Loneliness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Shadow Z
Does anyone out there feel that they will never find anyone and be lonely the rest of their lives? I hold that particular belief myself although I don't wan't it to be that way.

BakaXero
lonely as in you have no one
or you have friends but you need someone who is more then just a friend?

Lord Shadow Z
Someone more than just a friend.

BakaXero
i hear ya
you meat ppl but no1 seems to be the rite 1

BakaXero
i hear ya
you meet ppl but no1 seems to be the rite 1

Lord Shadow Z
It just turns out they only think you are nice or cute or a good person but they don't view me as anything other than that.

Friend44
Hi,

I felt just that way in the past. I thought I was the only on Earth who wouldn't find someone. Not only did I find someone but she was beautiful and fun to be around. Today, when I look at it - I was ok then and I'm ok now. Meaning, if you're alone, there's lots of things you can do and learn. If you're with someone there are other things you get to do. Half full or hall empty?

Lord Shadow Z
I know, it just gets to me that everyone out there that I see is either with someone making it obvious they are together and it brings me right down when I know I haven't got those things and might not ever

Friend44
I met lots of girls, believe me... BUT it never worked out. I was...very old when I met my wife. We've been together now for the last 8 years, we have a house, cars, good jobs and all the things that go with them. When I was alone, it did freak me out on some Saturdays. That was the one true pain in the a$$. On the other hand, I learned piano, I learned a little of other languages and did a lot of excercises to keep in shape. It may be hard for you to hear this now but you will meet someone eventually. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. If you don't that person will come to you. You'll then have a choice to make. If you just live your life and go shopping, to the bank, restau, ect...you'll see what I mean.

Lord Shadow Z
I guess nice guys do finish last

Friend44
Maybe so but at least they get to finish...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.