

Tired Hiker
Everyone says I look just like Axel Rose! smile

lil bitchiness
Oh Hiker, everybody already knows that im hoplessly in love with you....not only do you look like Axel Rose, but also Benjamin Bratt and Johnny Depp and you play bass guitar thumb up so you are like...above anything or anyone i have ever seen or met!

http://www.ebslive.com/forums/images/smilies/werd.gif

Tired Hiker
Okay, I actually look like Slash.

lil bitchiness
Now if only you played the guitar as good as Slash!

StefMan
I knew it....

Ten10teN
i think my first crush was aaaaall the way back in prep..that's like kindi or somethin..and i had a crush on this guy who was in highschool.....hehehe....his name was david and like he always took care of me and shiez. but yeah he was so cute hahha

first celebrity crush?! umm....it was tom cruise in top gun hahahha hey he was aight there lol stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.