Favourite song on Soundtrack?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Which of the song's did you like best? I liked Gollum's Song and Pippin's song...

Izz
Aragorn's song.

Melani
I like Pippins song.... whats gollums song?

Exa

Aurora
I'm not a huge fan of Gollum so I didn't like his song. I love Howard Shore tho and I love all of the music of LOTR. My fav. end ballad of the three is Into the West but a close, close, close second is Let it Be. I also loved Pippin's song and Aragorns song.

Some of my fav. songs had little or no words in them. I loved the music of Moria, esp. on the bridge. I loved the music of the ring but for the life of me I cn't remember what it is called. I just love how Howard Shore intertwined it through the whole 3 films so seamlessly.

He is going to be in Atlanta in July and I would love to go and hear him but I am not sure that anyone would go with me. Ahhhhhh no!

azszhz

Aurora
Into The West is the last ROTK song.

azszhz
thanx i cant ever seem to remember the name

Aurora
No prob big grin !!!

Lord_Andres
Minas Tirith and Into The West big grin

Phoenix
It's all about "We are lost, and we cannot go home..."

But I can't work out the woman's accent - does anyone else know?

Exa

enya
i love all of them

enya's song is beautiful and although into the west is quite different dat is also beautiful

the breaking of the fellowship is very emotional and i also love samwise the brave

the elvenstar is another one of my fav's im tryin to persuade my drama group to use it cos i need to cry in it and i can cry to it

i was dissappointed dat the traila music wasnt on it as i love the TTTs traila musice the weird thing was i heard it on a football match, but a bit different

Exa
This song is actually not composed by Howard Shore but the soundtrack of an other film

Melani
I love the RotK sound track I bought it the day after i saw the movie stick out tongue

Bloom4ever
Gollum's song's so sad but i like it, luv pip's song
ppl were laughin in the cinema when Aragorn wuz singing miffed

Phoenix
grrr!! How dare they!! miffed

pip-foot
Pippin's song definatly rocks. It could just be that i'm a huge fan of pippin, but what can i say. It was so touching when he sang!!!!!!!!!! GO Pippin!!!!!!!!!!!1

pip-foot
I also like the song gollum sings in the forbidden pool. I know it's not really a song but i enjoyed that part of the movie!!!!!!!!11

Aurora
I just checked on the Tix again and to the prices range from $22 to $48. I really want to go, and I am seriously thinking about buying the tix and going alone! Not only are they having Howard Shore, they are also showing John Howe's art work!

cermiestar
i loved gollum's song!!! i thought it was brilliant....it sounded so strained and .....gollumy....i thought it was fantastic

enya
i think her voice and accent (wot ever it is) is perfect for the song

azszhz
thats song made me so sad cuz.... i don't know it just did
and i cryed for a sec

enya
good music can do that- when i listen to dat i feel sorry for gollum on the lie 'no loyal friend was ever there for me' cos he is right cos his mate tried to kill him before gollum killed him because he too was corrupted by the ring

azszhz
yeah i just wanted to pity gollum so much that songs just to good at making you fell sorry for him

enya
it is usually hard for me to pity gollum cos i am in love with sam and he is very mean to him BUT somehow that song does it

and at the end of ROTK i do- but nothin to do with the music

azszhz
at the end its sorta easy to pity him only cuz he doesnt flinch or anything when he hits the lava, hes so fixed on the ring sad

angelsflame265
Mine was Into the West and the song that pippin sings in rotk

Smodden
gollums song was my personal fav

Kitoky
MY #1 Favorite is Into The West. Period.

Lay down....your sweet and weary head...night is falling...you've come to journey's end...sleep now...and dream of the ones that came before...they are calling...from across the distant shores....why do you weep? All of the tears upon your face...soon you will see...

It's really a great song. Glad it won Original Song at the GG and hope it wins Music (Song) at the Oscars.

Smodden
of course it will kit

keep the faith

Isilcal
I loved Into The West

*so happy it won a golden globe award*

GO ROTK!

samIam
I LOE BILLY'S SONG and i loved enya's may it be ( that is when I started liking enya)

Darth Revan
"Concerning hobbits", "In Dreams"(part of "Breaking of the Fellowship"wink, Pippin's song, "Into the West", "Samwise the Brave", "Return of the King"

Darth Revan
Well not the vocals from "in dreams" just the tune

shadowy_blue
I love Gollum's Song, May it Be, Into the West, In Dreams, heck, I love almost every one of them. big grin But if I really have to pick, I'm really torn between Into the West and Gollum's Song because both their lyrics make me cry. sad I was really touched with the lyrics of Gollum's Song because it pertains about his life and how sad he is. sad But Into the West, just look at Kit's post, really touching. sad

Member.
Into the West, Minas Tirith, The White Tree.

Kitoky
Oh I also like Minas Tirith, and Return of the King, and Lorien.

KayeLa
i like May It Be, King of the Golden Hall and Return of the King.

LOTRLUVR
Pippin's song and In Dreams were my favs

P-NuT
definatley the end of all things. it is so climatic.

Exa

Discos
Isengard unleashed & Rohan

merryandpipsgig
its my safel, its my safel, juicy sweet, i only wish to catch a fish so juicy sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Kitoky
*sings*

Lay down....
Your sweet and weary head...
Night is falling...
You've come to journey's end...
Sleep now...
And dream of the ones that became before...
They are calling...
From across the distant shore...
Why do you weep?
All of the tears upon your face...
Soon you will see....
All of the fears will pass away...
Safe in my arms...
You're only sleeping...
What can you see?
Over the horizon...
Why do you white gulls call?
Across the sea...
A pale moon rises...
The ships have come to carry you home...
All will turn to silver glass...
The light on the water...
Old souls pass...
Hope fades..
Into the world night...
Through shadows falling..
Out of memory and time...
Don't say...
We have come now to the end...
White shores are calling...
You and I will meet again...
And you'll be here in my arms...
Just sleeping...
What can you see?
Over the horizon...
Why do you white gulls call...
Across the sea...
A pale moon rises...
The ships have come to carry you home...
And all will turn....
To silver glass...
The light on the water...
Grey ships pass...
Into the West...

I was listening to it and decided to write what I heard...

enya
its hard to pick out of so many great songs

may it be by enya was great and so was into the west

i loved the breaking of the fellowship, even star, and samwise the brave and of course pippins song!

into the west def shud get an oscar

azszhz
Into the West and The Steward of Gondor

Camellia
The Breaking of the Fellowship, Evenstar and The Return of the King, without a doubt!

angelsflame265
Camellia i have to say this up quick i love your avatar!

Leggy_n_Merry
I would have to say Into the West, The Steward of Gondor, The Return of the King and Gollum's song. If I had to break it down I'd say Into the West and The Return of the King - I love Aragorn's bit smile and I agree angelsflame265 I love that sig too!! big grin

Melani
My fave is Steward of Gondor!!

home is behind the world ahead, there are many paths to tread
through shadow to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight
mist and shadow cloud and shade, hope shall fade all shall fade..
.... sadsadsadsad sooo sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.